Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? (24467 Views)

How Did You Prevent Your Parents' Toxic Marriage From Affecting Yours? / I Decided To Quit The Toxic Marriage, Lady Shared Her Before And After Picture / In Marriage: Which Tribe Is More Welcoming ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
The marriage between Annie Idibia and 2face is obviously a toxic one due to interference of his baby mamas. The battle has been between Annie Idibia and 2face's baby mama Pero, while 2face has been carrying out his polygamous responsibilities diligently Annie seems to have problems with that which has somehow brought her out as a toxic woman. Please without been biased which of them 2face, Annie Idibia and Pero Adeniyi is truly responsible for the toxic marriage?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Davash222(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Someone that can't maintain a relationship for 2 months is asking marital questions cheesy

Irony of life.

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:
Someone that can't maintain a relationship for 2 months is asking marital questions cheesy

Irony of life.
Have we dated?how did you come about that but you are somehow right though. I find it hard to keep relationship for now,I look for the slightest opportunity and just go blank on the person and it seems I'm now enjoying doing such as I'm getting so used to it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Justbehave(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
The marriage between Annie Idibia and 2face is obviously a toxic one due to interference of his baby mamas. The battle has been between Annie Idibia and 2face's baby mama Pero, while 2face has been carrying out his polygamous responsibilities diligently Annie seems to have problems with that which has somehow brought her out as a toxic woman. Please without been biased which of them 2face, Annie Idibia and Pero Adeniyi is truly responsible for the toxic marriage?
All what you wrote here is rubbish. Who doesn't know that Annie is at fault here? Wasn't she aware that pero has been their with his kids? Why did she marry him and want to stop him from fulfilling his conjugal obligations on pero and fatherly obligations on their kids. Can Annie finish 2face dick alone? And you that is asking,who caused the casala?

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Davash222(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have we dated?how did you come about that but you are somehow right though. I find it hard to keep relationship for now,I look for the slightest opportunity and just go blank on the person and it seems I'm now enjoying doing such as I'm getting so used to it.
No sane man will like to be with a girl like you. You don't have sense and you're broke. Wicked combination.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Justbehave(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

No sane man will like to be with a girl like you. You don't have sense and you're broke. Wicked combination.
The worst is that she lied to you. Men abandon her every time she goes into a relationship because she can't close her legs like Tega.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

I hope you know that iyaebe is zzor? you shouldn't be gobsmacked.

10 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

Menace!Menace! Menace! Wicked and broke? you wish.I see how your response is full of sanity.Take your unnecessary fight elsewhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Davash222(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I hope you know that iyaebe is zzor? you shouldn't be gobsmacked.
Is she same as siofra?

2 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Justbehave:
All what you wrote here is rubbish. Who doesn't know that Annie is at fault here? Wasn't she aware that pero has been their with his kids? Why did she marry him and want to stop him from fulfilling his conjugal obligations on pero and fatherly obligations on their kids. Can Annie finish 2face dick alone? And you that is asking,who caused the casala?
Be civil,you don't have to sound harsh to lay your points. Don't you think Annie was triggered by Pero's constant interference even at odd hours?

7 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:

the problem here is both party...
A) wifey has to understand that this man will be connected to babymama forever and therefore will need to spend time with her ex etc (due to their commoin children) , regardless of how wifey feels about it
B) 2baba needs to respect his wife/marriage and make proper steps to make sure that the r/ship he has with babymamas remains strictly FOR THE KIDS.... no need to go sleep at BM's house or have anything remotely intimate with her. any smart man knows that BM are somehow toxic to any new union of a man.

...but then again, we are talking of 2face

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Justbehave(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Be civil,you don't have to sound harsh to lay your points. Don't you think Annie was triggered by Pero's constant interference even at odd hours?
And what is wrong if she calls at odd hours? Is 2face not the father of her kids? What if there's emergency,she should not call because of Annie? You all should start reasoning well. Thank goodness that most of you ladies are now washing your dirty linings outside. We are seeing the whole thing. From Tega to Nedus wife to Tonto to Annie. You all are toxic and shameless. Go hide Ur fucking faces.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the problem here is both party...
A) wifey has to understand that this man will be connected to babymama forever and therefore will need to spend time with her ex etc (due to their commoin children) , regardless of how wifey feels about it
B) 2baba needs to respect his wife/marriage and make proper steps to make sure that the r/ship he has with babymamas remains strictly FOR THE KIDS.... no need to go sleep at BM's house or have anything remotely intimate with her. any smart man knows that BM are somehow toxic to any new union of a man.

...but then again, we are talking of 2face
From your comment it means 2face is the true reason behind the toxic marriage as he has refused to set strict boundaries with Pero.Obviously 2face still sleeps with Pero which has made Annie to become somehow toxic,I believe no woman will function well in the home front knowing fully well that her husband still get down with his baby mama.I think 2face should have remain unmarried or simply marry a neutral person and not one of his baby mamas

11 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Justbehave:
And what is wrong if she calls at odd hours? Is 2face not the father of her kids? What if there's emergency,she should not call because of Annie? You all should start reasoning well. Thank goodness that most of you ladies are now washing your dirty linings outside. We are seeing the whole thing. From Tega to Nedus wife to Tonto to Annie. You all are toxic and shameless. Go hide Ur fucking faces.
In this case I think 2face is responsible for Annie's toxic habits

11 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
2face na confirm polygamous man so he made the mistake of tying himself to Annie alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
From your comment it means 2face is the true reason behind the toxic marriage as he has refused to set strict boundaries with Pero.Obviously 2face still sleeps with Pero which has made Annie to become somehow toxic,I believe no woman will function well in the home front knowing fully well that her husband still get down with his baby mama.I think 2face should have remain unmarried or simply marry a neutral person and not one of his baby mamas

nah, i still put some blame on wifey who actually thought that this well known cheat was gonna change. too many people think that they have some special power to change their partner into who "they" want him/her to be while it is obvious that 2face will NEVER CHANGE. being upset for 2face being 2face is the joke here... these two should have NEVER being married, the joke is on her for believing that this man was gonna change.

3 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
peepydelano:
2face na confirm polygamous man so he made the mistake of tying himself to Annie alone

the above is the main issue... polygamous man getting married and his wifey believing that he was now a one woman man.

1 Like

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

nah, i still put some blame on wifey who actually thought that this well known cheat was gonna change. too many people think that they have some special power to change their partner into who "they" want him/her to be while it is obvious that 2face will NEVER CHANGE. being upset for 2face being 2face is the joke here... these two should have NEVER being married, the joke is on her for believing that this man was gonna change.
Is Pero blameless in all of this?

2 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

Is she same as siofra?
I don't really know if they are the same, but what I know is that they are both attention seeking fake asses
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is Pero blameless in all of this?

no she isnt but she has no obligations whatsoever over the married couple... apart from being a good mother to her children. she had 3 kids with this man and probably still loves him. she also knows that he is a cheat and since another babe married her babydaddy (knowing that he is rat), she is laughing all the way to social media knowing that he still wanna sleep with her.

btw imagine if Annie was sleeping with 2 face while he was happily dating Pero....wouldnt that be a sweet payback from Pero??!!

5 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

no she isnt but she has no obligations whatsoever over the married couple... apart from being a good mother to her children. she had 3 kids with this man and probably still loves him. she also knows that he is a cheat and since another babe married her babydaddy (knowing that he is rat), she is laughing all the way to social media knowing that he still wanna sleep with her.

btw imagine if Annie was sleeping with 2 face while he was happily dating Pero....wouldnt that be a sweet payback from Pero??!!
Funny you guy's don't really understand women, I can boldly tell you that Pero is ruining that marriage intentionally,take this to the banks.

3 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Justbehave:
Yes you are right. Just like Nedu is responsible for his wife paternity fraud.Ajmoney responsible for Tega s adulterous life in bbn and kpokopgri responsible for Tontos fucking a random guy in Lagos. Bleep you all bitches
You will heal

7 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Justbehave(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
You will heal
Amen. Is that all you can say? Deceitful and shameless beings. Na only Annie go dey with am. She weh no even born boy for 2baba. Now 2baba don go meet him boys make you and Annie dey here dey cry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Funny you guy's don't really understand women, I can boldly tell you that Pero is ruining that marriage intentionally,take this to the banks.

probably she is... could be as payback for Annie ruining her R/ship with 2face etc? who knows? but you cant blame HER for anything here, you can only blame the donkey who fell for her tricks and/or the wifey of that donkey for believing that her husband wouldnt fall for it.

again, no woman has 3 kids with a man "by mistake".... babymama LOVED/LOVE 2BABA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

probably she is... could be as payback for Annie ruining her R/ship with 2face etc? who knows? but you cant blame HER for anything here, you can only blame the donkey who fell for her tricks and/or the wifey of that donkey for believing that her husband wouldnt fall for it.

again, no woman has 3 kids with a man "by mistake".... babymama LOVED/LOVE 2BABA
Annie was actually there before Pero but Pero thought been the matured one 2face will probably choose her over Annie. When Pero got disappointed she refused to let go and vow to get back at Annie hence the reason she has been a threat to their marriage. I believe all that is playing out now were all perfectly planned by Pero and 2face been who he is makes it hard for Annie to cope.All the same Annie shouldn't have expect anything less.

7 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Annie was actually there before Pero but Pero thought been the matured one 2face will probably choose her over Annie. When Pero got disappointed she refused to let go and vow to get back at Annie hence the reason she has been a threat to their marriage. I believe all that is playing out now were all perfectly planned by Pero and 2face been who he is makes it hard for Annie to cope.All the same Annie shouldn't have expect anything less.

the above is the koko of this issue... all these women know what type of man they are dealing with, and shouldnt expect any less.

7 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

you are mean bro grin grin
Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
do
You know that Annie was f*cking ned nwoko as of last year?
The same Annie connected chika Ike to Ned nwoko and chika refuse to marry him after he trained her in Harvard business school before he now settled for Regina....
You don’t know Annie!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nemesis0147:
do
You know that Annie was f*cking ned nwoko as of last year?
The same Annie connected chika Ike to Ned nwoko and chika refuse to marry him after he trained her in Harvard business school before he now settled for Regina....
You don’t know Annie!!!
Not true Annie never had anything to do with Ned, and it was Ned who refused to marry Chika because he has a principle of marrying only virgins which automatically disqualified Chika

2 Likes

Re: 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? by eazzzy1(m): 3:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Annie is the toxic one. Sane people walk out of unpleasant situations e.g Lilian Esoro left Ubi, till today nobody knows why she walked, Anita, Paul's wife walked too, no drama, no public show of shame. What did Annie expect after insulting her husband and his family online?

Sensible people know this for a fact, you can't control people, you can only control yourself. If something threatens your peace of mind, remove yourself from the situation. The only catalyst to a genuine change of behavior from Tuface would be the fear of losing Annie. If 2face continues to hang out with Pero despite Annie's objection then he doesn't mind losing Annie and that's because Annie isn't worth been afraid to lose.

The main culprit in this story isn't Annie or Tuface but marriage in itself. Marriage breeds familiarity and familiarity breeds contempt.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.