Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed (25184 Views)

Farouk Farouk Dies In Accident Involving Shettima's Convoy / My Wife Went As Far Being Ready To Die With Me In 2014 - Gov Kashim Shettima / Why Islamic Scholars Are Silent On Boko Haram, By Governor Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by thaoriginator: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

The problem with some blacks is they don't read, even if they do, they read very little n start chanting ignorantly. Please I urge u to re-read the post, comprehend it, then come back n chant.
Thank u
Will you shut up right now! So you want us to read and believe what that boko haram bastard said abi? If they like they should unleash the whole boko army against the governor and the people, APC is a done deal and Buhari is the President..
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by 01mcfadden(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2015
LMAyedun:
APC started the violence dearie.

“The convoy of the governor came under attack at the Old UTC near the PDP campaign office which was burnt down during the All Progressives Congress presidential rally on Monday last week,” a witness, Samaila Sabo, said,
Dont mind that dude.
He is suffering from selected amnesia.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by wisdompraise(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
So there are thugs in the State that can fight governor's convoy and yet boko haram is killing them?

Senseless people grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by drololaaof: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2015
The type of wanthom destruction of life and property, thuggery , bombing, kidnapping, character assassination etc is a pointer to the fact that all is not well for the forthcoming election. This is replica of what happens in the 60's before the civil war
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by victors123: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Who started it first?
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by todayguest(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Politicians and the 'blame game' A state like Borno shouldn't be dragged into politically induced violence considering the ever-present insurgency that is claiming lives. WARNING!!! Gov. Shettima call your boys to ordER. Sen. Sheriff call your boys to ORder.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by nagoma(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
PDP and Criminality. They didn't supply their thugs with guns and bombs as they did in Okrika?
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
PDP and thuggery cannot be seperated from each other. Is this the violence free pre and post elections they promised Nigerians?

Too bad!
pdp or apc? are you hornee drunk?

1 Like

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by chaberry(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
PDP and thuggery cannot be seperated from each other. Is this the violence free pre and post elections they promised Nigerians?

Too bad!
Even you knows that you're not telling yourself the truth

1 Like

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by Austin4lif: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:

Too bad!
when they destroyed PDP office it was normal abi? Come to the north and see what ur APC and muslims youths are doing in the name of Buhari, Igbos and Christians are no longer safe and u stay in the comfort of ur room and type rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by Namady(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
appini:
By who?
Ali Modu Sherif of course! grin
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by Melinde: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:

Too bad!
Did you read the post at all or you lack the ability to comprehend after reading?

1 Like

Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by coldFLARES1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
meforyou1:
u are a proper semi illiterate. I witnessed such violence live in Minna in 2011. Boys I know personally, area boys that take codeine and smoke ganja. They even threatened to burn our house, and I dared them to go ahead. I saw them chanting 'sai buhari' and started burning and looting. Even when they burned Corpers lodge in bay clinic road Minna. It's same boys. I know the chamber where they sit and deceive themselves. So don't stay in the comfort of your room in osun or ibadan and talk out of ignorance.
In 2011, every Friday when Muslims go to mosque, my mum and younger ones will go to army barracks and stay. And I will stay at home and guard the house. So just don't say what u don't know.
You got me smiling on the voltron role you play in your house. Pray a time does not come when you would be called to demonstrate such valiance so you can keep raving about your super human status.
Re: Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed by meforyou1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
coldFLARES1:
You got me smiling on the voltron role you play in your house. Pray a time does not come when you would be called to demonstrate such valiance so you can keep raving about your super human status.
Bros, nothing can happen to me in minna. I have tap root there. Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.