Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers (25183 Views)

Benue APC Leaders Search For New Party Over Threat For Hosting Mass Burial / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Senate Summons Ngige Over Threat To Banks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by SenseiVoyles: 11:13am On May 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:15am On May 07, 2016
No wahala ...its getting closer by the day, their master would soon be rounded up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by weyabblog: 11:15am On May 07, 2016
We need to control our future and not allow someone handle us Like 150cows

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Khd95(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2016
These avengers are bitting more than they can chewsad

make them go learn frm dem tompolo,asari,govt etc.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Khd95(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2016
These avengers are bitting more than they can chewsad

make them go learn frm dem tompolo,asari,govt etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Bassee(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2016
Too bad, PMB should wake up to his responsibilities and tackle this issue. Junketing from Daura to Paris won't solve our problems

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by amaco12(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2016
Alfamann:
The zoo must fall

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2016
"A new sheriff is in town" revised edition - Omenka, Gbawe, Beremx, Passingshot et al, 2015

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by madridguy(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2016
I can see some daft rejoicing over this news. This are the same set of people that will start shouting foul play when the return leg started. I voted Buhari cuz I know is capable of doing the great task.

Over to Buraitai.

Make any body no cry foul or carry placard to protest when the jungle mature.

In Buhari voice: we are coming.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by oduastates: 11:21am On May 07, 2016
Buhari should Just shutdown the entire industry and completely write off oil as a source of revenues.
Ambode and all SW governors should ban okada,street trading and shutdown all non tax-paying business.
Only this attitude will move the country forward.
Too many people are engaged in unproductive activities and I consider oil as an unproductive activity because the only thing it does is to distort the economy.
A few are feeding fat while rest suffers.it has bred complacency and a lack of initiative.
Leaders who keep running after foreign investment while there are local youth already showing the initiatives.
Make it difficult so as to make people to start returning to their farm and rural areas.
No benefit of that industry to anybody.
Send the military over to the Creek for Sambisa training.
They now have a live fire range to practice before deployment to sambisa.
No decent Niger-deltan (emphasis on decent)that I know can tolerate these criminals.
Why?
because they more than anyone,are the major victims of the criminals masquerading militants and leaders.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 11:22am On May 07, 2016
Self inflicted pains.

Niger Deltans need to wake up.

There are after the wrong people.
They should go after the leaders (past and present) Who failed to develop their region. DICKSON is yet to pay January salary, many LGAs are owe for 13months counting. Meanwhile he is busy junketing in Florida

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Taribizy(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2016
Booking: I think it is high time we start protesting against the wickedness of violent men. NDA should know better than substituting BH. Niger delta youths are better than that. Hehy this is the cheapest way to become poor: chase away all your investors

4 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by lekkie073(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2016
o di kwa serious grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by hucienda: 11:34am On May 07, 2016
There is nothing more deadly and dangerous than one who has nothing to lose.

Those Avenger militants who sound like graduates are holding the state to ransom.. and the state have no option than negotiate cos they don't have the wherewithal to challenge them.

Gragra won't help the new sheriff in town. Only tact and diplomacy.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by ruggedboy01: 11:37am On May 07, 2016
Please NDA should take it easy oooooo

One Nigeria is far better...... than the biafra we don't know

4 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by PureWays(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2016
And the Wise men shall inherit the earth!

SMH for the people that won't think.
Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by EasternLeopard: 11:43am On May 07, 2016
The new sheriff has gone on a tourism expedition grin

26 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by oduastates: 11:44am On May 07, 2016
hucienda:
There is nothing more deadly and dangerous than one who has nothing to lose.

Those Avenger militants who sound like graduates are holding the state to ransom.. and the state have no option than negotiate cos they don't have the wherewithal to challenge them.

Gragra won't help the new sheriff in town. Only tact and diplomacy.

At times, you need to dismantle something before you can rebuild it.
Try starting a cement company or fruit juice company in any of these places then come back to repeat what you have just said.
The future of my people will not be tied to oil, herdsmen or people who refuse to move into the next century.
Was it not for this reason all local and foreign investors are diverting from the ND.Dangote refinery,The shipyard
Petrochemical plant etc and other companies are looking at a future with oil from other countries in West Africa.
They are all discounting the ND.

11 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by idupaul: 11:49am On May 07, 2016
Alfamann:
The zoo must fall

Its Ur private zoo that will fall

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2016
oduastates:
Buhari should Just shutdown the entire industry and completely write off oil as a source of revenues.
Ambode and all SW governors should ban okada,street trading and shutdown all none tax-paying business.
Only this attitude will move the country forward.
Too many people are engaged in unproductive activities and I consider oil as an unproductive activity because the only thing it does is to distort the economy.
A few are feeding fat while rest suffers.it has bred complacency and a lack of initiative.
Leaders who keep running after foreign investment while there are local youth already showing the initiatives.
Make it difficult so as to make people to start returning to their farm and rural areas.
No benefit of that industry to anybody.
Send the military over to the Creek for Sambisa training.
They now have a live fire range to practice before deployment to sambisa.
No decent Niger-deltan (emphasis on decent)that I know can tolerate these criminals.
Why?
because they more than anyone,are the major victims of the criminals masquerading militants and leaders.

And foreign exchange will fall from the sky abi?

13 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by TheArchangel(f): 11:53am On May 07, 2016
Seems the militants are using what they learnt from the amnesty program to hit Nigeria hard. They were all sent abroad to be educated, refined and to be of use to the society, and this happens to be the result.
Militancy is coming back to bite Nigeria in the butt with its refined and well trained ivy league soldiers sponsored by Nigerian amnesty program. This is no longer the era of gun wielding and noise making/ chanting, rather .........imagine their precision and timing and they were able to carry out their threat on a timeline.

Something is going on and I wish not to be involved in the crossfire.

30 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by sigiyaya(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2016
Oh God hear my prayer: If it is war that will split this entity called Nigeria, pls Lord make it fast
i don't mind dying for a greater Nation filled with oneness and love. Nigeria is not what i wish my
generation yet unborn, answer my prayer and i will praise thee among other gods in JESUS CHRIST
i pray Amen!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by SenatePresdo(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2016
Hahahaa, I can't stop laughing. When their son GEJ was the president, Buari assured that he would rubbish his government.
He and his evil cohorts went and masterminded, sponsored and even sympathized boko-haram. And yes! they succeeded in rubbishing his government.

Now that he is the president,if the S/S decides to turn the table on him at all cost, I will be solely behind them.

One Nigeria indeed.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by oduastates: 12:00pm On May 07, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

And foreign exchange will fall from the sky abi?
yep.
Just to show how useless the country is.
People do not pay taxes.
Most do not pay utility bills
Nigeria does not make anything significant for export even though, she has everything to make it happen
( kaduna state has only 540, 000 people paying for electricity in spite of a 8 million population claim).
This is replicated through out the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by wowmenow: 12:24pm On May 07, 2016
Wow its no more ijaws that are bombing in the creeks its now the itsekiris

We all know is tinubu that is sponsoring them

The crack in APC will destroy Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by wowmenow: 12:28pm On May 07, 2016
kenonze:
Self inflicted pains.

Niger Deltans need to wake up.

There are after the wrong people.
They should go after the leaders (past and present) Who failed to develop their region. DICKSON is yet to pay January salary, many LGAs are owe for 13months counting. Meanwhile he is busy junketing in Florida

You can't blame the Niger Delta leaders when they go for senate and governors meeting

The fulanis and Yoruba will use their majority to short them down

The only option for their people is militancy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 07, 2016
Dem no dey tell blind and deaf man sey rain dey fall

2 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by Musiwa419: 12:55pm On May 07, 2016
wowmenow:

You can't blame the Niger Delta leaders when they go for senate and governors meeting

The fulanis and Yoruba will use their majority to short them down

The only option for their people is militancy

So it is The Fulani and Yoruba's that told Seriake Dickson not to pay his state workers salary since November last year

23 Likes

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by cc150615(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
The daftest set of ppl I've ever seen in my life....this was how they pursued all oil companies from warri, by the time dy shut down all oil producing activities in offshore escravos, they'll tell me who will be the bigger loser? These ppl need to receive sense ASAP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers by hardcorevin(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2016
Alfamann:
The zoo must fall

hahahahahhahahahaha..weldone guys...i recomend u people...kudos to u people..we are strongly behind u people...this is the best news i ve read on NL....am so so so so so so happy.....Avengers,nice name...Bomb all the pipes!!!!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) / When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.