Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,129 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death (883 Views)

Wife Burns Husband's Official Documents In Lagos Over His Adulterous Acts / Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic) / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by dre11(m): 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
The people of Umudim, Umuezeala community in Ehime Mbano local council area of Imo State, have been thrown serious agony, following the death of a six-month old baby girl in a mysterious fire that razed their family apartment.
Confirming the ugly incident to newsmen, the father of the dead baby, Mr. Clement Anthony, who also claimed to be a tenant in the burnt building, said he was yet to get to terms with what led to his baby’s death.
He recalled that he went out with his wife to purchase drugs they wanted to administer on one of his children that was slightly sick.
“Honestly, I cannot say exactly what ignited the fire. My wife and I, went to a nearby medicine store to buy some drugs for our sick child. We returned only to behold the fire disaster”, Anthony recounted with grief.
According to the bereaved father, they saw four of their five children outside and looking helplessly at the burning building, adding that on inquiry, they were told that the last baby was still lying in one of the rooms.
“I peeped through one of the holes on the door and noticed the raging flame. I went in through the window and not minding the huge flame, I rushed into the room where our baby girl was lying and brought her out, and handed her over to my wife”, the man lamented.
Continuing, the man said that his wife quickly rushed the baby to a nearby hospital but was declared dead on arrival by the medical team in the establishment.
Answering a question, Anthony said that although the family lost virtually everything they have labored for over the years, he however explained the loss of his baby remains the most painful.
“My other four children could have been victims of the raging fire if not for the prompt intervention of the eldest amongst them, who is just eight years old”, Anthony said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/fire-razes-house-burns-6-month-baby-to-death/
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by shininglite(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chai.... dis is really painful am wondering wat d parents re going Tru ryt now.

RIP little miss
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by Chartey(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wanted asking why they didn't take the baby along but we all make these mistakes everyday and only few of them become tragedies. Just life.
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by thaoriginator: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ohhhshit!
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by dkronicle(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Umuezala nsu. I know dat area. Chai six month old baby. I still keep wonderin on sth, will someone still com and tell d father that they should thank God for all that hav happened.
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by JigsawKillah(m): 1:17am On Feb 23, 2015
why would the father and mother go to a chemist at the same time? or is there something they aren't telling us? then as if the stûpidity isn't enough, they left an eight years old child to take care of 4 kids. what won't we see in Nigeria?

RIP Miss
hope you come back soon
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by Faibuhari: 1:25am On Feb 23, 2015
God will bless the soul of the little baby. RIP
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by delishpot: 1:32am On Feb 23, 2015
I wish they tried CPR. Its sad ooooo. I cant imagine their pain. Chei Almighry creator please protect your creations o.
Plus naija hospitals sef. I wonder howmany people they have left to die just because they did not feel any pulse. Its well.
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by Islie: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2015
The people of Umudim, Umuezeala community in Ehime Mbano local council area of Imo State, have been thrown serious agony, following the death of a six-month old baby girl in a mysterious fire that razed their family apartment.

What caused the mysterious fire, because it seems we try to give credit to our negligence to mysterious circumstances.........
Because I feel it negligence that would have caused the fire to start and the little baby was the soul to pay the the price for this

Too young to die cry
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Very sad story

This is one of the reasons many people are against child househelps but get told that "This is Nigeria"

There is not much that an 8 year old do in a fire and does not have the physical strenght to drag people out of a burning building.

This was even his/her own siblings not to talk about rescuing your ogas children.

The other week a woman left her kids home alone for 3 weeks. Kids are kids and cant cope in emergencys.

I feel very sorry for the parents. Its a very sad and tragic loss and pray for comfort for them. Little Baby RIP
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by dre11(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Chartey:
I wanted asking why they didn't take the baby along but we all make these mistakes everyday and only few of them become tragedies. Just life.

The anxiety to save one first it what I feel makes them to forget the baby......
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by dre11(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2015
dkronicle:
Umuezala nsu. I know dat area. Chai six month old baby. I still keep wonderin on sth, will someone still com and tell d father that they should thank God for all that hav happened.

Fortunately........ Someone will have to say it

When one follows the word of your siggygrin
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by dre11(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Islie:

What caused the mysterious fire, because it seems we try to give credit to our negligence to mysterious circumstances.........
Because I feel it negligence that would have caused the fire to start and the little baby was the soul to pay the the price for this

Too young to die cry

That's a question no one could answer because that's what makes the fire accident a mystery in itself
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by dkronicle(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2015
hahaha omo u tackled me there
dre11:

Fortunately........ Someone will have to say it

When one follows the word of your siggygrin
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by pretydiva(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis is indeed sad. May God console d family
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by dre11(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
dkronicle:
hahaha omo u tackled me there

Don't mind me....... Just letting you know that loosing her is painful but its never the end of the world.....

That's what I feel those people intention might mean
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Quite tragic..can imagine the agony she went through...
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by dkronicle(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dats just it. When i lost my dad, dat was d prayer..
dre11:

Don't mind me....... Just letting you know that loosing her is painful but its never the end of the world.....

That's what I feel those people intention might mean
Re: Fire Razes House, Burns 6-month Baby To Death by Islie: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
dre11:

That's a question no one could answer because that's what makes the fire accident a mystery in itself

Such is life

Am having a feeling the fire could be as a result of electrical fault or something close

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Funny Bar...called A Day Care Center / OMG! Man's sperm Stollen At Gun Point In Southafrica. / What do you see in this picture???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.