Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter (3965 Views)

Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance / APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Built2last: 12:57am On Feb 23, 2015
All APC supporters today went to watch La Liga because of one man name @MrAyeDee...visit his timeline on twitter and enjoy all the lies APC rolled out in the last 48hours bursted..

They told you GMB met with Tony Blair this weekend, was Interviewed, and was at Chartham house, All na lie.

Click link below and laugh at how much lies we shud expect from APC

http://ad76.com/2015/02/22/busted-while-buhari-was-in-the-hospital-apc-tried-to-pass-off-his-transcorp-hilton-interview-as-one-given-in-london/[quote][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2015
This Mr AyeDee again
Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by MRLINGTON(m): 1:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Like they say..talk is free...we all have freedom of speech..same people will still make peace wen d time comes
Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:04am On Feb 23, 2015
#TeamBlogBusters, no need to click the link, see the info below, pics coming soon grin

When it comes to Buhari’s health, seems things are much worse than previously thought After it was revealed on Friday that Buhari had snuck into the UK (enroute to the US) for medical reasons, APC panicked.

So yesterday morning, APC unleashed a propaganda blitzkrieg, claiming that contrary to what was stated about Buhari being in the hospital , actually hale, hearty and engaged in public activity.

We were told about two ‘secret’ events he allegedly attended, but he was missing from the one public event he was scheduled to attend, and was instead represented by his wife and youngest daughter.

With notable APC stalwarts and propaganda channels leading the charge, we were deceived into thinking Buhari met with Tony Blair yesterday, he hadn’t. We had naively given them the benefit of doubt:

We were also fed the line that Buhari had granted an interview to a Local TV Show, ‘All Eyes on Africa’

Problem is, just like we were lied to about the Blair meeting, we were lied to about the TV Show as well. Here’s why:

He was allegedly interviewed by , Kemi Fadojutimi, for ‘All Eyes on Africa TV Show.’

Firstly, Kemi & her show are based in Maryland USA, not London, UK.

Secondly, Kemi is involved with APC politics, even going as far as presenting ‘awards’ to APC stalwarts like Rauf Aregbesola, so not a secret where her sympathies lie. She’s biased, a political operative, not a neutral journalist.

Thirdly, the interview took place at the Transcorp Hilton, Abuja during Kemi’s Nigeria visit. Here is a picture of the ‘King Ambassador Suite’ taken from the Hilton website and a picture of the room where Buhari was interviewed:

A casual observation indicates that contrary to APC’s claims that Buhari was interviewed in London, he was actually interviewed in a ‘King Ambassador Suite’ at the Transcop Hilton, Abuja. One merely needs to look at:

The ridges of the coffee table:

The Design of the Couch:

The Side Tables by the Couch

The Two Picture Frames positioned over the Couch

The design of the carpet:

and for the Coup de grâce, the bottle of Aquafina.

Here are both pics with these similarities pointed out.

Of course Buhari acolytes will claim the interview was conducted in London, sometime in the last 48 hours, forgetting that though many Nigerians were born at night, none who shall be voting were born last night. Just as well, since at this point, most Nigerians know APC as a party and those who defend it specialize in blatant lies.

At this point in time, let me reiterate, we all wish Buhari a speedy recovery, however, since he is running for President, we deserve to know the truth about his medical condition.

Thank you for reading. God Bless You and God Bless Nigeria

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by LoveDecay(m): 1:22am On Feb 23, 2015
d
Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Built2last: 1:22am On Feb 23, 2015
All the APC voltrons on twitter took off...that guy is intelligent..he simply deconstructed APC and their can of lies.

11 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:29am On Feb 23, 2015
#TeamBlogBusters, more pics grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by StealthyMe(m): 1:29am On Feb 23, 2015
Intellectual analysis smiley

But since its AyeDee undecided That guy almost nearly ruined Linda Ikeji

10 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:32am On Feb 23, 2015
#TeamBlogBusters, more pics

Help Me ask buhari if aquafina bottle water is sold in london angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:41am On Feb 23, 2015
APC party of liers

15 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by menesheh(m): 1:45am On Feb 23, 2015
amazing

5 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Iyanmi! Dis is serious oh!

7 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by refreshrate: 2:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Busted!

6 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by adonisNEW(m): 2:22am On Feb 23, 2015
We are Watching...

4 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by khassy(m): 2:26am On Feb 23, 2015
the end of APC is at hand

GEJ TILL 2019

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by oduastates: 2:51am On Feb 23, 2015
The guy like the dross on nairaland is not that bright.
2 dissimilar pictures are the same for these folks.

2 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 23, 2015
APC are cheats

9 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by tolu4you: 6:03am On Feb 23, 2015
@mrayedee or what?
Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by richielan: 6:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Akshow: 6:44am On Feb 23, 2015
If PDP and her allies actually spend half of the time they spend on digging dirts on Buhari in tackling Bokoharam or even in governance, Nigeria for don better. I don't need to read the shait above before I know its a desperate measure by PDP to black list the people's general. see as them de analyse table, chairs and hotel room. This people are indeed shameless!

1 Like

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Akshow:
If PDP and her allies actually spend half of the time they spend on digging dirts on Buhari in tackling Bokoharam or even in governance, Nigeria for don better. I don't need to read the shait above before I know its a desperate measure by PDP to black list the people's general. see as them de analyse table, chairs and hotel room. This people are indeed shameless!
And I guess Mr integrity is not shameless. Your post made my morning, you have a bright future in comedy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2015
He is apparently enjoying his time, but whether hebfell sick and died... my vote will still be for GMB
Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by KwoiZabo(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2015
This Mr. Ayedee should just replace Reno omokhri. This is what we expect from Reno but he is just eating free money and we are busy online doing his job.

7 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Uncleodi(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2015
Jeez! Buhari's men are cheats.

Take a closer look at Buhari's face during the interview.

1. His face looks younger.

2. Buhari's recent pics show he has just a pair of BLACK rim eye glass which he wears all the time. But the interview glasses is quite outdated, silver rimed and not in keeping with recent times. A proof that the pics was taken even before he won primaries.

I rest my case here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by MeAndYou(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2015
WOW!

1 Like

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by hurricaneChris: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2015
MrAyeDee brought twitter to its knees yesterday!!

People were very amazed at the way tore APC lies into shreds.

His timeline must be the most interesting and the busiest of all twitter handles yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by hurricaneChris: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2015
The crazy thing about AyeDee is that he seems to have much information with him.....even classified information about these politicians.

He seems widely-traveled. Very knowledgeable.....and he's a devout muslim. His name is Muhtkar.

Am really convinced that guy is on Jonathan's payroll. And he's worth every cash paid to him.

10 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by DebateNigeria: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2015
hurricaneChris:
The crazy thing about AyeDee is that he seems to have much information with him.....even classified information about these politicians.

He seems widely-traveled. Very knowledgeable.....and he's a devout muslim. His name is Muhtkar.

Am really convinced that guy is on Jonathan's payroll. And he's worth every cash paid to him.
He's worth it.

4 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by julioralph(m): 7:57am On Feb 23, 2015
That bottle of Aquafina completely nailed it.
May the best candidate win the election.

7 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by jdilight(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2015
PDP supporters seem super intelligent, hence less noise in airing their views.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Phhewww. I dunno what pictures the guys above me are viewing, but those are two very dissimilar pictures. Look at the lamps at the extreme left for example, one has a thin and straight lampholder while the other lampholder is curvy and robust!

3 Likes

Re: APC Was Humiliated Today By @MrAyedee on twitter by LoveDecay(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2015
@Ayodee lied - I wish i had the time to explain - i have 2 papers due 1 week of march and i never write 'A'.

We have credible info on
1. who he is and his shady dealings on the internet. (from lindaikeji, to volkwagen and his wife)
2. his biased deduction from the pictures . (rooms compared where not similar, aquafina is sold in london, furniture is not exclusively sold, reporter social media account demographic does not change everytime she visits a different city.

I really wanted to spend some time to explain this info for a - z but i cant, however if this matter continues to be flogged - @ayedee will dance to fuji-fulani-calabar music, rememeber what we did to AIT and their fake polls. grin

Infact, lemme start writing. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Results Will Dissappoint GEJ. / The South West Wants To Start Another Civil War / Okonjo-iweala Attacks OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.