Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Help My Friend Needs A Help....urgent Please - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help My Friend Needs A Help....urgent Please (584 Views)

My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / (HELP) Urgent Question For Moringa Dealers. PLEASE HELP! / See What A Hater Did To My Friend's Fishes In His Fidh Farm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend Needs A Help....urgent Please by cutieisme(m): 2:33am On Feb 23, 2015
This is what he told me he was born and brought up in cocoa business but school and modernization has made his 2 elder brothers one is a doctor and the other a banker forget anything that has to do with this business and now mama is old..he studies business admin in school so he wants to venture into business so he thought about something he was brought up with..but the problem is he knows how to get cocoa from everywhere having to use old trick mama use to use..but he needs companies that buy this cocoa directly from farmers not wanting to deal with middlemen...he wants to be selling directly to his companies and he wants to know about the prices..I am sorry for any blunder....meaningful contributions will be highly appreciated
Re: Help My Friend Needs A Help....urgent Please by jasper7(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2015
I'll just throw my 2cents on this. Altho I lack the technicality or knowledge on this subject matter. but I think, if your friend has access to cocoa pods and seeds. why don't he look into processing, as per business administrator he is.

1 Like

Re: Help My Friend Needs A Help....urgent Please by ogb5(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
He should go to the motor park and ask for trucks used by the middle men in the supply of cocoa. The drivers should be able to show you the normal companies they supply.

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Tuber For Sale / BIRDSITTER Chicken Farm Ventilation System / 30tons of MORINGA SEED is available @#1,600 per kg. Payment on delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.