Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day (27700 Views)

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by dre11(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Residents of Adefowope Street, off Beach Road, Etegbin, in the Otto Awori Local Council Development Area of Lagos are divided over the reasons that could have made a woman to push her husband from the balcony of a one-storey building on Valentine’s Day.

It was gathered that the incident, which happened in the community, had left neighbours and residents at loss over what might have actually transpired.

It was learnt that the woman, identified as Onyinyechi, in anger pushed her husband, George, from the storey building, leading to the husband’s death.

While some residents claimed that Onyinyechi, who was a teacher in a private school in the area, was angry that her husband did not give her a Valentine’s treat on a day when most lovers made out time to celebrate each other, other residents said the couple was quarrelling over a monetary issue before the incident.

A man, who claimed to be a close friend of the deceased, however, insisted that the cause of the couple’s misunderstanding bordered on plans for Valentine’s Day.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, he said, “George returned home in the evening of Valentine’s Day, a time the wife felt was already too late to go for an outing. She got angry and it resulted in a fight.”

Another source, who also claimed to have a close relationship with the family, however, said the cause of the fight was monetary issue.

He said, “A family friend had given George money to give to his wife as gift for their newborn baby. George did not only keep the money to himself, he also did not tell his wife about it. Onyinyechi later met the man, who asked her if she got the gift he sent through her husband. She was not only surprised, but furious that George could keep such a thing from her. It was in the process of asking him about it on the evening of Valentine’s Day that the fight started.”

A neighbour, who also spoke to our correspondent on the condition of anonymity, explained that the incident happened around 4pm on Valentine’s Day.

She said, “On Saturday, at about 4pm, my daughter rushed inside my apartment where I was sleeping to wake me up that Iyawo (Onyinyechi) and her husband were fighting upstairs.

“As she was still explaining to me, I heard a sound of something falling. I rushed out only to discover that it was my neighbour, George. I started screaming for help and other neighbours rushed in to assist me. We got a tricycle and rushed him to a hospital.

“The wife, however, remained upstairs in her apartment. She didn’t bother to come down to assist us, despite the fact that her seven-month-old daughter was downstairs playing with my children. George was certified dead at the hospital and we couldn’t take him to the mortuary without his family’s consent, so, we brought him back home and called his family members.”

Another neighbour, who identified herself as Mama Ifeoma, who was part of the people that took George to the hospital, said the doctor discovered a cut in his head.

She said the doctor explained that the injury could be as a result of an object that must have been used to hit him on the head.

She said, “The doctor told us that George must have been dead before he was pushed down from the balcony.”

When our correspondent sought Onyinyechi’s comment on the issue, it was discovered that she had traveled to her home town in Nnewi, Anambra State with her daughter.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, has yet to respond to enquiries on the incident as of the time of this report.
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/confusion-as-wife-kills-husband-on-valentines-day/

1 Share

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by bankyblue(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmmm! Signs of end time.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by koikoi2(m): 7:10am On Feb 23, 2015
She shud be killed immediately too. Let her get her Valentine's gift in hell.

14 Likes

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by teemanbastos(m): 7:15am On Feb 23, 2015
world dun end
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2015

Did the WIFE whispered to her husband “Happy Valentine” before romantically pushing him down?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by cococandy(f): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2015
That's what lack of restraint causes.

Even if she was upset he spent the money, pushing him violently wouldn't have brought the money back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Iolite(f): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
WHAAT! Some women masef. There are other ways to treat this issue, instead of fighting. The appalling thing is that, she killed him before pushing him down, without remorse.

To each his own.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by bastien: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2015
She is wicked jor
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by vjsmiles: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2015
angry

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by jnrbayano(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2015
I still wonder what will give any woman guts to raise her hands on a healthy grown man under any circumstance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by zonax(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by teribliery: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by efguy1(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2015
Wow, dats d power of LOVE.

So romantic!!! I feel lyk falling in looooooove

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by kent79: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Chai!
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by ASPchris(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2015
When you look at this story, you will notice that the late husband and wife are irresponsible people coming together to build a family. A man who refuses to tell his wife that somebody gave him money on her behalf, is an irresponsible man. Woman who saw heavy damage she gave to her husband during fighting due and never care to exhibit some level of love to help him, is a pure wicked woman.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Women are just plain evil.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by koolet: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
ehhn?
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by hardbody: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Thank God I kuku no dey do valentine sef. What a day and way to die.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by efguy1(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
So since u like in an upstairs house, u snapped it and composed a story.

Do i look lyk a fool? Very soon, we go hear; wife cuts off his husband penis for no satisfying ha in bed
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Nawaoooo for anger ooo.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by SmooshCHN: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Here in America, where the pushing start na Bed E dey end. wink

Now he's dead when she didn't mean to. That kind anger.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by yahx(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2015
We call it valentine splash
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2015
What a way to celebrate Val. This one na heaven direct. OP, am i suppose to read this epistle before understandin that she threw him down and his brain splashed? Mcheeew
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
undecided

THIS IS WHY IT IS ADVISABLE FOR EVERY SANE MAN TO MARRY OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA.

OUR WOMEN ARE GROWING WILD BY THE DAY undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by aguizm(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
I just imagined a far better world without the daughters of eve. They have been giving men trouble right from Adam.

But unfortunately we still can't do without them.

Man needs a mother

Man needs a wife

Guys needs babes to f.uck
Cos Conji is deaf and blind.

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
ollah1:
Women are just plain evil.
including your mother abi? Smh

That woman should be jailed. Why kill her husband because of a quarell?

Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by adorable29(f): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Where are the mumu tribal bigots? You are taking too long to show yourselves! Lol

Husband and wife problems! The woman should be given psychiatric evaluation. Why kill her man so openly like that and damning the consequences.

What really happened?

Did she kill him cos he didn't take her to Mr Biggs on Valentine's day?

She travelled and hasn't been arrested since.

Is this story fabricated?

Watch out as events unfold!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by siraj1402(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Wonder
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Jerrick(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Men won't listen!!! Desist from Muscular babes!!!

5 Likes

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Beehshorp(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
She must be related to GMB wicked woman

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide After Delivering Twins For Secret Lover. / Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine / Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.