Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day (27711 Views)

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa / Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Paitty(f): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2015
He just messed wt the wrong woman
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by DjHypno(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Why is everyone speaking under anonymity
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Paitty(f): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
He just messed wt the wrong woman,.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by allfriends(m): 11:33am On Feb 23, 2015
its simple , guys stay away frm babes that ve anger issues
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by ebosse(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Paitty:
He just messed wt the wrong woman

Seriously... From your statement U're in support of what she did.

This is Y I don't even consider getting married eveeer... Too many Jezebels in our midst....

2 Likes

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by praxisnetworks: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2015
what if they are doing it...how is it your fada's biz?

oplefure:
Wicked woman!
[img]http://3.bp..com/-SvMdW7R2vR8/VOoy5yOkW8I/AAAAAAAAAfk/OEpCT6mMv78/s1600/bd.jpg[/img]
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by sanerugwei: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Beehshorp:
She must be related to GMB wicked woman

Oponu you see what GEJ has caused?
Had it been he allowed election to hope on val day, this would have been averted.

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nicepessie: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2015
Most tyms I wonder the kind of men WE now Hv,Hw cn u be fighting wit a woman,Jst a common woman a man is fighting wit all d strength God gav men.

U don't fight a woman u beat ha.I Hv always look to find Or encounter d act of a woman beating a man,I will Lik to see it hppn live Let Mi see Wat kind of man,n d woman Dat has such strength. Cuz I Kip wondering.is it Dat dis hppn to fat men Or Wat.

I Hv NEVA beaten a woman before,Bt I Hv encountered a furious woman who insist of pushing Mi to a fight.I Jst use ma hand gab ha two hands.blood pumping to d finger cut/reduce,At a point she strtd begging me Dat am hurting ha.

This a woman who jump up and down,I now imagine hitting ha hard wit force Dat will b death.
Evn my gf Jst sum wrds she strtd crying,Nw imagine fighting.

Wen u wnt to beat a woman she run n beg,So Hw Cum fighting Wich I Dnt understand.

Wat kind of men r dis category, Cuz I knw woman r Jst Nt strong At all.So this men Whr r Dey from?
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by azeezya2007: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2015
The issue is this day most men dond pray and fast before going into marriage
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by uzo4real(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2015
Two major problems in the world:
1. ISLAM
2. WOMEN

3 Likes

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
I have stop reading nigeria newsprints...
So the doctor "discovered" a cut on the patients head?
So the doctor is an explorer or inventor?
Who is the editor of Punch?
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Temptee101(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
The devil has it's dwelling place in the heart of a woman
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Temptee101(m): 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
azeezya2007:
The issue is this day most men dond pray and fast before going into marriage
Women fast the most
They pray the most
They go church the most
They visit the herbalist the most
Devil use them the most
The quarrel the most

Everything they do is at the extreme and it's usually negative

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nicepessie:
Most tyms I wonder the kind of men WE now Hv,Hw cn u be fighting wit a woman,Jst a common woman a man is fighting wit all d strength God gav men.

U don't fight a woman u beat ha.I Hv always look to find Or encounter d act of a woman beating a man,I will Lik to see it hppn live Let Mi see Wat kind of man,n d woman Dat has such strength. Cuz I Kip wondering.is it Dat dis hppn to fat men Or Wat.

I Hv NEVA beaten a woman before,Bt I Hv encountered a furious woman who insist of pushing Mi to a fight.I Jst use ma hand gab ha two hands.blood pumping to d finger cut/reduce,At a point she strtd begging me Dat am hurting ha.

This a woman who jump up and down,I now imagine hitting ha hard wit force Dat will b death.
Evn my gf Jst sum wrds she strtd crying,Nw imagine fighting.

Wen u wnt to beat a woman she run n beg,So Hw Cum fighting Wich I Dnt understand.

Wat kind of men r dis category, Cuz I knw woman r Jst Nt strong At all.So this men Whr r Dey from?
Bros u never jam! Some women are marshal arts experts. They would just beat you blue and black if you are not equally skilled. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by kwencypresh(f): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jerrick:
Men won't listen!!! Desist from Muscular babes!!!
grin
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by nwachinemelu(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aprime:

Did the WIFE whispered to her husband “Happy Valentine” before romantically pushing him down?
. U r Evil
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by billyG(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chei! i think this western valentine time shld be banned!it is spoiling our females species. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by streetzdreamz(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
And some pple still believes marriage is meant for everyone,I believe the doctors report ts obviously a case of premeditated murder,it aint a mistake,and to even imagine dt she felt no sense or remorse for her action is a strong evidence against her.I hope she's caught and made to face d law rip to d deceased.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Exponental(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
now she can do other vals with her prison inmates when charged with manslaughter.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by busybrain88: 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
B4 d quarrel starts,take ur leave.biblical advice.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by MistadeRegal(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
You're now watching: End Time Wife.
MAN's Father: Man, that girl is not the kind of woman you can marry
MAN: Papa nothing do that girl now....
(Mother cuts in): Listen to your father! He knows better that you do! And over my dead body will you marry her....
MAN: Mama leave that. Let me marry who I love.
(Pandemonium......I won't leave her! Never will you marry her! Let him go......screen blackout)

Few years later.....

(Troy battle background music)
(Wife pushes man off storey building, Hospital, Station, back home.)
(Wife packs to her home-town).....(Screen freeze).

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!!
WATCH OUT FOR PART 2!!!!
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
So is she also a widow

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Krasid(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bloody Valentine.
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by santicruz: 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Anambra women will never stop killing their husband.if d no use juju dem go use hand. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Islie: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another source, who also claimed to have a close relationship with the family, however, said the cause of the fight was monetary issue.

Just because of money....... He has to lose his life...... What a cruel world

This what the love and crave for money do cause... It makes you do some unthinkable things
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Islie: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
santicruz:
Anambra women will never stop killing their husband.if d no use juju dem go use hand. Tufiakwa!

Hahahaha

Seems there is a serious correlation with your assumption with a lot of killings we do hear nowadays
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Islie: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
babyosisi:
So is she also a widow

She is a killer and not a widow
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by kemnareal: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is one of many Anambara women saga u will hear. Anambara women are known to be money mongers. They don't have the drive to work and when they do they complain too much,the average anambara woman wants to look pretty,marry a rich guy sit and start dropping eggs everywhere. Where those rubbish Anambarians wey talk sey dia woman na make sense pass for them?
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by swagdopey: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Since valentine day, na naw u dey bring d story?? lipsrsealed
Re: Confusion As Wife Kills Husband On Valentine’s Day by tomzman: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
O ga o. That woman should be hanged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians Sell Homes And Land To Free Kidnapped Children / Man Attempts To Blackmail Abiola’s Wife; Gets Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.