Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439589 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zibling(f): 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
wasnt invited for the attitude test...just wondering...heard airforce is recruiting...dont know how true it is
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ibro2star:
Any1 wt latest info?pls drop to compare wt mine I had frm a faan staff @ Lagos today.Prayer pls
just say what u heard
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by HarDeyBamBor: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
I was told today that it might be after handover ceremony (may 28) before we will be contacted. Source Faan Staff
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by HarDeyBamBor: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
So I guess we should all relax and keep our hope alive as everything now looks skeptical somehow. I will advise if you are doing something for now, hold it tight and keep believing...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drahl(m): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg FAAN,u guys shd try and expedite this recruitment process.distribute these APLs cos this recruitment is gradually becoming stale news.NIS is d new cynosure of all eyes.delay is dangerous.i know my post is in consonance with d house expectations.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
So Ibro2star, are you seriously not going to share your information with the house??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dydx123: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
What I can categorically tell you guys is that the list is supposed to be posted this week and everyone was really expecting to see it today in papers and online but I'll be a liar if I tell you that I know what delayed it. List is done and fully dusted. It's now left to those at the top to speed up action and release it since unfortunately they don't feel the same anxiety applicants are feeling right now.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
dydx123:
What I can categorically tell you guys is that the list is supposed to be posted this week and everyone was really expecting to see it today in papers and online but I'll be a liar if I tell you that I know what delayed it. List is done and fully dusted. It's now left to those at the top to speed up action and release it since unfortunately they don't feel the same anxiety applicants are feeling right now.
well, there are still 4 more working days in this week. So let's see what happens as the week progresses
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by oluxmondd2: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
HarDeyBamBor:
I was told today that it might be after handover ceremony (may 28) before we will be contacted. Source Faan Staff

That's the exact info I got too! They said d recruitment process will b suspended till after handing over. Not cool at all!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by HarDeyBamBor: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
oluxmondd2:

That's the exact info I got too! They said d recruitment process will b suspended till after handing over. Not cool at all!!!

Exactly, not so coooool...at all
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
oluxmondd2:

I have sm1 @ FAAN who happened to be my customer,told him I applied for faan recruitmnt,he coolected ma details n was shortlisted for aptitude test but cudnt be able to make d test due to hang in network n no result eventually.I told him wat happened,he said he myt not be able to do anytn in term of assistance again come wat may,he wud nt relax. Just saw his call ds afternoon ,dat he is on his way to Ibadan besides,FAAN is dsorganised wt ds recruitmnt due to d fear of new incoming gov't,dat dey may restart d process.However ,I'll stil c him eye to eye 2mrow in sha Allah for further info. Now wt ds info,I know som stupid pple on ds thread wud talk nonsense n spew d way they like so far dey dnt av prospective contribution.For d hopefuls,lets keep praying,even NIS recruitment being criticized some stakeholders now for obsecure shortlist,but NIS 'll surely scape through bcs victims have bn gvn their APL already.lets just continue praying....success!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
#Yawning badly!!!!!! Nairaland with different story everyday... No day will pass that we won't get to hear different thing.... Lord help us from information ministers

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=14pt]If this information is TRUE, then we are in for a long walk. The signs are quite ominous...This is the 5th week after the physical fitness test/interview and the FAAN recruitment website is down/unresponsive and there is NO word at all from the management regarding the position of things.

Firstly, if you asked me, i don't believe there is a connection/influence the incoming government has on the recruitment (which has come a long way until this final stage) unless someone wants to play politics with it. Secondly, i don't think this is a time to keep mute about our frustrations. The time of hoarding information or pretending that this whole thing isn't unnerving is gone. We have to try to make contacts through the possible channels (Facebook, Blogs, or by calling the numbers they had earlier provided - 08140098886, 08079777768) so that the FAAN management would know that expectant applicants are not happy with the way things are going. All they have to do is to communicate the position of the exercise to us anyhow in order to restore confidence. And even if the recruitment has been cancelled or suspended, let them inform us. They owe us the courtesy. It is that simple; instead of waiting in vain for something that may come or not come.

PEACE.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chuks404: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=DeanOlamide post=32930359]#Yawning badly!!!!!! Nairaland with different story everyday... No day will pass that we won't get to hear different thing.... Lord help us from information ministers[/quote[color=#006600][/color] they are all information .time for prayers.no body will cancelled it .we all pray for fairness not after all these stresses people passed through.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Macjedi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
@IBRO2STAR: i feel 4 u but pls don't u ever bring ur undiluted data to process here. This is a place 4 circumsized and processed data report. thx

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Again, let me ask:

1. WHY WOULD THE FAAN RECRUITMENT BE SUSPENDED WHEN THAT OF NIS (IMMIGRATION) IS CURRENTLY ON? I cannot reconcile the two anomalies.

2. IS IT NORMAL FOR THE FAAN WEBSITE TO BE DOWN FOR THIS LONG OR IS THAT A SIGN TO SAY THAT THE RECRUITMENT IS OVER FOR THE CURRENT YEAR (2015)? WITH THE SITE DOWN, HOW DO THEY INTEND TO INFORM APPLICANTS ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF THE RECRUITMENT OR WOULD THEY USE THE NEWSPAPERS?

This is quite confusing for a recruitment exercise that i considered fair and that has been going on smoothly since it began.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
With ur eyes the successfull candidate will be contacted...... You all keep peddling unconfirmed information every here and there....

You people should give us some break abeg and u can imagine that those passing this information did not even make it or do not have anything to do with FAAN ... Please u guys should keep cool..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
give FAAN a break

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
DeanOlamide:
With ur eyes the successfull candidate will be contacted...... You all keep peddling unconfirmed information every here and there....

You people should give us some break abeg and u can imagine that those passing this information did not even make it or do not have anything to do with FAAN ... Please u guys should keep cool..
Am sure u are NOT referring to me?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Funny enough Ibro2star's information just confirmed what I already thought.

Ofcourse govt officials will be frustrated with the FAAN recruitment process, because many of them can't help their candidates since it is a free and fair process. We can imagine someone telling Ibro2star that he will not rest until he helps him, even though he knows the guy doesn't have a test score sef.

They will continue being frustrated, but they can't taint the process.

The information I got is that not many people in FAAN have access to list. Only a select few do an have seen it. That is why all our contacts keep telling us to pray, because they don't know for certain themselves.

But know this, the list is complete and ready. I hear this from a top FAAN man in Lagos. Nothing like cancellation at all. The only thing is that this top shot himself couldn't access the list, because it is protected seriously against tampering. He was only able to inform me that 2 people were selected from Plateau state for SO II. An he got that info because he is from plateau and wanted to check for his person, I guess, then he asked me to pray.

So I smiled and thanked him.

I checked the list for plateau an realised only 8ppl were selected for PFT. So I am guessing not all participated, then again maybe not all mae it past PFT and then again, maybe the few that did didn't perform well in the interview.

So you see house, there hope. The list will not be tainted. I know some topshots will try, but they won't succeed. Maybe that is why they want to delay till May 28, so that all these worrying politicians can leave office and leave them to do the normal thing.

Let us all be hopeful and prayerful. Let those who can reach the numbers keep trying. Make we shake small for concrete info from FAAN na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
itsMrIke:

Ofcourse govt officials will be frustrated with the FAAN recruitment process, because many of them can't help their candidates since it is a free and fair process. We can imagine someone telling Ibro2star that he will not rest until he helps him, even though he knows the guy doesn't have a test score sef.

The information I got is that not many people in FAAN have access to list. Only a select few do an have seen it. That is why all our contacts keep telling us to pray, because they don't know for certain themselves.

But know this, the list is complete and ready. I hear this from a top FAAN man in Lagos. Nothing like cancellation at all. The only thing is that this top shot himself couldn't access the list, because it is protected seriously against tampering. He was only able to inform me that 2 people were selected from Plateau state for SO II. An he got that info because he is from plateau and wanted to check for his person, I guess, then he asked me to pray.

I checked the list for plateau an realised only 8ppl were selected for PFT. So I am guessing not all participated, then again maybe not all mae it past PFT and then again, maybe the few that did didn't perform well in the interview.

So you see house, there hope. The list will not be tainted. I know some topshots will try, but they won't succeed. Maybe that is why they want to delay till May 28, so that all these worrying politicians can leave office and leave them to do the normal thing.

Let us all be hopeful and prayerful. Let those who can reach the numbers keep trying. Make we shake small for concrete info from FAAN na

Bless u jareeeee my brother.... Well said and encouraging unlike some mis-information commissioners.... Weldone sir
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ibro2star:
Am sure u are NOT referring to me?

Are u guilty? If u are then its u...... Back-off my friend.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by HarDeyBamBor: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
itsMrIke:

Hmmmm... it is well ooooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Are u guilty? If u are then its u...... Back-off my friend.
I dnt blame u,all were calld few wud be taken.u ppl can't think uprightly bcs of unfavorable info,infant like u in ds realm xhibits dway u do,if truely u are first degree holder,at least u shd be able to juxtapose varieties of info to navigate ur way but i dnt tnk so,it's a sin for tabling wat I heard just to lead us through to knw hw to tackle d issue on grnd.Oga, Job is nt by force,anytym faan is set dey contact d successfuls,ok?am nt faan also a seeker like u,mind u not every1 dat make comment on ds thread u molest anyhw,u try to add morals to ur western educatn to lead u to da nxxt level in life....am coming

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
itsMrIke:

[b][/b]
So you see house, there hope. The list will not be tainted. I know some topshots will try, but they won't succeed. Maybe that is why they want to delay till May 28, so that all these worrying politicians can leave office[color=#006600][/color] and leave them to do the normal thing.

Well said bro. Even a security man or a cleaner in FAAN dat is not privy to this recruitment is a staff. Fake info keep flying everyday. What I know is dat the recruitment is on course, as at last week, they were doing documentation for the successful candidate.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ibro2star:
I dnt blame u,all were calld few wud be taken.u ppl can't think uprightly bcs of unfavorable info,infant like u in ds realm xhibits dway u do,if truely u are first degree holder,at least u shd be able to juxtapose varieties of info to navigate ur way but i dnt tnk so,it's a sin for tabling wat I heard just to lead us through to knw hw to tackle d issue on grnd.Oga, Job is nt by force,anytym faan is set dey contact d successfuls,ok?am nt faan also a seeker like u,mind u not every1 dat make comment on ds thread u molest anyhw,u try to add morals to ur western educatn to lead u to da nxxt level in life....am coming

All these for me? Na wa oooo, thank you and God bless u..... Am I free now? Thank you in advance!!!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
ukeme200:

Well said bro. Even a security man or a cleaner in FAAN dat is not privy to this recruitment is a staff. Fake info keep flying everyday. What I know is dat the recruitment is on course, as at last week, they were doing documentation for the successful candidate.

Abi my brother.... The thing actually tire me.... Everybody want to pass information......
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Abi my brother.... The thing actually tire me.... Everybody want to pass information......
People love liars that make them comfortable. As for me,what I hear is what I heard,it's now left to u look into its feasibilties,for u to attack 1 who brings info therein is obnoxious atleast ds thraed is not any1 family's house avn patent to block other frm expressions.Am sure ,I say....I heard sm1 frm faan dat candidates wud be gvn APL on dis wednesday,every1 paticipated wud be contacted,even faan 'll employ more than required vacancies,I knw u'll be happy and ur enthusiasm 'll be high,is it not true? Learn anywhr u are
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ibro2star:
People love liars that make them comfortable. As for me,what I hear is what I heard,it's now left to u look into its feasibilties,for u to attack 1 who brings info therein is obnoxious atleast ds thraed is not any1 family's house avn patent to block other frm expressions.Am sure ,I say....I heard sm1 frm faan dat candidates wud be gvn APL on dis wednesday,every1 paticipated wud be contacted,even faan 'll employ more than required vacancies,I knw u'll be happy and ur enthusiasm 'll be high,is it not true? Learn anywhr u are

Na u sabi!!!!!!!!!!!! When u are done u can just resssssssssssssssssssssssst.... Ones again thank you very much......
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
the test for APL will just come like a thief in the night so nobody knows the date even the people that working with Faan don't know it.Everybody in the house should cool down. if God say yes nobody can day no. thanks

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2015
This is my take on this:-
Let's cool down & b optimistic & assume d silence from them means that the process still align with fairness everyone of us had believed characterizes it up to this level.
My point is: If there has been arrangee behind as usual, surely it would have leaked to us here considering the networking of nairaland ( all of us joined @ random from all over d country).
From all indications, we can conclude that only key officials knew abt d progress & d level d recruitment reached that's y we probably could not get genuine info DAT we desire. Seems they guide it jealously from knowledge of just anybody in Faan e.g the reason a teacher may not know d content of a waec result except principal & co until later when they are ready to reveal to students.
If those nepotist & politicians had been able to infiltrate d process, I bet we would have gotten a reliable & confirmed clue abt it, the same people they are helping will leak it out or has anyone of u heard or seen any?
Let us note: after interview, they probably did not do anything serious abt it until after d elections cos that election itself is enough distraction, hence the delay& pertaining to site that's down, it may b for security reasons especially protection from hackers & scammers.
TO ME O, THEIR SILENCE IS STILL A GOOD SIGN!
EXPECT YOUR APL SOONEST!!
PEACE!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.