Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439313 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Juonx:
pls anyone with info on faan..either true or false(no one can tell now) should share, someppl's faith should b tested.When i got my info i rejected it n it took me weeks to share it ere..no harm just b informed
...either true or false hmmmm,has it gotten to that extent ?...haahahahaahahhaa...i agree with you my man, keep the house updated,either true or false....BUT WHEN MESSAGES START ROLLING IN, hehehe...MUSIC GO CHANGE !!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dydx123: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Juonx:
Ranting n lamenting about those who lost hope..if u v so Much of it i guess U shouldn't b ere monitoring ppl's post. Talking about faith u nid know aw i was interviewd n aw my level of faith broke all protocols.. so b reasonable wen addressing ppl u hardly know cos U r exercising ur faith

Please a word of advice: Change your source. He/she is feeding you with a load of absolute bull (quote me when the list comes out). It`s not like some of us are not connected to the very top (more than anyone can imagine), it`s just that if we talk too much our identities would be exposed and would be like we are exposing insider information which won't go down well with our benefactors. What nonsense! No be only resume na promotion dem give dem sef.

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Juonx:
Ranting n lamenting about those who lost hope..if u v so Much of it i guess U shouldn't b ere monitoring ppl's post. Talking about faith u nid know aw i was interviewd n aw my level of faith broke all protocols.. so b reasonable wen addressing ppl u hardly know cos U r exercising ur faith

Young man, how did you do your interview? Is it different from how the rest of us did ours?

I still insist that it is people like you who didn't perform well in the interview that are hoping this process doesn't end well. Especially those of you who have godfathers and are hoping they can use them to gain advantage.

Too bad for you lots. No godfatherism this time around. Let the best people win. Stop peddling false info, and quit thinking senators/governors/anyother politician can tamper with the FAAN list.

Yes, Arrant Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2015
dydx123:

Please a word of advice: Change your source. He/she is feeding you with a load of absolute bull (quote me when the list comes out). It`s not like some of us are not connected to the very top (more than anyone can imagine), it`s just that if we talk too much our identities would be exposed and would be like we are exposing insider information which won't go down well with our benefactors. What nonsense! No be only resume na promotion dem give dem sef.

Can you imagine the guy? Either true or false info. Why should anybody be encouraging people to peddle false info?
This is crazy mehn!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 11:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Don't not ask who my source is. All I want to say is this: there's absolutely nothing like cancellation, for those with false stories like that has a problem, and as for the APL, it ll be out soonest, sure most of u knows that already so it shd not be a news. And woo unto those who comes up here and says things like FAAN has already recruited their staffs and done training... pls ignore some ignorant, false rumour mongers here and keep praying to God and hoping for the best. because truth be told, not everybody that got to the interview stage will still get the job. Pray to be amongst the successful candidates, for its not everybody that did well in the interview and so it's the last stage of screening as well. So for the successful people, congratulations in advance. Am still positive the APL would come out this month and training would start next month... I am positive I said, not from any source so do not quote me wrong. Wishing all the best and see u guys at the next level..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2015
@ sallyjegz...pls type something
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2015
bunmiglady:
I don't believe dat, if it's true, at least one or two of d ''recruits'' would have posted it on this forum.
Yes! that's y I had said NAIRALAND is a true sample representation of this nation, all states, tribe, religion, political class, social class, groups, gender etc are represented. So however it is d info will flow in, no secrecy here! we should take note.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by anne4gud: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
i believe the faan result is ready but do not know why is being delayed.lets pray and keep ourfingers crossed while await appointment letter.keep thanking God for your letter.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by justinkelz: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
for all those waiting for APL in good faith goodluck,.as my mom always say "what will be,would be".so if the job is yours dont panic you will get it...rest assured God wont get you this far to abandon you now,thats not how God rolls,unless its not God that got you here.just know "we can only do all that makes us men,whoever does none or more is Not.so if you,ve done your best leave the rest.......look to heaven,keep fingers crossed,expect the best....adious amingos #teamEnugu
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Juonx: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
itsMrIke:

Young man, how did you do your interview? Is it different from how the rest of us did ours?

I still insist that it is people like you who didn't perform well in the interview that are hoping this process doesn't end well. Especially those of you who have godfathers and are hoping they can use them to gain advantage.

Too bad for you lots. No godfatherism this time around. Let the best people win. Stop peddling false info, and quit thinking senators/governors/anyother politician can tamper with the FAAN list.

Yes, Arrant Nonsense!!!

Wake up and read deeply... my faith brot me to d level of s oral interview..no man is capable of taking me there but God.And guess wat dt same faith will take me thus far.. godfatherism my foot.Like i said a staff said this to me n i turned it down n tot to share to know if somone v got similar info, tell me wat has dt got to do wit being pessimistic,stop crying n dnt b scared dt's why we v dis goodnews... all things work together for good... either true or false. Pls i will share my testimony wit u soon!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Juonx: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
terrifiesme:
Don't not ask who my source is. All I want to say is this: there's absolutely nothing like cancellation, for those with false stories like that has a problem, and as for the APL, it ll be out soonest, sure most of u knows that already so it shd not be a news. And woo unto those who comes up here and says things like FAAN has already recruited their staffs and done training... pls ignore some ignorant, false rumour mongers here and keep praying to God and hoping for the best. because truth be told, not everybody that got to the interview stage will still get the job. Pray to be amongst the successful candidates, for its not everybody that did well in the interview and so it's the last stage of screening as well. So for the successful people, congratulations in advance. Am still positive the APL would come out this month and training would start next month... I am positive I said, not from any source so do not quote me wrong. Wishing all the best and see u guys at the next level..

Woo unto those who talk unreasonably.. they r worst than rumour mongers.The best goes to dose who pray, hope n watch not those who curse others.Ppl dnt just type cos dey derive any form of pleasure in doing so.. mayb some do but Obviously not me.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lanzo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
2hard truth.
1, APL will be out pretty soon.
2, candidates of politicians are being compile and processed. Both categories of successful candidate ( merit and beneficiaries of politicians) will be released soon.

NOTE: Do not abuse any body. GOD WINS

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Juonx: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
lanzo:
2hard truth.
2, candidates of politicians are being compile and processed. Both categories of successful candidate ( merit and beneficiaries of politicians) will be released soon.

Thank you dear.. i dnt know why Dey must subscribe to insults, wen ppl say wat dey dnt want to hear. And pls wen d list is out i urge everyone who made it to tell d house cos I will b d first to share mine.As long as my redeemer liveth!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
It still beats me, how people derive pleasure in telling lies stevereal7 I understand you are part of those who had PFT on the 17th and 18th and yet to be interviewed. You don't display your fraustration by corroborating unsubstantiated comments. Imagine, "recruits had their training even before general elections". Now, you are wishing people bad because your hope in faan is dashed. People like you often end up being disappointed in your endeavour because of your "pull him down syndrome". You didn't get it and you also don't want others to get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
month of April is less than ten days to end, so for the source that said b4 month we are awaiting the miraculous. Notin is hard 4 God 2 do. We are waitin... APL loading tick tock.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
I want to emphasize on how much this very thread is IMPORTANT especially to those who are expectant! Even it is more important now since FAAN's site is down, this is the only thread one can atleast rub mind with likeminds and also get information about FAAN'S recruitment progress! As they say Information is power! I keep saying it that we should mind what we post here! Somepple will post anything just to damp the faith and hope of others, doing this will never get such person to any height unless the height of HUMILIATION AND DESTRUCTION! Am not saying you must post something favourable always, for what is the use a favourable information if its a LIE, but post information that is VALID! Now be careful in doing that, so as not to implicate anybody that has done u a favour of telling u classified information, you may never know who is reading this very thread, it may even be the top officials of FAAN themselves! Ofcourse i have read some info here that are very scary but so have i also read some info that act as an encouragement, but over all my trust is in the Lord and those that know the NAME of my God will put their trust in Him, and He shall defend them and they shall shout for JOY!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
itsMrIke:

Yes, Arrant Nonsense!!!
Ride on Bro....Lols
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
lanzo:
2hard truth.

Thumbs up for u bro.. let's be realistic to this thing, and I have said this same thing about weeks ago.. both successful candidates and " beneficiaries from Politicians" will scale thru and get their APL soonest. The truth is there are still going to be beneficiaries from one God father or the likes... however, those that went thru the normal process would get theirs as well and we ll have more of them that went thru recruitment exercise get APL than the rest. So good luck to u all.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
Juonx:

Woo unto those who talk unreasonably.. they r worst than rumour mongers.The best goes to dose who pray, hope n watch not those who curse others.Ppl dnt just type cos dey derive any form of pleasure in doing so.. mayb some do but Obviously not me.

Bro, why take this thing personal, I did not mention names neither did I quote u initially and I can tell whatever it is I made reference to, u are not the only person that would have made such comment. Beside be sincere with urself and tell me what was unreasonable about what I said earlier, if not for the fact that u just taking this personal.. it's was an unharmful statement not specific to anybody... so why does it bother ur conscience that u have to comment in such manner and stating one been unreasonable? Pls keep ur cool ok and go and pray..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by CallMeOO7(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
;DM jst waitn 4 ma APL cus I knw nobody will tamper wit my divine slot#GodWin grin

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Davisss: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chuks404: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Baba God help your people. You said the husband man is the first partaker of the fruit. May those that worked hard for this recruitment stress reap the fruit of their labour. No man suppose reap where he didn't sow. God know the best. It's all in your hands to stand for the weak.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by marshal146: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
i av bin folowin dis thread...and i av seen bot d gud,d bad n d ugly post of diffrnt pesins!i ws in nass yestday to c d clerk of senate committe on aviation to hlp me make contact wt some of faan directors!he cal bt d man line ws busy n he told me he wl cal him leta n den get bak to me!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Suffy: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
marshal146:
i av bin folowin dis thread...and i av seen bot d gud,d bad n d ugly post of diffrnt pesins!i ws in nass yestday to c d clerk of senate committe on aviation to hlp me make contact wt some of faan directors!he cal bt d man line ws busy n he told me he wl cal him leta n den get bak to me!
So?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by oluxmondd2: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
marshal146:

Please keep us apprised as soon as he gets back to u. Thanks!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dan41(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2015
marshal146:
ok
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2015
Buhari should scrap Aviation ministry- Tribune

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/buhari-should-scrap-aviation-ministry-—saidu
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2015
marshal146:
pls make urself clear, I seems cannot understand this:- "CLERK OF SENATE COMMITTEE ON AVIATION"
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2015
Ejimike:
Buhari should scrap Aviation ministry- Tribune

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/buhari-should-scrap-aviation-ministry-—saidu
There is noting like this news there, OGA!
Everything is just abt buhari buhari, pls leave all this politicians out of our expectations. Abeg!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ayindeab(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2015
teetopalad:

pls make urself clear, I seems cannot understand this:- "CLERK OF SENATE COMMITTEE ON AVIATION"

Called one of their staff I collected his phone no @ the Lagos centre yesterday, he said all have been suspended till after May 29th, I now asked him what's the possibility of this whole process been disrupted by the incoming administration, he then kept mute. All I believe in is that he himself does not have the final say on that. Let's just keep praying, hoping and having faith in God. I don't believe the APC government can actually disrupt these whole process done in accordance with the Federal Character Commission code of conduct. Patience is the key.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dan41(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2015
ayindeab:

Called one of their staff I collected his phone no @ the Lagos centre yesterday, he said all have been suspended till after May 29th, I now asked him what's the possibility of this whole process been disrupted by the incoming administration, he then kept mute. All I believe in is that he himself does not have the final say on that. Let's just keep praying, hoping and having faith in God. I don't believe the APC government can actually disrupt these whole process done in accordance with the Federal Character Commission code of conduct. Patience is the key.
is it possible for incoming govt to disrupt current govt programmes? no nt at all.if d current govt fail to finish da recruitmt daz total bluzzzz n i dnt think so.patience is ma watch word n faith is wt i bliv.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by gistme1759: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2015
Hmmmm nawa o, I jez called one of d official @d same lagos center now, told him I heard dat they av suspended the recruitment till after may 29th. He said I shld tell d person 2 stop spreading rumour of cancellation or suspending the recruitment, said we'l b contacted soon via online and national dailies.

Actually I dnt blv any unofficial info since, even if u claimed itz real, I won't settle 4 it.
cos dis is my month of testimonies

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.