Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439351 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
itsMrIke:

This is the FAAN twitter handle @FAANNIG
Let us follow them, they have been twitting updates up till interview level, so let us mention them in tweets and see if we will get response, at least on the delay.

Better we don't.... what's all these anyway? do u people disturbs other organisations and coarse them for and how dey do there recruitment? Habaaaaaa
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Juonx: 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
i dnt know aw ya'll will take dis but I know all tins work togeda for my good.FYI appointment letters v bin Issued out...they v bin posted out, u can scream n throw tantrums but D truth is recruitment is over.I spoke wit a friend who confirmed from one of us(i mean candidate like u n i who participated in d recruitment exercise at ikeja)he was posted to abuja n has resumed.Quote me... and move on!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Juonx: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juonx:
i dnt know aw ya'll will take dis but I know all tins work togeda for my good.FYI appointment letters v bin Issued out...they v bin posted out, u can scream n throw tantrums but D truth is recruitment is over.I spoke wit a friend who confirmed from one of us(i mean candidate like u n i who participated in d recruitment exercise at ikeja)he was posted to abuja n has resumed.Quote me... and move on!

please if anytin can b done via social media pls let's come togeda n achieve it but If not..just v faith dt some day tins will change in our nation cos dis is crazy and annoying.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
they have not given any1 APL, it might b for other FAAN department, but definately not fire and security. FAAN is sincere, and that was y dey had 2 sack one of the director who came in through the window, dia is always a process, and dont forget that federal character commission is watching the process closely...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chuks404: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juonx:
looooooooooooooooooooooool. Chaii our country. People dey ooooooo. Things dey happen.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dan41(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juonx:
wonders shall neva end ooo. ma broz or sis, go n sit down kosòró nibè..ma own faan-APL is on d way.so ma fello fnd chiiiiiiii
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sweetomotayo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juonx:

O boy you can LIE for the world Ooo. Chaiii
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juonx:
" U spoke with a friend who confirmed from one of us" My dear is dat possible? Out of abt 4000+ interviewed, even if just 100 get APL, d info will be spread. Try to improve ur analytical and numerical thinking. Pls, I don't mean any insult, I went tru all ur post on dis trend b4 saying dis

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drahl(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juonx:

Lying engineering(Ph.D)...guy go and take ur meds,u r going j-cat...nor be only resume,infact dem don retire and collect severance.list that will be pasted next week.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Drahl:

Lying engineering(Ph.D)...guy go and take ur meds,u r going j-cat...nor be only resume,infact dem don retire and collect severance.list that will be pasted next week.
you said the list. Will be Past next week. Pls how sure are you.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Juonx:
some people just enjoy and like it when they're being quoted, too bad I had to quote u too
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
itsMrIke:

What is the relevance of this information?

If you've been reading and following this thread very well you know that someone was arguing why a candidate who scored 80% was not shortlisted. That info explains it better.

when you don't understand something please just skip it and move on and find the info you may like. Thanks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2015
Juonx:

What brand of stick did u take? Please stop smoking please is not good for ur health.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 7:46am On May 01, 2015
@Juonx, You will do well to try and be realistic, unless you JUST WANT ATTENTION AS IT'S BEEN SAID! see it is a simple thing to understand when u actually understands that thousands of people do read this thread! So there's no way some of them will get appointment letters that they won't share it here, if not for anything but out of excitement! And am very sure they would even paste the images of their appointment letters or text received as evidence. I keep saying it that we should mind what we post here, even if we all have our rights to our own opinion...

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2015
Nbok quit responding to this Juonx guy, he's simply jonesing. And I'm amazed at all the talk of pressing FAAN to respond. Me thinks its better for everyone to keep their cool, pray for favour and do something else worthwhile. FAAN ain't responsible to anyone.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 8:26am On May 01, 2015
Success n regret mails. If dy kip paging us on e'vry step, dy ll surely page us 1's more. N/B: some1 in d background, up thr, z fighting on our behalf. Dnt dsturb dm. #KEEPIN IT REAL
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nasty22(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2015
Pls lets stop insulting juonx. He only made a comment abt wat he hrd. To be honest i hrd sumfin like dat too from a close friend dat faan has already employed. I felt sick for a while coz virtually all my hope is on faan. Am just believing God for a miracle despite such reports. Am neva gona give up on my APL until Gej administration comes to an end. Let us all pray and be optimistic. Happy new month my people

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2015
could FAAN give out APL witout pasting it on their site? Why is a director sacked due to employment inregularity? Will FAAN still go ahead 2 give APL witout due process? Our people with insiders did u confirm the information dat som people already got dia APL? Can som1 give answer 2 d above questions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2015
It won't hurt at all to give FAAN a reminder through all the available channels: Facebook, twitter, etc. Even if the process/recruitment has been concluded and people appointed, it is our right to know so we can move on. That is called CLOSURE. It is what an employer owes a prospective employee/applicant. Saying, "Relax...Relax," doesn't make anything better. For Christ's sake, this is THE MONTH OF MAY. [size=18pt]44 DAYS[/size] after PFT/Interview...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2015
kaiye:
they have not given any1 APL, it might b for other FAAN department, but definately not fire and security. FAAN is sincere, and that was y dey had 2 sack one of the director who came in through the window, dia is always a process, and dont forget that federal character commission is watching the process closely...
Yea, u re right. Department like DMO...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Saorchy(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2015
captainuc:
Nobody has been given any appointment letter, be it AFS, AFO, DMO, AGM, PDMO SO and all the like. Chief Osita Chidoka (Aviation Minister) told the MD of FAAN this week to conclude the on-going recruit exercise following due process. I believe that by next week...everyone involved will be contacted. So I indulge everyone here to relax as the process is coming to an end. Goodluck to y'all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2015
Their department of corporate communications headed by Mr Dati is the one handling their Facebook/ Twitter acct& co, all through d process of recruitment, they've been updating d acct, but recently they kept mute everywhere abt d recruitment only. A lot a people kept toasting, praising, commending then b4 bombarding them with questions, none get response no matter how short.
...........................................................,..................................
Lesson:
Even the department responsible for public communications could not say anything abt it until authorized, meaning we should keep our fingers crossed, stop peddling rumours we are not sure of& trust them. The only thing I believe in now is that they will carry the recruitment to logical conclusion-- nothing could b short of that!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 10:04am On May 01, 2015
captainuc:
i doubt that department such as DMO will be issued APL without FAAN pasting their names on their site, if not for anything but for them to show transparency and fairness they have been emphasizing! And also to give hope to the rest of the departments that are yet to be given APL... besides, their names were initially pasted on FAAN'S site when they were shortlisted for PFT so is it not expected their names should also be pasted for appointments? and are we saying we don't have any DMO applicants here on nairaland? Ofcourse trust me two or more would have shared it here if truly some of them have gotten APL... And believe me THERE'S A REASON WHY FAAN'S RECRUITMENT SITE IS STILL OPERATIONAL! If the recruitment is already concluded then is it WISE for the recruitment site to still be functioning?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mozisbam: 10:12am On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Nasty22 post=33302831]Pls lets stop insulting juonx. He only made a comment abt wat he hrd. To be honest i hrd sumfin like dat too from a close friend dat faan has already employed. I felt sick for a while coz virtually all my hope is on faan. Am just believing God for a miracle despite such reports. Am neva gona give up on my APL until Gej administration comes to an end. Let us all pray and be optimistic. Happy new month my people, even wen it coms 2 an end my hope is stil aliv & fresh for i bliv da lord w nva fail me

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2015
Attention diverted! FAAN don't want to release this APL in time. Well, got to focus on NIS as my name was shortlisted for physical exercise/Interview. May God help and choose the best for me. Amen!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2015
Another good indicator is this:
I was watching TVC nightly news yesternight, where after participating in ICAO conference overseas, on Aviation safety &other contemporary issues on aviation standards. Speaking with newsmen, DG NCAA & another director specifically says, "all participating states have been mandated to step up their standard to meet ICAO's specified standards by 2016" saying aviation safety remain their focal point to ensure service delivery.

so, if FAAN who's in charge of airport services have been attested to even by its DG that "FAAN IS GROSSLY UNDERSTAFFED" & they are targeting some standards by 2016, then if there is something they should be desperate abt it should b STAFFING FAAN first then other things follow.
Hence, they will see the recruitment to d end!

@Olisaemeka, let's assume our counting up from since after election cos I believe if there were no elections the process wouldn't have been this delayed.
Yes! am sure of it. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 01, 2015
captainuc:

No one has been issued any APL...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
tchidi:

No one has been issued any APL...
Toh, we pray so. I just pray so....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
FCC may delay FAAN recruitment list for NIS recruitment list so that one person will not get job in both ( just my thinking) and wit d look of thing NIS recruitment will soon be concluded so let's wait.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
yemostar:

i doubt that department such as DMO will be issued APL without FAAN pasting their names on their site, if not for anything but for them to show transparency and fairness they have been emphasizing! And also to give hope to the rest of the departments that are yet to be given APL... besides, their names were initially pasted on FAAN'S site when they were shortlisted for PFT so is it not expected their names should also be pasted for appointments? and are we saying we don't have any DMO applicants here on nairaland? Ofcourse trust me two or more would have shared it here if truly some of them have gotten APL... And believe me THERE'S A REASON WHY FAAN'S RECRUITMENT SITE IS STILL OPERATIONAL! If the recruitment is already concluded then is it WISE for the recruitment site to still be functioning?
I am one of the DMO applicants. Am expecting APL too o... Nothing yet has happend.. We pray for a btter week ahead o

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Otoriaric(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2015
yemostar:

I applied for DMO, was highest scorer from my state and was one of the best(by my judgement) in my batch at the interview level and I am in touch with at least 10 persons who also applied for DMO i met at Enugu...and trust me if any has been contacted I would know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.