Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439561 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dan41(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2015
ajiyabod:
Federal Character Commission stops internal recruitment by CEOs,

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/05/federal-character-commission-stops-internal-recruitment-ceos/
ma guy dis news is old..so u can back stage abegggggggggggg

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by muba2sure(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2015
To hell wth ur dirty n old news..i knw sum bad belle dnt wish dis recruitment end hapily 4 sucesful applicant..howeva,here u shal c n ear d breakin news of sucesfu aplcnt n u guys shal go hug transfoma dat fatefu day.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 4:24pm On May 04, 2015
Evrytn 'll soon be okay
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 4:24pm On May 04, 2015
muba2sure:
To hell wth ur dirty n old news..i knw sum bad belle dnt wish dis recruitment end hapily 4 sucesful applicant..howeva,here u shal c n ear d breakin news of sucesfu aplcnt n u guys shal go hug transfoma dat fatefu day.
hug transformer as how?but lyt no dey now...lols
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adamswambako(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2015
Any update abt appointment letter
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2015
adamswambako:
Any update abt appointment letter
YES!!!....wait till when it comes out.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 2:00am On May 05, 2015
Between FAAN and NIS which one offer better

<salary package
<Career prospect
<Job statifaction
<Work condition
<Societal prestige
<Etc
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Otoriaric(m): 6:59am On May 05, 2015
Ejimike:
Between FAAN and NIS which one offer better

<salary package
<Career prospect
<Job statifaction
<Work condition
<Societal prestige
<Etc

I don't like Uniform work... However I think NIS has the lure.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2015
Appointment letter can only come when we are concluded on training.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 9:06am On May 05, 2015
tosibe:
Appointment letter can only come when we are concluded on training.
and how did u come about this?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2015
Does silence in this trend show that applicants have lost hope totally? FAAN please give us an update.... Its unfair o
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 05, 2015
adekunletosin:
Does silence in this trend show that applicants have lost hope totally? FAAN please give us an update.... Its unfair o

The silence shows that WE DON TIRE.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 10:42am On May 05, 2015
i wont b suprise if dem neva even start anytin since d last time we finished d interview....No b Govt tin?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pokwumabua: 11:06am On May 05, 2015
Na wah o. This matter don dey give man catarrh.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2015
Chai boys don give up oooooo.
Page 125 for 2days. Chaiiiii !!!!!! FAAN there is Oluwa ooooooo. There is Oluwa ooooooooo.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 12:25pm On May 05, 2015
Drbazz:
Chai boys don give up oooooo.
Page 125 for 2days. Chaiiiii !!!!!! FAAN there is Oluwa ooooooo. There is Oluwa ooooooooo.
what's is the page all about pls.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2015
[size=14pt]When i suggested we should put some pressure on FAAN (through all possible and available channels) to at least be coerced to release a statement on the recruitment, most of us said we should relax. Right? Now, we are apparently tired about the whole thing - for the WHOLE OF APRIL, there was no news at all. Meanwhile, the NIS recruitment that just began the other day has gotten to the PFT/interview stage already. Well, some of us waiting for FAAN have been scheduled for the NIS recruitment exercise (though i'm not part of it) and that's also part of the reason why the thread has been dull. So if you asked me, maybe we should bury the thread at this page 125. Adios, compaṅeros.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2015
And the fact that we applicants have seemingly lost interest in the recruitment, is the more reason why they can tamper with the list (if they would still release it) and substitute people's names on short notice because they believe nobody cares anymore. On the contrary, if they felt pressure was on them, and that people might complain about the process, they might be forced to conclude it honourably. Either way, this is an unfortunate stalemate. Bye, folks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 1:32pm On May 05, 2015
i pity nigeria
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2015
hmmm
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2015
This is funny, it seems NIS didn't do PFT like we did that's jogging, sit ups and push ups. Just checked their height and other physical and medical examinations then proceeded to interview. Some that were scheduled today are done with the process even up to interview. So they're in the same category as us too (waiting for appointment letter or successful list, whatever we wanna call it) and I guess by friday or so they'll be done with the whole interview stage.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2015
When I also suggested we start a campaign to get a response from FAAN, some people here called me a desperado. So let's keep waiting in silence.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2015
Let us all voice out.... Silence is not the best for.... How can we bring channel's in ....... Please lets do something
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by CallMeOO7(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2015
Channels tv has a hotline which I can't remember for now but here is their handle [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]@Channestv. The hotline will be dropped here as soon as I lay my hands on it. Let d tweets begins!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2015
Guys/babes are not smiling with FAAN. The silence Is too much. NIS wil soon share APL, FAAN will still be keeping mute. My prayer is dat our expectations shall not be cut off.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2015
Also critical to ICAO is the provision of fire cover in the event of fire outbreak, Dunoma said also explained that the agency is unrelenting in acquisition and training of manpower to man the sophisticated machine. “We have purchased fire tenders and distributed them to all airports across the country in order to beef up our fire fighting capacity. We have also entered into a maintenance agreement with the manufacturers of the fire tenders, so as to ensure that we optimise the life span and usage of the equipment. We have also trained our staff on the use of these new firefighting equipment to ensure they perform at optimal levels in the nearest future”.

http://newsverge.com/saleh-dunoma-leading-nigeria-aviation-out-of-the-cold/
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2015
Instead of whining about FAAN’s silence, why not take to there active Facebook page to lodge complains like have always done. You don't need anyone's approval to do that. Search for faan on Facebook and check comments on their recent posts add your voice to the on going agitation and pressure build.
Have consistently done that. wink
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 7:55pm On May 05, 2015
well one thing that is almost obvious is that this month should settle every thing about this recruitment exercise! I believe we should make our feelings known to them, there's no harm in that! At least they owe us that much... We were living our lives normal before the recruitment then they called us and shortlisted us and were giving us updates now n then... but why will they stop all of a sudden as if they have completely forgotten they conducted a recruitment exercise! They should atleast update their PUBLIC UPDATE on their web site with anything that shows even a little clue of what is going on!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by TheLaughter: 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
Make una easy abeg... Even if una like, make all of una go for their HQ, it wont push them, they will do it wen they will do it...

So lets continue in patience and prayers...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2015
citizenjuwon:
Instead of whining about FAAN’s silence, why not take to there active Facebook page to lodge complains like have always done. You don't need anyone's approval to do that. Search for faan on Facebook and check comments on their recent posts add your voice to the on going agitation and pressure build.
Have consistently done that. wink
mr citijuwin i do readur comment on there post ...ever since u have been makin coment, have dy responded to one by mistake..? Dy wont... Dose pple have done somthng behind the scene das why dy couldnt give update till now
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=olisaemeka777 post=33439658][size=14pt]When i suggested we should put some pressure on FAAN (through all possible and available channels) to at least be coerced to release a statement on the recruitment, most of us said we should relax. Right? Now, we are apparently tired about the whole thing - for the WHOLE OF APRIL, there was no news at all. Meanwhile, the NIS recruitment that just began the other day has gotten to the PFT/interview stage already. Well, some of us waiting for FAAN have been scheduled for the NIS recruitment exercise (though i'm not part of it) and that's also part of the reason why the thread has been dull. So if you asked me, maybe we should bury the thread at this page 125. Adios, compaṅeros.[/size][/ como esta mi amigo,hay que tiene el patiencia sobre ese tema de FAAN
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
Never give up in what you believe.
APL Loading..............

#TEAM ENUGU

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.