Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438229 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2015
We pray buari will should pick a good minister for FAAN this morning grin
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2015
AMBODE:
We pray buari will should pick a good minister for FAAN this morning grin
favorable.. He might still retained the same minister of aviation due to his efficiency and his work this days o.. Or what do you think.... T
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2015
moral131:
Another source from FAAN is telling me that with the change of this government, that the call for documentation may be delayed, i don't know how true it is please if you have any contrary opinion? Comment.

The date is already long overdue, so let's hope the delay been mentioned is not starting from now but long before now. So we can just hope we ll be called upon from this month.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
We pray so, Amen.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why is the house silent, or is there any other thread.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
moral131:
Why is the house silent, or is there any other thread.
Lol! No other thread, nothing new that's why the place is quite... there's nothing to talk about the thread for now, so everybody is calm and on the look out for the first person to give an updated news. I believe soonest it shall be full of comments of been called upon for APL and documentation. Be good and keep the faith on God.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
terrifiesme:

Lol! No other thread, nothing new that's why the place is quite... there's nothing to talk about the thread for now, so everybody is calm and on the look out for the first person to give an updated news. I believe soonest it shall be full of comments of been called upon for APL and documentation. Be good and keep the faith on God.
i love your encouragement.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tunjicares2015: 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2015
Hands crossed, expectations at its peak and watchman at his best, on this fat matter. Prayer and patience have most of it all. I believe this cloud will bring awesome rain. FAAN will relief us of her suspence, soonest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2015
Amen oooo!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ademule89: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2015
Good day friends. I'm currently recruiting for IT and Graduate Web Developers and Architects with a preference for people staying in Lekki, Lagos.
Interested individuals should send a copy of their CV and PORTFOLIO of DESIGN works as well as THOUGHT Process (If available) to careers@careersolutionsafrica.com on or before Monday, 22nd June, 2015 or visit www.bestfitafrica.com to view more details.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
Any nigerlite on nairaland, that was selected for employment in FAAN, should please post his contact number so that we can communicate, it's a private matter.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by fineboyfm: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
moral131:
Any nigerlite on nairaland, that was selected for employment in FAAN, should please post his contact number so that we can communicate, it's a private matter.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
@moral 131 why can't u join us on whatsapp you will meet more than 50 people
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
@Mora 131 call this number or add me on whasapp for more
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
please whats happening here oo.. and can yu please give the whatsapp contact so that i can join
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 8:57am On Jun 20, 2015
I can see some of our FAAN'S newest staff do not know we have a watsapp group... i will paste the number once again 08095641997. We do have house rules on the group.
THE RULES OF FAAN GROUP
For the new comers, the rules of the house still remain the same... no cracking of expensive jokes, no sharing of fake or diluted information, no use of abusive words on anybody for any reason or wat so ever, understand that this is a family and as such we think and behave like one. If anyone is found wanting, the GROUP ADMIN reserves the right to remove such individual from the group after several warnings ... On behalf of the House i welcome you all...

So consider the above rules critically before joining...

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2015
On the group information do flow... we have people there with cogent information about the exercise and what is most likely causing the delay...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by fineboyfm: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2015
yemostar:
I can see some of our FAAN'S newest staff do not know we have a watsapp group... i will paste the number once again 08095641997. We do have house rules on the group.
THE RULES OF FAAN GROUP
For the new comers, the rules of the house still remain the same... no cracking of expensive jokes, no sharing of fake or diluted information, no use of abusive words on anybody for any reason or wat so ever, understand that this is a family and as such we think and behave like one. If anyone is found wanting, the GROUP ADMIN reserves the right to remove such individual from the group after several warnings ... On behalf of the House i welcome you all...

add me 08053505475
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Sasluxin: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
yemostar:
THE RULES OF FAAN GROUP

Please add me to the group 08036552229
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Auwalboy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
add me gdvhuvvh
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harbayo20(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wanna say this to people who has the ability to reason along with me

Invest in yourself sometimes college degree doesn't guarantee one to be successful in life.You have to take the leap of faith;make the jump from who you're today to where you wanna be coz nobody cares abouh your story until you win.
SO WIN!!

when you keep sending in proposals and you get no response, Create your own business and start receiving proposals... Be bold,Do what the ordinary fear... Start making a difference and also make money while doing it.

Sometimes I wonder why don't they make Bentley,Lamborghini and other high end car commercials...then i realize its Because the people that can afford them are not watching TV.
Be that someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down!
And if you're lucky enough to do well,don't forget to send the elevator back down!...

The hidden secret is if you want to change your bank account, start changing people's live.

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 11:22am On Jun 21, 2015
@ yemostar, this is my number: 08161594043 add me on wattapp faan group pls.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by BOFX: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
yemostar:
THE RULES OF FAAN GROUP

Hello yemostar, this is a good idea.
But i have been calling the number you posted here and it has been switched off. Once I can get u on that line, then you can add me with my number to the group: NEWEST FAAN STAFF!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ctmgeneration: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2015
also 08035882221 pls add
moral131:
@ yemostar, this is my number: 08161594043 add me on wattapp faan group pls.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Any successful candidate from akwa IBOM here??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by babswalter: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
Pls anybody from Osun State? Pls whatsapp me 08157476460!!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mozisbam: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Afta sallah. Uh! August is nt 2far sha. Take it or leav it. FAAN list {3} on da way... Haka ne!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
BOFX:

Hello yemostar, this is a good idea.
But i have been calling the number you posted here and it has been switched off. Once I can get u on that line, then you can add me with my number to the group: NEWEST FAAN STAFF!
Well the number may not go through but it is my watsapp number just add it and send me a message to add you...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by BOFX: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
yemostar:

Well the number may not go through but it is my watsapp number just add it and send me a message to add you...

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by BOFX: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
yemostar:

Faan

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Umuogbe: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
Heard faan have started calling for documentation. Is't true house?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.