Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438195 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 4:52am On Jul 01, 2015
No
is only FCC calling to confirmed our state of origin and asking u about ur local government are which normal protocol.
thank u and try to join our faan group on whatsapp for more information about faan
add the phone no now
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tripleik(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Superman11(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
neldue:
@Tchidi,am the other DMO from abia state on the list,hope u won't mind if I get your contact.thanks
i won't also mind too lol

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Superman11(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
AMBODE:
No
is only FCC calling to confirmed our state of origin and asking u about ur local government are which normal protocol.
thank u and try to join our faan group on whatsapp for more information about faan
add the phone no now

GOvernor wetin u dey do fore here ? I respect ooh.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Umuogbe: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Then what is delaying faan calling for documentation? @ambode
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
I don't know oooooooiiiii
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ujean: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Helloo good people. Please is there any latest update on APL and Documentation.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
nothing yet ooooooooooooooooooo hmmmmmmmm
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Anitame(f): 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Heard some names where removed o. my friend's name came out online, second list. Still there sef. But his commissioner in FCC told him his name is not in the list he has. The guy is devastated. If you know ur commissioner, call n find out or better still, go to FCC and find out. Not one of you but just wished to give you guys this info. Wish you all success!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Anitame:
Heard some names where removed o. my friend's name came out online, second list. Still there sef. But his commissioner in FCC told him his name is not in the list he has. The guy is devastated. If you know ur commissioner, call n find out or better still, go to FCC and find out. Not one of you but just wished to give you guys this info. Wish you all success!
Is your friend from IMO state?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Redfox(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Research, Data Analysis, Project & Dissertation

Earthlings! a closer look.

Redfox Solution Statistical/investment and Econometric packages We offer project/dissertation/thesis writing assistance to student/researchers. With the use of softwares like SPSS, Eviews,PcGive, STATA,Matlab,SQL, VBA and Microsoft Excel forecasting, financial and investment(currency & fixed income) analytic. Don't compromise quality for anything in the world. Call for research assistance.

Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting*
Bands*
In-depth Dissertation & Thesis Advisory Aid*
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression*
Data Mining*
VBA Master*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Foreign Exchange Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research@the Tip*
Financial Markets*

Kingsley
Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by executivegej: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
You guys are making a big mistake. FCC guys are not trustworthy. When you call them, they already know you do not have a strong link and hence your name can be yanked off. They do not care about you. And they are looking for slots. Do not call them. From experience.

Anitame:

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Umuogbe: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Friends is't true faan will start calling after sallah holidays?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dan41(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2015
in God i trust
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
WE THINK SO
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mystikalized: 3:52am On Jul 22, 2015
My dear awaiting FAAN staffs, let us be prayerful. I was @ nnamdi azikwe intl airport abuja 2day. And I asked a senior security officer abt our recruitment and he said 3 persons came to resume last week and that they wr posted to abuja. I was shocked wen he said many ppl av resumed all over d country. I thnk we shld visit airports and investigate tins rather than listenin to all dis commissioners that have already sent thr wards to resume and tryin to play on our inteligence.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Well it is not entirely a news that other staff have resumed work already in FAAN but they are just replacements and contract staff, no one from our category has been contacted yet! But very soon we will start receiving the texts to come and get our APL then on the APL our documentation date will be stated!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmm..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ikennafort(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
I got a call from an acclaimed FAAN staff on 8th and also on the 9th july 2015 asking me to confirm my name, age, local govt and educational qualification.he even went as far as asking me who represents my contituency in the federal house of reps.I wonder what they need the info.for? NB I was shortlisted. I will like to join the faan whatsapp group 08153619003
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
That was a verification process from FCC. Let's. Watch and wait for them now. God will help us.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
my dear, tchidi..i dey feel u jor!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ikennafort(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2015
@tchidi were u called? Or do you know if any body has received such call? Cos all my frnds that I knw said they never recivd any call of that type. FAAN no go kill us ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ujean: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2015
The way things are going I really do not understand. I feel the delay is based on appointment of Ministers, let's hope and pray. We may have to wait a lil longer than expected since oga presido has decided to appoint Ministers by September.

For the calls I wasn't called too. But will really love to confirm if those were call are asfolows:

1. On the first list
2.On the second list
3. From the North and Middle belt.

Because I heard there was some mixup in state of origin of some candidate and random confirmation if those shortlisted are the actual people.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mxxx(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Calm down guys. The good lord that started this recruitment will surely bring it to logical conclusion.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Umuogbe: 3:35am On Jul 30, 2015
Some people said after Sallah faan will call ..Its getting to two weeks now yet no sign..what is really happening? Beginning to sense faan is playing us
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2015
i dont think so!..there is hope in God
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ujean: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2015
Good mornning good people.

Its really saddening, one can't even plan well or take next action because of FAAN. cry
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Umuogbe: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Ambode what is really holding FAAN from calling us? Thought they have received the go ahead order by FCC
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
only God know...but i blieve d good news is yet to come soon...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by TAQUA: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2015

My dear FAAN successful candidate, please let us continue to pray that GOD should touch whoever is delaying the distribution of appointment letters. I was at FAAN headquarter today to get update from HR but was told everything is concluded just waiting for ABUJA to give go ahead and the will distribute the letters to successful candidate. Also that nobody have been called nor resume so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by AMBODE(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
nice one.!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by muba2sure(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dis tin is getin long abeg..our APL is urgently needed plz xo as to resume august 15

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.