Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438621 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by arinze84: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
zeakle:
I have written t g e exam but didn't see my result. Saying adobe flash player is not supported by this device.

pls wen did u rciv ur username n password?i rciv on 2nd march but stil cnt get acces.pls kindly send mitd link u use in takin d exams..rply asap.tnx
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
zeakle:
I have written t g e exam but didn't see my result. Saying adobe flash player is not supported by this device.
use another device &next time click 'cancel' wen adobe thing comes up and u will see ur result
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by affairsnaija: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
oyinaboderin:

Pls can i know wat d server was telling you then which made you unable to write the exams, i got ma login details mar2, av used chrome, UC browser and opera mini and my  and i avnt been successful, it wld av been better i dint receive the message dan receiving and not been able to write. Tks
u are right dear! Why will they play with our emotions! Am sick an tire of this manupulators

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
falaye75:

Hmmm........ It seems you don't know the nature of this country. Have you forgotten what happened to immigration recruitment last year? If you reason very well, you will perceive that Jobs in Nigeria is politics. I only suggested that they might use it to campaign.

Bro I was born and brought up in this country, and went thru a lot before I got the job I have at hand, and why do u sound like u have no single faith I'm the country yet u applying for the job and hoping u ll be called for the next stage. Expected you will ignore and don't apply for any. If u say job in Nigeria is politics, why still have hope that you can get this job? And pls if I may ask, what's the relationship with this job and that of immigration of last year, pls tell me... if u don't believe in ur Nigeria one bit, leave it to us that still has faith in a better Nigeria. We ll apply and those qualified will get the job.. if I may ask one last question" with all these ur thinking and sayings here, don't tell me u hoping to get this job?". Are u? If yes... then why all this words? else let ur statements speak for u.. I believe in a better Nigeria. Things will surely get better by God's grace. And qualified people out there would get this FAAN jobs as well.

4 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Highdee860(m): 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Thumb up for you, i really like this.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=umarsanijada post=31420195][/quote]

Pls if I may ask u? Did u apply for this FAAN job, if yes, then u are a joker to make such comment here, I quote u:"*fellow Nigerians, FAAN does not have shortage of manpower, they are fooling us, we need change*".. if u applied for the job, then who is fooling who? Or shd I assume u are the chairman of the board of directors to FAAN... else, parkwell... pls we are not here to talk politics, we are here to apply for jobs and get jobs. u can go to forum where politics is discussed and campaign there.. here is not about PDP or APC. We talking FAAN recruitment here so carry ur bad market go side. U go dey there, other qualified people go get their jobs... ur kind are not needed here on this forum...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by arinze84: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
i have been tryin to login since 2nd march to no aveil, i even use the link above but still it kips telling mi invalid token. each tym i try login directly to d aptitude test it kips sayin username name n password donot match or u hv not have n account yet.........pls kindly help
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by nairadeen: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
zeakle:

Login again with your detail and scroll down to where you will see take exam, you should be able to also see Review. Click on review, it will display your result. That is what I did when same thing happen to me.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by funkymoore: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Alexisu:

So sorry for the late response.
I logged in with d username and password they sent me.

sorry to bothered u again, did u received ur message on 2nd of March? because try so many times to no avails.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Alexisu: 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
funkymoore:

sorry to bothered u again, did u received ur message on 2nd of March? because try so many times to no avails.

No p.
I received it on d 25th of February
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by funkymoore: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Alexisu:

No p.
I received it on d 25th of February

OK tanx really appreciate ur prompt response. God bless u.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Alexisu: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
funkymoore:

OK tanx really appreciate ur prompt response. God bless u.

Amen, God bless u too.
U r welcome
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
arinze84:
i have been tryin to login since 2nd march to no aveil, i even use the link above but still it kips telling mi invalid token. each tym i try login directly to d aptitude test it kips sayin username name n password donot match or u hv not have n account yet.........pls kindly help
as for me av given up. Pls if u finally see way tru pls call me on 07036438449
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by simonolowo(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
4 those of us dat received invite on 2nd March I think dia is much 2 it cos none of us as bn able to register or login d matter tire person oooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by vivalavida(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
simonolowo:
4 those of us dat received invite on 2nd March I think dia is much 2 it cos none of us as bn able to register or login d matter tire person oooo

I received mine on da 2nd of march and wrote it that same day around 6pm
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by arinze84: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
affairsnaija:
u are right dear! Why will they play with our emotions! Am sick an tire of this manupulators

same to me o,i hv use laptop,destop,fone even personal modem wit etisalat modem.stil cant get acces.each tym i try to login it kip sayin same trash..username n pasword do nt match,login has been block or hv nt activate ur account..even wen i try activatin d account at d top right hand cona of d faan website....i jus de para anoyd...

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
terrifiesme:

Bro I was born and brought up in this country, and went thru a lot before I got the job I have at hand, and why do u sound like u have no single faith I'm the country yet u applying for the job and hoping u ll be called for the next stage. Expected you will ignore and don't apply for any. If u say job in Nigeria is politics, why still have hope that you can get this job? And pls if I may ask, what's the relationship with this job and that of immigration of last year, pls tell me... if u don't believe in ur Nigeria one bit, leave it to us that still has faith in a better Nigeria. We ll apply and those qualified will get the job.. if I may ask one last question" with all these ur thinking and sayings here, don't tell me u hoping to get this job?". Are u? If yes... then why all this words? else let ur statements speak for u.. I believe in a better Nigeria. Things will surely get better by God's grace. And qualified people out there would get this FAAN jobs as well.
if u will be fair wit ursef, u kno dat guy is right to some extent.w re all in dis Naija where d violent taketh it wit force. It shdnt be my dear and if ur job were lustrous u wont be on nairaland expecially on dis page.my friend dat has a job in oil company dont even av facebook acct ow much more kno wat is called nairaland. Let stand for the truth always nd it shall be well wit us all.CORRUPTiON has eaten us so much dat w re now seeing it has d right thing. 'nairalanders,including me are unemployed or underemployed people but d former is beta dan the later'

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lanzo(m): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
who got the highest score in SO II. copy and paste the score only
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by simonolowo(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
vivalavida:

I received mine on da 2nd of march and wrote it that same day around 6pm
guy hw u tey do am u get luck ooo, I don try all methods different browsers no way
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by erayo2GCA(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
Happy sunday house...any update on the next phase. I am in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, where is the physical test location because Uyo to Lagos is a long journey..is this real (The interviews will begin on Wednesday March 11)....any info on this..i need your help please
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by boyex101(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
I was sent an SMS containing d login name nd password
,dat I should take d test by Friday bf 6:00pm.but I have been trying to login since ,its just keep saying "Empty solution or username does not match any account yet'.pls come to my aid....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
erayo2GCA:
Happy sunday house...any update on the next phase. I am in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, where is the physical test location because Uyo to Lagos is a long journey..is this real (The interviews will begin on Wednesday March 11)....any info on this..i need your help please

Interview date has not yet announced. People only predict, it should be Wednesday. I wonder how interview will be Wednesday while people have still writing their test. So let wait for their message
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
boyex101:
I was sent an SMS containing d login name nd password
,dat I should take d test by Friday bf 6:00pm.but I have been trying to login since ,its just keep saying "Empty solution or username does not match any account yet'.pls come to my aid....

Keep trying. I got the same thing when I was during my own. With constant trying, you will surely give testimony.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Etizz: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Tosinayoko:
if u will be fair wit ursef, u kno dat guy is right to some extent.w re all in dis Naija where d violent taketh it wit force. It shdnt be my dear and if ur job were lustrous u wont be on nairaland expecially on dis page.my friend dat has a job in oil company dont even av facebook acct ow much more kno wat is called nairaland. Let stand for the truth always nd it shall be well wit us all.CORRUPTiON has eaten us so much dat w re now seeing it has d right thing. 'nairalanders,including me are unemployed or underemployed people but d former is beta dan the later'

At last someone who can think as I think........

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by erayo2GCA(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
falaye75:

Interview date has not yet announced. People only predict, it should be Wednesday. I wonder how interview will be Wednesday while people have still writing their test. So let wait for their message

are you saying the message was not from faan?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by one9jeria: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
[size=28pt]FAANRECUITMENT APTITUDE TEST SCAM[/size] [size=18pt]recently FAAN has been conducting online aptitude test, but from my research and experience, i found out that that test is an organized trick to confuse the masses. WHY DO I SAY SO. I log in with the user name and password they sent to me, and wrote the exam. i passed with over 50% but the next time i log in with my code number and password, there was no indication that i have written the exam before. i was asked to write it again.

again, 2 friends of mine have written the exam 3 times and failed. the last one they just did now got them passed. and i ask, can you continue to write the exam until you pass. WHY IS IT THAT THERE IS NO RECORD OF SCORE AND THOSE THAT HAVE WRITTEN THE EXAM.

further more click on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=771963776229974&id=478053945620960 and see the hell people are complaining and no body to respond to them.
WHEN MUST WE GET IT RIGHT IN THIS COUNTRY. all i know is that i passed the exam and if i am not called, heavens will fallooo I SWEAR BY KORAN AND BIBLE AND LAND, HEAVENS WILL LET LOOSE. enough of is enough, NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE NOT CHILDREN AGAIN. https://www.nairaland.com/2185639/faanrecuitment-aptitude-test-exam-practical
[/size]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by vivalavida(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
simonolowo:

guy hw u tey do am u get luck ooo, I don try all methods different browsers no way

I used mozilla firefox in a cafe
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dydx123: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
one9jeria:
[size=28pt]

Ignorance is bliss. Who told you there isn't a record for those who wrote the exams? What do you know about database management? Were you sent your results via mail or not? Your friends wrote over three times and you are complaining even when it's stated categorically that only scores from the first test attempts per candidate will be considered? Tell us how with such an inability to comprehend simple exam rules, you hope to even make it through the interview phase should you be so selected?

Some of you just like shouting unnecesarily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by arinze84: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
simonolowo:

my guy mi don tire o since 2nd march i don de try..i don snd sms to dat der hotlin,i evn snd email sf stil no show...let wait n pray to God..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
dydx123:

Ignorance is bliss. Who told you there isn't a record for those who wrote the exams? What do you know about database management? Were you sent your results via mail or not? Your friends wrote over three times and you are complaining even when it's stated categorically that only scores from the first test attempts per candidate will be considered? Tell us how with such an inability to comprehend simple exam rules, you hope to even make it through the interview phase should you be so selected?

Some of you just like shouting unnecesarily.

Thank you my dear for addressing this issue, simple instructions and notice is a problem to some people.. despite its was categorically stated in the site... and some will call it scam!! I really wonder how some people thinks. Wish everybody suceess that has passed their test and waiting for the next instruction from FAAN...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lanzo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
what is the highest score in SO II

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.