Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (46805 Views)

Actress, Seyi Edun Finally Admits She Is Dating Adeniyi Johnson / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by nairaman66(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Derenle=Shame!
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by pweetixandy: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well...he's doing a good job
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
He isnt gay. Its a job that puts food on the table for him. He has created an identity that sells and its a job but not the real him
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Joshuadon: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
faroukfahima:
Denrele tweets about being gay, does this hint that he is coming out of the closet.

Popular Channel O VJ, Denrele Edun might jut have revealed that he is gay.

In a Twitter interview with Kimani Off air on February 22, 2015, Denrele who is known for his eccentric crazy personality was asked if he was gay.

The wild haired media personality whose sexual orientation is questioned by many often refers to himself as a sexual outlaw and replied the question as to if he is gay saying "Being gay is a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it!".

Sometime last week there were allegations that he was in a romantic relationship with artiste May Shua but he shut them down.

Does the tweet mean that has finally spilled the beans about his sexual orientation, after saying in an interview not long ago that he can never change anything about him for a woman?

https://twitter.com/denrele_edun

DENRELE?? WHY
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by hopefull1990: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
His own better oo!!
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Krasid(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
phransix147:
Make dis guy dey deceive una... If una see him babe, she fine pass dat mgbeke una use do miss Nairaland 2014...

Him dey use dat gay thing dey get attention, nothing sweet pass p.uss.y!
Story for the gods.
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by justi4jesu(f): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
phransix147:
Make dis guy dey deceive una... [s]If una see him babe, she fine pass dat mgbeke una use do miss Nairaland 2014... [/s]

Nairaland disciplinary committee are on your case. grin cheesy
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by nigerianpride: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wild Animal
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by ElFenomeno1: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Coming out of what closet? That dude doesn't need to come out...... Common knowledge, he is a BAT MAN!
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Tymax(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
He wouldn't dare say it in plain terms. It's a crime in Naija.
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by sweetcocoa(f): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
demelza:
Op do you know gay has other meanings? undecided
I think he was referring to the other gay which is being lighthearted and happy or brightly colourful.
And you stole the words outta my fingers.
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by mytime24(f): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dat guy needs deliverance
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Franchise21(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Not surprised
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Ljboy(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't gv a f*ck if he's gay! I jux love his crazy swag and hair!!! Dude so on point frm scratch

Buh, e no mean say if I catch am dey admire my ass, say e no go collect beating of e life oh.. Aii luv dah shiii
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by thaoriginator: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enoquin:
A piper in the street today
Set up his tune and starts to play
And away, away, away to the .... of his music we danced
On every side, doors and windows were opened wide
And men left down their work and came
And women with petticoats coloured like ....
And all the world went gay, went gay
For half an hour in the street today

That is the kind of 'gay' in the above poem I believe Denrele was responding to.

The dots in the poem denotes words I cannot remember. I even cannot remember the book it came from but I know it was primary school.
Poem for the gays that's gone astray...
Down with they asss up as they lay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by balakbalam: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
whether he is a gay or not, is nobody's business, Nigerians! You people should let him be...... Who doesn't know that most of popular entertainers are into Gayism, his own wouldn't be different

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by IfyAwazie(f): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Even if he is not gay, which sane woman will marry him?
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
The word gay has different meanings. It has to do with same sex having sexual attraction, its also a slang that is used in terms of fashion and being attractive, its used to describe how one feel. The last one is in bright colours. Now, the question is, which one of them is Derele referring to?
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by anonym0us: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Use the right word... He's homosexual
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Franchise21(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
phransix147:
Make dis guy dey deceive una... If una see him babe, she fine pass dat mgbeke una use do miss Nairaland 2014...

R u tryna mock Jeminma?
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Phonon: 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
He should stop playing 'GAYmes' and come out of the closet or under the bed already. grin
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by watchindelta(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
not my business nah him gt d yash wey dey take d prickkk grin grin
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
that's his business
Gurl you re tight!! shocked shocked
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Cryxtal(f): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Two weeks ago, iThought he said she or sorry "He" wants to get married this year and have kids?

You took the words right out of my mouth. All these are publicity stunts. Don't mind the she-man
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Saucekide25(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Get Amazing Discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Elan83(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dat disgustin imp
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by morganist99(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

...you bush bak words people in that Nigerian shud be proud u hav a G@y role model .....you don't like them ,,CLOSE YOR EYES....no wonda that country will allways be 50 yers behind (no oofeine) angry
STFU

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by chinwenduebo: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Denrele I never knew u are a gay.Gosh!
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by listica(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

Derenle are you really gay - Derenle are you really happy?

Being gay is a tough job, but someone gotta do it - Being happy is a tough job but someone gotta do it.

My deductions, is that he wasn't referring to homosexualism going by the context of his reply.
You are blind. I think you are one of them. Nigerian government please come and arrest someone here for bin gay
cheesygrincheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez And Ben Affleck Are Engaged Again / Miss Sahhara Blasts Linda Ikeji, Others / Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.