Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How I Felt When Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Felt When Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card (368 Views)

Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo) / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Felt When Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by medlat(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2015
I don’t feel any difference, because the bullets have been coming over and over for a very long time. So you see, it gets to a situation you become hardened. That is why even in those days when corporal punishment was in vogue, parents were advised not to be flogging their children for all flimsy excuses. If you have children you shout at over smallest things they do, then your shouting at some points will become meaningless; even when they have not really done anything wrong, you shout, they would just say Daddy or Mummy has started again. They will not feel guilty again, because they don’t know the difference between when they have done wrong and when they have not done anything wrong. They just feel that Daddy or Mummy is always shouting.

When you are making comments, they must be targeted at events. But when they become serial, or a daily affair, then they are no longer relevant; then they are no longer helping anybody.

http://www.sobolation.com/

1 Like

Re: How I Felt When Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card by djembapat(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Brb

(1) (Reply)

Where Have The Young Ones Of Yesteryear Gone? By Julius Diamond. / JAMB Officials,candidates Clashover N100 Fees / Biafran Embassy Opened In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.