Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Fight Against The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fight Against The Igbos (2180 Views)

Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / U.S. To Join Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Please I have a question to ask my fellow western and northern brothers,

What have the Igbos done to deserve massive attack both online and physically?

Thanks for your matured answer.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mcowubaba: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Nothing!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Samiceman: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Massive attack? See igbos dey play victim oooo

Who insult reach Igbo for Africa?

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by kingofpool: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Because igbo are not nigerians, you people should go back to your country

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by docsholz(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Hypocrite
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by cheruv: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2015
for me I'd blame the Igbos for being in the same country with people who rejected them.its time Igbos petition the FG to declare the South East + Anioma region (SEAR) a special autonomous region of Nigeria just as Hong Kong is to China.
this way,we would be safe if their frustrations at us give rise to genocide lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2015
kingofpool:
Because igbo are not nigerians, you people should go back to your country

Seriously?
Can u give us a country and we'd peacefully go our separate ways
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Chiaka(f): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I am not under attack. wetin you do when them dey attack you. ??lol!

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2015
docsholz:
Hypocrite

Prototype
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I am not under any attack except from spineless insurgents on nairaland, but its an established fact that igbos are the most hated.
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by abdul123(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Ibos.... Hmmmmmm
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Samiceman:
Massive attack? See igbos dey play victim oooo

Who insult reach Igbo for Africa?

I can openly tell you that Igbos re peace loving people, we dnt come out unless u push us so hard.
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2015
abdul123:
Ibos.... Hmmmmmm

Na ur kind go copy ur neighbour for exam hall still fail.

I wrote Igbos not ibos.
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
I am not under any attack except from spineless insurgents on nairaland, but its an established fact that igbos are the most hated.

I actually speak for igbos in general, those in the north and other unsecured places.

U'd see a community having feud and next they turn to igbos to vent their anger.

It's so annoying and something need to be done.
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 23, 2015
You pple shud stop aall these ibo this,ibo that wahala.

Me I don taya for iboo pple.Ibos brought trouble oon demselves wen dey started hating yorubas.

I have outlined this countless times and we yorubas are tired already becos we don't have the strenght for hate but if there is a war,we would fight it to the finish. These wars are what you feel and see as a war against the ibos,the intellectual war is ON and its going to last for a Loooooongg time.

The yorubas have noticed that they have an enemy in the ibos so they have gone to the trenches and the ibos will jst have to bear with whatever they see.

I really feel sorry for the ibos because no matter where the political pendulum of Nigeria swings,they will always be under attack by the BIG TWO (Hausas and Yorubas).

It is well.

6 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why won't they hate u,whan u claim lagos is no man's land, u said they r coward,lazy,dirty etc and u expect them to show u love in return?

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
yemaldo:
Why won't they hate u,whan u claim lagos is no man's land, u said they r coward,lazy,dirty etc and u expect them to show u love in return?
yea Lagos is no man's land, if u can't accept that then kill yourself ...onye 0femmanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by zimoni(f): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why you dey carry nairaland.com matter for head like AFRO?

Cmon, don't take nl too serious.

HBP is real.

Cheers.

Jonathan Till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Me I don taya for iboo pple.Ibos brought trouble oon demselves wen dey started hating yorubas.

I have outlined this countless times and we yorubas are tired already becos we don't have the strenght for hate but if there is a war,we would fight it to the finish. These wars are what you feel and see as a war against the ibos,the intellectual war is ON and its going to last for a Loooooongg time.

The yorubas have noticed that they have an enemy in the ibos so they have gone to the trenches and the ibos will jst have to bear with whatever they see.

I really feel sorry for the ibos because no matter where the political pendulum of Nigeria swings,they will always be under attack by the BIG TWO (Hausas and Yorubas).

It is well.

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Change2015(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I actually speak for igbos in general, those in the north and other unsecured places.

U'd see a community having feud and next they turn to igbos to vent their anger.

It's so annoying and something need to be done.

Are you sure it is not a matter of your perspective? So Yorubas don't have any problems in the north or is it that boko haram is not targeting everyone who disagrees with them, even up to the Emir of Kano?

#change
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lemon12:
yea Lagos is no man's land, if u can't accept that then kill yourself ...onye 0femmanu
Ur people won't survive without lagos,I understand u,hope u don pay tax

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by kingofpool: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Seriously?
Can u give us a country and we'd peacefully go our separate ways
yes, ok now i give you biafra republic. You people should go there now or never.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Change2015:

Are you sure it is not a matter of your perspective? So Yorubas don't have any problems in the north or is it that boko haram is not targeting everyone who disagrees with them, even up to the Emir of Kano?

#change

Taaaa stopeet.

All those things including the bombing of buhari convoy na wash, u see person u no bomb am, u go 10 miles away go kill ur self, na wash bro and some people believed.

Sunusi went to London, and dats d day dey went to bomb and kill in d mosque, isn't it so funny? After den, y dem never come back for dem since dem no get dia target?

It's pure jihad and please u guys should understand.

Ok, what did dey bomb the park in Kano that claimed hundreds of lives?

Cos dey no say 99% of people dia wia Igbos.
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mrbigman1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
kingofpool:
yes, ok now i give you biafra republic. You people should go there now or never.

Funny.
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by StunningCEO: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Alcatraz001:

It is well.

d iboes r alway takin yoruba gentle nature for cowardice but dey forget history quickly. d iboes were defeated by d 3rd marine commando comprised of yoruba troops n yoruba generals. we remember Adekunle n obasanjo n alabi isama exetera. every other divisn of d nigerian army failed led by northern troops n northern generals. dis is proof dat wen push comes to shove, Yoruba will deliver.
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why are yeeboes like this for god sake? Always playing the victim. A lady opened a thread yesterday and asked why yeeboes hardly marry from other tribes. They did not only personalized it, they descended heavily on the lady and call her unprintable names. The lady didn't even specify her tribe but they assumed she was Yoruba and used that opportunity to attack the Yorubas. You guys are your own worst enemy. A cross riverian even asked on that thread why yeeboes feel everybody hates them. Yeeboes whining since only god knows when
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by gwales: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Igbos should blame themselves, the truth is dat they hate others most especially hausa an yoruba with passion
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by T9ksy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
yemaldo:

Welcome to ibo logic 101

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Change2015(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Taaaa stopeet.

All those things including the bombing of buhari convoy na wash, u see person u no bomb am, u go 10 miles away go kill ur self, na wash bro and some people believed.

Sunusi went to London, and dats d day dey went to bomb and kill in d mosque, isn't it so funny? After den, y dem never come back for dem since dem no get dia target?

It's pure jihad and please u guys should understand.

Ok, what did dey bomb the park in Kano that claimed hundreds of lives?

Cos dey no say 99% of people dia wia Igbos.

And I guess Baga and Gwarzo were full of igbos? And Chibok? And the countless villages boko haram has terrorised? How many igbo/yoruba children have been kidnapped?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by bakila: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mrbigman1:

How were the Igbo attacked online?
Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by ibedun: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yeebos are lost ..............

And landless...............

Igbo land is a small plot or dot of land and it is waterless, honeyless and joyless ...............reason they are all running away from it

Yeebos have a lot of reasons to hate but they should vent their anger with their unruly ancestors and their failed gods....or God.

The next generation of Yeebos will be lost to the Yoruba nation where their status will remain ..........servants! In the next 10-20 years half of Igbos in Yoruba land will no longer identify with their Igbo heritage, similarly with more than half of those in the North.

I feel so much pity when I meet elderly Igbos wandering around the streets of Lagos, thinking why don't you just go home Papa and Mama.

This is the frustration fueling the hatred for the Yorubas who are very comfortable in their land and have no reason to travel out to anywhere other than London or America.

Say 1 million PELE O! to the next Igbo you meet on the street. They show off all the time, just to hide their deep insecurities and that why they build unnecessary big houses in Yoruba land thinking that would make them feel better. It doesn't. Yoruba land is just simply not your land.

4 Likes

Re: The Fight Against The Igbos by Mckennedy: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
ibedun:
Yeebos are lost ..............

And landless...............

Igbo land is a small plot or dot of land and it is waterless, honeyless and joyless ...............reason they are all running away from it

Yeebos have a lot of reasons to hate but they should vent their anger with their unruly ancestors and their failed gods....or God.

The next generation of Yeebos will be lost to the Yoruba nation where their status will remain ..........servants! In the next 10-20 years half of Igbos in Yoruba land will no longer identify with their Igbo heritage, similarly with more than half of those in the North.

I feel so much pity when I meet elderly Igbos wandering around the streets of Lagos, thinking why don't you just go home Papa and Mama.

This is the frustration fueling the hatred for the Yorubas who are very comfortable in their land and have no reason to travel out to anywhere other than London or America.

Say 1 million PELE O! to the next Igbo you meet on the street. They show off all the time, just to hide their deep insecurities and that why they build unnecessary big houses in Yoruba land thinking that would make them feel better. It doesn't. Yoruba land is just simply not your land.

Go to Onitsha main market and see yoloba all everywhere,,remember your fore fathers fault heavily to preserve igbos in Nigeria maybe you should cool down and ask your father why they fought hard for it...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa Is New 'el Dorado Of Espionage', Leaked Intelligence Files Reveal / Rev. Mbaka Fights Back Against GEJ And Patience Jonathan (video) / IMAGINE THIS: Chineese Restaurant IN KENYA Turn Down Blacks After 5pm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.