Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) (3967 Views)

See What Obasanjo Said In 2013 That Shows Jonathan Is Sponsoring Avengers(pic / See Pic Of Amphibious Gunboat Use By Nigerian Army 2 Fight Niger Delta Militants / COAS Gen. Buratai In Combat Ready Kit Ready For The Niger-delta Avengers - PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by pija(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
I hate to talk about this, but think this might correct some wrong impression toward the fight for a better Niger Delta region, The fight approach might be a wrong way of going about it..but the reasons for the fight overshadows it all.

People always say the oil is owned by nobody, that it was deposited by God...true, but the land is owned by some people who have lived all thier lives there, heavily dependant on the land For food, shelter and clothing.

Now if u go to these places you will find out that most houses there are still mud houses, no hospitals, no schools, no good road networks and most importantly no drinkable water and yet billions of dollars have been generated from thier land..to develop Abuja, Lagos and foreign nations etc

Now when militancy issues came government sent some abroad for trainings, put some on salary scheme etc forgetting that everyday another child without those basic educational background clocks 18 and wants a job or something doing to surpport his aging parents and family

Take a look at those pictures and see the injustice going on and let us be fair with ourselves,

Imagine that place to be your home

Imagine those people to be your close relatives

Imagine the water to be the only thing u have to drink, bath and wash ur cloths

Imagine land to be your parents farmland and your family depends on it produce to survive

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by HungerBAD: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Following

2 Likes

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by chimoskyg(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Zoo Music Present …

1 Like

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by limeta(f): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
First it was Polution
Now is the Military
Next would ve been islam
but no next

1 Like

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by policy12: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
I think the federal govt need to apply diplomatic stuff on ds issue, nd to d NDA they shu kno Wat patience can't solve impatient won't do it.

1 Like

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by amc: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Reason for the fight = Goodluck Ebele Jonathn losing an election. The man was there for 6 years, what did he do to improve the lot of his people? Zilch. Why are they not hating him but instead hating Buhari who has only been there for one year ?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by johnmartus(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
next the same thing that mends also fought for
Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by koralink: 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
My brother,the relevant question that one needs to ask at this juncture is what has happened to 13% allocation being given to the governors of this Niger Delta region monthly? The money is meant for the development of the region.Can we ask the governors what they have done with the money?The picture you paint about the situation in Niger Delta is pitiful but we need to ask the governors some questions because in my mind they(past and present governors) are majorly responsible for under-development of the region.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by ehikwe22: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
koralink:
My brother,the relevant question that one needs to ask at this juncture is what has happened to 13% allocation being given to the governors of this Niger Delta region monthly? The money is meant for the development of the region.Can we ask the governors what they have done with the money?The picture you paint about the situation in Niger Delta is pitiful but we need to ask the governors some questions because in my mind they(past and present governors) are majorly responsible for under-development of the region.
You must be senseless. What is 13% ? for something that belongs to them ?

8 Likes

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by ba7man(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't have sympathy for the Niger Delta anymore.
Go and show your leaders that you love so much these pics and ask them what they did with all the money they recieve...... at least they recieve more money than Lagos but you can't compare what they achieve with theirs to Lagos in anyway.

These Niger Delta states have recieved enough money since 1999 to complete 3 Eko Atlantic projects in their region but they choose to buy guns instead.

Until they show mental maturity, they should not be taken serious.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm I see
Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by gen2briz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by MonPro: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
fulani and yoruba muslims don't care, they only want the oil.

4 Likes

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by joyandfaith: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
ba7man:
I don't have sympathy for the Niger Delta anymore.
Go and show your leaders that you love so much these pics and ask them what they did with all the money they recieve...... at least they recieve more money than Lagos but you can't compare what they achieve with theirs to Lagos in anyway.

These Niger Delta states have recieved enough money since 1999 to complete 3 Eko Atlantic projects in their region but they choose to buy guns instead.

Until they show mental maturity, they should not be taken serious.
if gold is found in ur land, will you allow another person to control the resources.
mind you cost of construction is more in Niger delta.
you are just ranting because you have not been in that region or interacting with people in riverine areas.

7 Likes

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by Swizbank: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abeg how many of you have seen the ZOO MUSIC ?

If u have not, you are on a long thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
ehikwe22:
You must be senseless. What is 13% ? for something that belongs to them ?
Actually sir you are the senseless buffoon who failed to realise that the music has changed and those who play the tunes of death must be ready to dance to its call. First of all, the pollution of the ND did not start yesterday, not even last year that this administration came into power.. successive administrations came and went including your "hero" yet nothing substantial was done. NDDC was created, in addition to 13% derivation, by the way do you know how the NDDC bugdet is funded? Well let me educate you it is funded by just 1% of annual budgets of all IOCs in Nigeria, hence if the annual budget of shell for example is $30b NDDC gets $300million dollars just from one IOC..Convert to naira yourself. What happened to allocations that State governors received from 1999 till date... Nothing to show for it except beautiful mansions in the UK US dubai and even Universities in Neighbouring Benin Republic.. Awon Apa dede...Not deeming your land fit for your stolen loot. Yet a man has come with a board of trustees for Ogoni clean up you shout "our oyel" .. You are just being a recalcitrant stooge who is pained with the current turn of events..

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by ehikwe22: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ayoolla:
Actually sir you are the senseless buffoon who failed to realise that the music has changed and those who play the tunes of death must be ready to dance to its call. First of all, the pollution of the ND did not start yesterday, not even last year that this administration came into power.. successive administrations came and went including your "hero" yet nothing substantial was done. NDDC was created, in addition to 13% derivation, by the way do you know how the NDDC bugdet is funded? Well let me educate you it is funded by just 1% of annual budgets of all IOCs in Nigeria, hence if the annual budget of shell for example is $30b NDDC gets $300million dollars just from one IOC..Convert to naira yourself. What happened to allocations that State governors received from 1999 till date... Nothing to show for it except beautiful mansions in the UK US dubai and even Universities in Neighbouring Benin Republic.. Awon Apa dede...Not deeming your land fit for your stolen loot. Yet a man has come with a board of trustees for Ogoni clean up you shout "our oyel" .. You are just being a recalcitrant stooge who is pained with the current turn of events..
Only thing I'll tell you is this. May God give you the kind of Justice the Nigerian government is giving to Niger Delta since the discovery of oil and may God run and manage your life the way Buhari is managing the Niger Delta crisis including the deceptive Ogoni clean up.

3 Likes

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by demolinka(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
These images will take years to be rectified, not even in PMB's tenure, but the man has ordered the start of the clean up. Strange thing is no one's blaming the former govs, reps, chairmen, councillors, strongmen of this region who had platforms to push 4 change, but left their people worse.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Until your children reject amnesty, that they want development, Amnesty is like given money to vote from politicians, and you are still respecting any development,

Until your elders let you knw the fact,

Stop blaming federal government, You are the causes of your problem,

Don't let them blackmail you, TOMPOLO IS NOW A BILLIONAIRE, LIKEWISE ASARI DOKUBO.. Ask dere source of money....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by mukhcech(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
pija:
I hate to talk about this, but think this might correct some wrong impression toward the fight for a better Niger Delta region, The fight approach might be a wrong way of going about it..but the reasons for the fight overshadows it all.

People always say the oil is owned by nobody, that it was deposited by God...true, but the land is owned by some people who have lived all thier lives there, heavily dependant on the land For food, shelter and clothing.

Now if u go to these places you will find out that most houses there are still mud houses, no hospitals, no schools, no good road networks and most importantly no drinkable water and yet billions of dollars have been generated from thier land..to develop Abuja, Lagos and foreign nations etc

Now when militancy issues came government sent some abroad for trainings, put some on salary scheme etc forgetting that everyday another child without those basic educational background clocks 18 and wants a job or something doing to surpport his aging parents and family

Take a look at those pictures and see the injustice going on and let us be fair with ourselves,

Imagine that place to be your home

Imagine those people to be your close relatives

Imagine the water to be the only thing u have to drink, bath and wash ur cloths

Imagine land to be your parents farmland and your family depends on it produce to survive

Its either you are a hypocrite or you u just emotionally ignorant. Just last time out, you had a president in GEJ who I suppose doesn't need this pics to know what the ND is but he nor the avengers had sense then. It when we now have a non ogogoro drinking president that is ready to work, they and you decided to talk. Keep ur trash to itself. We know the ND environment is bad, we feel their pains. Hopefully it be well soon.

And on owner of the Oil. It is Nigeria's oil just like the iron and steel in kogi state belongs to Nigeria and just as the it was in the past- The groundnut pyramid and the cocoa plantation belonged to naija.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by OMOLEMONDAY(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
ehikwe22:
Only thing I'll tell you is this. May God give you the kind of Justice the Nigerian government is giving to Niger Delta since the discovery of oil and may God run and manage your life the way Buhari is managing the Niger Delta crisis including the deceptive Ogoni clean up.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by AntiWailer: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2016
amc:
Reason for the fight = Goodluck Ebele Jonathn losing an election. The man was there for 6 years, what did he do to improve the lot of his people? Zilch. Why are they not hating him but instead hating Buhari who has only been there for one year ?

To add to it.

Reasons.

1. Dansuki's arrest.

2. Tompolo's billions under freeze in the banks.

3. Pipeline contracts cancelled.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by benzion72(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2016
Very good reason.But will government build houses for Niger Delta people. Will they take over the responsibility of a father sending your kids to school. It is not done anywhere. How about the 13 percent derivation giving to your states, have they account for that.
Please tell your people to take personal responsibility for their life.I build my own house, dug my own well, pay for security money monthly. I pay a lot of money for school fees. Government dont help no body

6 Likes

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by ba7man(m): 5:38am On Jul 31, 2016
joyandfaith:

if gold is found in ur land, will you allow another person to control the resources.
mind you cost of construction is more in Niger delta.
you are just ranting because you have not been in that region or interacting with people in riverine areas.
We keep going round and round with this.

I will never allow anyone from outside take control of resources on my land but no one will come to do just that without the knowledge and permission from an insider.

Your leaders are the ones that permits that and they get rewarded handsomely........... but it seems you guys are too scared to hold them accountable...... and just keep on cheering them.

When will your eyes open to see that your enemies are right within you?

These your heroes had access to excessive resources during GEJ'S administration and what did they do? They went on a spree buying cars, houses in Lagos.......and weapons.

The Niger Delta has not shown maturity to handle whatever is given to them and they might end up using it to destabilize the whole of west Africa with their irrationality.

5 Likes

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by Ababadada: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2016
amc:
Good luck did his own. Now is Buhari government
Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by muri4mig(m): 6:34am On Jul 31, 2016
Why now? Why not 2 years ago? Is it now that the degradation started? What did there son did to halt the injustices. They are purely aggrieved that there son who has nothing to offer the entire population rather than enrich the few lost the election.

2 Likes

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by chukagora(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2016
amc:
.. Buhari has not implemented the agreement they had with the federal government rather hw reduced whatever payment due them.
Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by Realdeals(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2016
What are state like Delta and bayelsa doing with their huge monthly allocation? Go and check most of the village chiefs in these areas lives like King, the Youths always extort from contractors, there is NDDC, what is their mission if not to tackle some of these challenges. Niger Delta ministry nko? They have their own budget too which is meant to develop the ND, what happened to them? Niger deltans need to wake up and challenge their leaders.... Not swaying sentiment by posting pictures of degraded areas when funds meant for their development has been looted by their SON'S & DAUGHTERS..
Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by holadguy(m): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2016
Don't know why you guys know the truth but won't say anything about it,have been to a village called bomandi in delta before and also a village in bayelsa,I knew how their living over there,a man of his 40 will collect money meant for his village people to build mansion and his village elder will still be doing labour on his site and prostrate to him because of chicken change he's given them, he will be living large,marrying many wife,buy expensive cars and his people still living inside hut,is only that place I meant some ladies of 15-20years married to 4husband and given birth to each of them,and their young guy of 16 already have like 2to3 childs,please who's to blame for that.
Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by badnature: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2016
koralink:
how many % of the caw,kulikuli,tomatoes,suya, do they northerners give to BABOONS AND MONKEYS? Why will you take away what belongs to somebody and give him only 13% of it and u expect him to say thank you? Why is it that the caw and tomatoes,suya is not a national wealth? Mad mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by biggerj(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2016
koralink:
gbam many of dem hav houses in dubai, london nd de rest y their pple re dying everyday nd to divert atentn 4rm dem dey kip shouting fg dis fg dat wot has hapen 2 de Goddam money no mata hoz smal dey may say it is
Re: Reason For The Fight...niger Delta Avengers (pic) by Money40: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2016
amc:
because buhari and he's northern cohorts made he's tenure ungorvanable, simple we know what distracted gej trying to make North love him, but we have learnt our lesson that nothing as SS/SE will do that will make a Northner appreciate an infidel

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Happening Now In Anambra Massive NO Election Campaign / The Ozubulu Massacre, The Failure Of NPF And Matters Arising / Ugwuanyi’s Engagement Of Professionals Behind Administration’s Success – ANAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.