Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment (17016 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari / NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by zicoraads: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Funny. But most people criticising this new exercise will still apply for it.
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by mustaphagreens(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
....a committee has been set up... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Phonon: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
“Nigerians should help the immigration service with information, our borders are too wide, and we need the corporation of all Nigerians to effectively police the border,” he stated

Hmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by creamynuela88: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Atyodos:
everything na committee in this country, nawaooo.

All na avenue to chop money. Shekinah

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by deletrue: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
GenerousLord:

Bro, why use a "mallam" and at the same time use yoruba/igbo?
What exactly are you driving at?

It would have been better to make use of say, Mr A in state x against Mr B in state y.

Thank You.
He is very right to use Mallam as an example. Where is the certificate of Buhari today. His wife has just been caught using road side abi satelite school to obtain certificate too. So waht are we talking about? If Mallam Buhari became a major general in the military without any certificate, what is bad describing mallams of getting good jobs, good appointments etc without anything to show for it?
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by CHM11: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
GenerousLord:

Bro, why use a "mallam" and at the same time use yoruba/igbo?
What exactly are you driving at?

It would have been better to make use of say, Mr A in state x against Mr B in state y.

Thank You.
I used the word 'mallam' because the reality on ground as regards this nonsense called federal character favours the North more. You and I know the difference in the level of intelligence between the average northerner as compared to the average southerner is huge. The reason we fail as a country is because we have too many mediocres holding delicate offices all because of Federal Character and quota system.

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Have they refunded more than N500 million collected from the first applicants in 2014?[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by CHM11: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
phiszo:

why do you think there are no brilliant mallams? there are dumb peeps in every tribe.
Yes but the best of the best from the North will seem just normal in the south. A firstclass from almighty ABU will find it hard to make a 21 in UI, Uniben, OAU, Unilag or even Unilorin.

We write job tests atleast,...how many northerners have you seen writing job tests with you.... They don't look for jobs, they get jobs they don't even merit...

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by nuges1(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lets try to be optimistic about Nigeria...did people die in the last NIS recruitment? #YES, lets not relent,lets be resilient as we have always being,we are not there yet but we shall get there#IBELIEVE
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
CHM11:
Story!!!!!
How is it fair when a mallam who scored 4/100 gets the job as against a yoruba or igbo who scored 75/100 all because of Federal character....yet we want efficiency and excellence in service...our problem as a nation is totally resident in Abuja!!!!....
with the kind of attitude u just exhibited here, it is not hard to tell that if u find yourself heading a government agency where your tribe is in the majority and the hausas are in the minority, you will make the lives of the hausas in your organisation miserable. i am a northerner. i dont believe the federal character is pro development, but are we evolved enough to kick it out? NO! The federal character was created to protect people belonging to certain tribes from ethnic chauvinists like you. once you and your likes get civilised, FC will die naturally.
FEDERAL CHARACTER WILL REMAIN
TILL YOU GET A BRAIN!
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Bitojoe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
phiszo:

why do you think there are no brilliant mallams? there are dumb peeps in every tribe.

na lie.i dont think you understand what the guy mean,by federal character.just imaging, when federal character require degree level from south, its will require school cert from the north.when it require school cert from the north, it will require primary six cert from the north.and those who dont have primary cert will have to use Islamic cert as an alternative.there is God oooo.north cheating south since 1900bc

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by CHM11: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

with the kind of attitude u just exhibited here, it is not hard to tell that if u find yourself heading a government agency where your tribe is in the majority and the hausas are in the minority, you will make the lives of the hausas in your organisation miserable. i am a northerner. i dont believe the federal character is pro development, but are we evolved enough to kick it out? NO! The federal character was created to protect people belonging to certain tribes from ethnic chauvinists like you. once you and your likes get civilised, FC will die naturally.
FEDERAL CHARACTER WILL REMAIN
TILL YOU GET A BRAIN!
No wonder you talk the way you do...your IQ is just sooooo visible that even while hiding behind the disguise of your monicker, your foolishness and northern backwardness is just so obvious. Cow brain!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by yusufbida(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wisdytech:
Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-institutes-panel-to-oversee-fresh-nis-recruitment/

D so called panel, planet committee or watever dey are d genesis of we young graduate bcus each of d committe will ve up to 50 candidate of dere own so tell how will i b employed by NIS wen i dot know d oga at d top except d traditional tittle of my village (Ba'ale) to b precise.
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by phiszo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
CHM11:

Yes but the best of the best from the North will seem just normal in the south. A firstclass from almighty ABU will find it hard to make a 21 in UI, Uniben, OAU, Unilag or even Unilorin.

We write job tests atleast,...how many northerners have you seen writing job tests with you.... They don't look for jobs, they get jobs they don't even merit...
that's not true @1st paragraph. ABU is a reputable federal university.
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by vantage7: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Shame on FG unless they refund those 1000 Naira each to the applicants!
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na today we don dey hear dis una "merit" tory
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by UncleJudax(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
alaoeri:
Honestly this government ain't sincere, in a sane clime Abba Moro should have throw in the towel & never to hold any public office again.
Alas, there is no sanity here. cheesy
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Blitz888(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Has the committee set up released its white paper yet? That's what I am waiting for. Imagine, if Moses was a committee the children of Israel would probably still be in Egypt.
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by GenerousLord: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Rhozabeth:

Bros the truth is always simple but very hard to tell and to swallow!!!
I'm afraid I couldn't find the truth in his statement.

You can not use 'an entity' to describe/assume 'a whole'. It's completely out of place to do so.
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by AmeLonRo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Meritwill be great but for quota. naija!!!!

I hail ooooo grin
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by popeGeorge: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
CHM11:

Almost would you have made such an impeccable presentation BUT these: "A firstclass from almighty ABU will find it hard to make a 21 in UI, Uniben, OAU, Unilag or even Unilorin."
And my PERSON take absolute exception to that egocentric/inferiority complex/kiosk base research analysis of yours. #NO OFFENCE INTENDED!
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
ogundokun:
Jona, with cunny sense. using fake employment as campaign strategy. many youth Will still fall pray of this scam.
See why some of you are plainly unemployable. And you'll blame GEJ for your dumbness.
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Saucekide25(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Get Amazing Discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by GenerousLord: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
CHM11:

I used the word 'mallam' because the reality on ground as regards this nonsense called federal character favours the North more. You and I know the difference in the level of intelligence between the average northerner as compared to the average southerner is huge. The reason we fail as a country is because we have too many mediocres holding delicate offices all because of Federal Character and quota system.
I thought as much. I knew that was exactly your point.
I do not agree with you, though.
I will tell you why. Even though your statement has some truths, it also has some fallacies. It is wrong to vent your anger on a specific geo-political zone and deliberately forget others coz as you know, others are also involved.
Another thing worthy of note is, the Federal Government is concerned with all unemployed/underemployed graduates present in all the states that make up Nigeria, and came up with this federal character thingy, so that each state will have a fair share of her National cake (After all, there is love in sharing smiley ). Now, it is your own responsibility to be the best in your state/geopolitical zone and have a share of the National cake, and at the end we (All the states) will all be glad it (The National cake smiley ) went round equally. smiley smiley smiley

A Southerner's view.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Kbworld: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
has someone apply for it already. anoda sacrificial lamb is wat they are lukin for
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
O
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote
author=nuges1 post=31003955]Lets try to be optimistic about
Nigeria...did people die in the last NIS recruitment? #YES, lets not
relent,lets be resilient as we have always being,we are not there yet
but we shall get there#IBELIEVE[/quote] and pple continue to die naija gets there ?
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by CHM11: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
GenerousLord:

I thought as much. I knew that was exactly your point.
I do not agree with you, though.
I will tell you why. Even though your statement has some truths, it also has some fallacies. It is wrong to vent your anger on a specific geo-political zone and deliberately forget others coz as you know, others are also involved.
Another thing worthy of note is, the Federal Government is concerned with all unemployed/underemployed graduates present in all the states that make up Nigeria, and came up with this federal character thingy, so that each state will have a fair share of her National cake (After all, there is love in sharing smiley ). Now, it is your own responsibility to be the best in your state/geopolitical zone and have a share of the National cake, and at the end we (All the states) will all be glad it (The National cake smiley ) went round equally. smiley smiley smiley

A Southerner's view.
Very good analogy, ...you said 'national cake'.....I believe the best thing to do is to put the vacancy open, conduct tests and interviews and let the best get the job. Are we not all Nigerians?
You know in truth that th federal character thingy favours the north more. If it didn't exist, we will have more southerners holding delicate offices. I believe the best brains should be employed, if a test is conducted for 1000 people and 50 is what is required and the 50 bests come from the North, then its a good thing that intelligent northerners are the ones that get the job. (This will make worthy people get the right jobs and perform excellently).... Federal character is part of the reason we have this poor state of institutions in the country.

Employ the best of the best and forget their region....we are all Nigerians and should be given equal level playing field....
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Igbo20(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nis is planing anoda mass robery jobness youth shine ur eye
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by stephengee(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Another Scam.
how is this a scam? are u asked to pay b4 registration. chai, all una know how to shout is CHANGE with una empty minds
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by pauloche2000: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
My problem with our youths we're not patriotic. How long would this old men be deceiving us?
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by elbaraj001(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
CHM11:
Story!!!!!
How is it fair when a mallam who scored 4/100 gets the job as against a yoruba or igbo who scored 75/100 all because of Federal character....yet we want efficiency and excellence in service...our problem as a nation is totally resident in Abuja!!!!....
..i wish to insult u, but for benefit of maturity I won't do dat. U have to understand dat, just d way u fink d yorubas,igbos n Co re intelligent so is some ppl in d north. So advice u study hard not inheriting certificates. By d way if u claim d yoruba n igbo gets 70% of d total mark, we're u dere wen it was marked? How on earth did u c ur script? There is no excuses for failure n mind u dnt attach sentiments to any issue here pls....thanks[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers / Red Star Express (who Else Got This) / Fan Milk Plc Is Recruiting For Retail Sales Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.