Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment (17014 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari / NIS Recruitment: Applicants To Undergo CBT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by SmooshCHN: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
stephengee:
how is this a scam? are u asked to pay b4 registration. chai, all una know how to shout is CHANGE with una empty minds
So now you've made a tangible point? Scam is not always related to money. If you promised someone a prize after he wins a challenge is also a scam. I don't care about your politically driven head. Empty minded fellow. Smh

1 Like

Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Fourwinds: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
ogundokun:
Jona, with cunny sense. using fake employment as campaign strategy. many youth Will still fall pray of this scam.
grin
ogundokun:
Jona, with cunny sense. using fake employment as campaign strategy. many youth Will still fall pray of this scam.
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Lnrprince(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
the worst part be say d site no d open,pls correct me if am wrong with d address,can someone send me d recruitment site cos am getting lost,
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Fourwinds: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
nuges1:
Lets try to be optimistic about Nigeria...did people die in the last NIS recruitment? #YES, lets not relent,lets be resilient as we have always being,we are not there yet but we shall get there#IBELIEVE
I hear u. we are not dere yet.!! a child dat was born wen Obasanjo took over as president of Nigeria in 1999., by now d guy's abuna has been producing millions of sperm and if by any chance he handle any female kpekus.....u know rest. u better wake up now. d world and time waits for no one
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by tonero230(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
GenerousLord:

Bro, why use a "mallam" and at the same time use yoruba/igbo?
What exactly are you driving at?

It would have been better to make use of say, Mr A in state x against Mr B in state y.

Thank You.

Truth is bitter why?
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
please can somebody help me with the recruitment website
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by stephengee(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
SmooshCHN:
So now you've made a tangible point? Scam is not always related to money. If you promised someone a prize after he wins a challenge is also a scam. I don't care about your politically driven head. Empty minded fellow. Smh
u have not still told us how this is a scam....
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by rhames(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
CHM11:

No wonder you talk the way you do...your IQ is just sooooo visible that even while hiding behind the disguise of your monicker, your foolishness and northern backwardness is just so obvious. Cow brain!!!
People with high iq dont run their mouths about it. it shows in the way they behave. FC is here to stay, until your pea-sized brain grows bigger. grin
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by CHM11: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

People with high iq dont run their mouths about it. it shows in the way they behave. FC is here to stay, until your pea-sized brain grows bigger. grin
Its obvious you can't read, I never said my IQ is high but even if I was running mad in the streets of lagos, my IQ will still be faaaaaaaar higher than the yours when you are at your best. Goat!!!
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
That means all the money we paid for the last one is gone. I will not vote for PDP again, i m disappointed with GEJ for not asking minister of interior to reimburse the money he duped all the applicants, as no one was given the job, thank God i have gotten a job since then, i wouldn't have apply, the blood of the innocent Nigerians who lost their life will be an obstacle to all thier endeavor. So i pray
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
CHM11:

Its obvious you can't read, I never said my IQ is high but even if I was running mad in the streets of lagos, my IQ will still be faaaaaaaar higher than the yours when you are at your best. Goat!!!
yes i can see you are running mad on the streets of lagos and please dont say you did not tell me of your madness; you dont need to, i see it in every statement you make. it (your insanity) is probably the reason why you still struggle to find a place among the best in your state and that is one dream you will never realise. i still insist, GET A BRAIN, SEMI-EVOLVED ORANGUTAN.. grin grin grin
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by greggng: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2015
To be honest with you I helped someone to register on saturday I was surprise to see that more than 200k people ve registered. We ve so many unemployed people in this country and this is painful. The site is users friendly . I ve so far registered for more than 5 guys recently. My advice is for you to look for a fast network and u re good to go. I can help anyone interested for a glo card of 1k for 2 application. Ur 1k will be used for my bb subcription. Which I normally connect via desktop to my laptop and while on 3g is faster. You must in addition stay online via whatsapp so that u supply me whatever info asked on the form. At the end I will submit and ur application number will be given to u automatically . At ur own time u can log in and modify any info u may wanna modify but ur application number remains constant. Instead of complaining do something to help urself. Some networks re there that re very fast like swift , spectranet etc. However I love doing this in the nite cos server would ve been free. Get intouch anyone that ve interest .08062593234 I will be happy to help u
Re: FG Institutes Panel To Oversee Fresh NIS Recruitment by infinix(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
it's funny, I remember how I got a happy new year heart break when I got a feed back that my application for an engineering job could not be accepted bin that the personnel in charge requirement was
1, Must be a Muslim
or
2, Must be a Hausa person
or
3, Must bear a Muslim name
all of which I FAILED WOEFULLY....
and therefore state that as far as Nigeria is concerned.... WE SHOULD STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES,......WE ARE NOT ONE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Aptitude Test Call Up / Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? / WAEC 2013 Recruitment Of Subject Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.