Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story (2210 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Before I Go Crazy..someone Shol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by FOR1234(f): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Before i go crazy, I think someone should read my story.....I was a virgin until that unfortunate night that those hoodlums forcefully penetrated and broke my long protected virginity of about 3 decades.(I was a virgin at 28 years old)..(sobbing)...The first person after trying hard to insert that his penis, joyously determined to be the first to have sex with me. He said how lucky was he to deflower a girl....the second did while the other remaining 3 declined for probably fear of being cursed. I was devastated broken hearted. I wish the painful memory had ended only for me to discover a month later that I am carrying a baby. I did visit a doctor, they gave prevention but it seems not adequate or maybe am cursed.....I am a devoted christian, I know the consequence of killing an innocent child, what if something goes wrong in the process of aborting? what if I am destined to have just a child?...yet how will I tell the world that the baby's father are armed robbers? hummmmmm.....pls people help me what can do I am going crazy...

This story is real pls dont just read comment cos this could save me cry
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Op, my sincere heart felt condolences goes to you and I pray that those men who did this to you pay dearly for it.

Your issue is a bit complex. Let me explain
First of all, you said you are 30 years old. And you have kept your virginity for that long. Thumbs up to you for faithfully upholding your feminine dignity for that long.

There are some questions that I would like to ask you so as to know the kind of advice to give.
Firstly, do you have a boyfriend or are you engaged? If you do, then I believe you should tell him. If he truly loves you,he would understand and stand by you.

If you don't have a boyfriend, then you must have parents,siblings or relations that care about you. You should let them know. Believe me, you don't want to bear this alone.

About the idea of abortion. I don't support abortion in any way and I don't think any religion would support the idea of unjustly killing a child. I would advice you to keep the child. You never know who that child may grow up to become.

If you decide not to keep the child after delivery, you could offer the child up for adoption
But if you insist on aborting the child, please go to a good hospital, and see a proper doctor certified in handling these type of cases. Don't swallow anything a mere chemist prescribes.

Op I know how hard this is. You are not the first to go through this sort of thing. I just pray God sees you through.
Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by Hazardd(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by bellong: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Troll Alert
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by derrick333(m): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
*before I go crazy *sombody shud read dis??
Nt worry I'd alredy read it u can go crazy no probs,lol on a serious note ,unwanted pregnancy d best solution is to abort d baby,or if u scard? U can take baby2 orphanage
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by Tapout(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
op I thought u were married?? undecided
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by mutter(f): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please if this is true, take a big hug from me and know always tha God is your srenght.
He will carry you when your feet are week. Please let us know ow we can help.

The poem Footprints in the sand

One night I dreamed a dream.

As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

1 Like

Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by FOR1234(f): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
Op, my sincere heart felt condolences goes to you and I pray that those men who did this to you pay dearly for it.

Your issue is a bit complex. Let me explain
First of all, you said you are 30 years old. And you have kept your virginity for that long. Thumbs up to you for faithfully upholding your feminine dignity for that long.

There are some questions that I would like to ask you so as to know the kind of advice to give.
Firstly, do you have a boyfriend or are you engaged? If you do, then I believe you should tell him. If he truly loves you,he would understand and stand by you.

If you don't have a boyfriend, then you must have parents,siblings or relations that care about you. You should let them know. Believe me, you don't want to bear this alone.

About the idea of abortion. I don't support abortion in any way and I don't think any religion would support the idea of unjustly killing a child. I would advice you to keep the child. You never know who that child may grow up to become.

If you decide not to keep the child after delivery, you could offer the child up for adoption
But if you insist on aborting the child, please go to a good hospital, and see a proper doctor certified in handling these type of cases. Don't swallow anything a mere chemist prescribes.

Op I know how hard this is. You are not the first to go through this sort of thing. I just pray God sees you through.
Thanks and God bless

DEAR SIS, I AM AN ORPHAN, I DO HAVE A BOY FRIEND, THE MOMENT I OPENED UP TO HIM, HE STOPPED CALLING EVER SINCE
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
FOR1234:

DEAR SIS, I AM AN ORPHAN, I DO HAVE A BOY FRIEND, THE MOMENT I OPENED UP TO HIM, HE STOPPED CALLING EVER SINCE

Sorry for what happened concerning your ex. He is not worthy of you.

You said you are an orphan. But you should have someone close, probably a friend.
You need someone to help you pass through this phase
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2015

Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by StPete: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
In your previous story, you were married. Now in this case, you are a virgin carrying an unborn child. Who are u fooling? smh!
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by sexymoma(f): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Too Much lies in this section... That we can't even differentiate the genuine ones..
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by FOR1234(f): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
StPete:
In your previous story, you were married. Now in this case, you are a virgin carrying an unborn child. Who are u fooling? smh!

? SOMETIMES U HEAR PPLE'S STORY AND WRITE ABOUT THEM TO HELP D PERSON OR HELP ANODA FELLOW WHO MAY WANT TO READ AND SEE SOLUTION TO SIMILAR PROBLEM.......MAY I ASK IF IT IS FORBIDDEN TO CREATE A THREAD ABOUT A ANOTHER PERSON'S EXPERIENCE TO HELP THEM? MUST IT BE STRICTLY ONES STORY TO WRITE? I AM NEW ON NAIRALAND U MAY EDUCATE ME
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by FOR1234(f): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
sexymoma:
Too Much lies in this section... That we can't even differentiate the genuine ones..
h

Sis, this story is as real as ur palm........a bitter recount of experience of a pained virgin........besides, this may be d predicament of someone reading unknown to u.......ur constructive advice is needed
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by StPete: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
FOR1234:

? SOMETIMES U HEAR PPLE'S STORY AND WRITE ABOUT THEM TO HELP D PERSON OR HELP ANODA FELLOW WHO MAY WANT TO READ AND SEE SOLUTION TO SIMILAR PROBLEM.......MAY I ASK IF IT IS FORBIDDEN TO CREATE A THREAD ABOUT A ANOTHER PERSON'S EXPERIENCE TO HELP THEM? MUST IT BE STRICTLY ONES STORY TO WRITE? I AM NEW ON NAIRALAND U MAY EDUCATE ME

If you must, then pls state it clearly that you are doing it on behalf of the person, thereby not creating the impression that you are churning out unrelated topics just to garner pity or comments.
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by sexymoma(f): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
FOR1234:
h

Sis, this story is as real as ur palm........a bitter recount of experience of a pained virgin........besides, this may be d predicament of someone reading unknown to u.......ur constructive advice is needed
Ok fine.. Don't abort the innocent baby.. The baby knows nothing about what went wrong between you both... And thank God you're a xtian nd you know how God Detest Abortion.. Give birth to the baby and teach him/her the way of the Lord.
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by FOR1234(f): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
StPete:

If you must, then pls state it clearly that you are doing it on behalf of the person, thereby not creating the impression that you are churning out unrelated topics just to garner pity or comments.
:-

kiss ARE U MARRIED?
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by StPete: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
FOR1234:
:-

kiss ARE U MARRIED?

smiley Not yet
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
sexymoma:
Ok fine.. Don't abort the innocent baby.. The baby knows nothing about what went wrong between you both... And thank God you're a xtian nd you know how God Detest Abortion.. Give birth to the baby and teach him/her the way of the Lord.
True
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by Nigga44: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lie Mohammed undecided
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by focus7: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Your story is so touching. But you will need to differentiate between religion and christianity, there's no where the bible says you should not terminate an unwanted pregnancy especially the one involving rape. I know many religion mind will criticise me but let them disprove me by any biblical verses forbidden terminating an unwanted pregnancy. However the bible frowns at premarital sex.
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by AdesinaOlajide(m): 4:26am On Feb 24, 2015
@ Op, please accept my condolence if this is real but I've certainly seen this movie before, just don't remember the name starring Joseph Benjamin and Genevieve. It's one of this recent Nollywood movies.
Like I said accept my condolence if it's true, It's difficult but please don't kill that baby.
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:
@ Op, please accept my condolence if this is real but I've certainly seen this movie before, just don't remember the name starring Joseph Benjamin and Genevieve. It's one of this recent Nollywood movies.
Like I said accept my condolence if it's true, It's difficult but please don't kill that baby.
My dear the name of the movie you're talking about is Tango with me.
Re: Before I Go Crazy..someone Should Read My Story by AdesinaOlajide(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

My dear the name of the movie you're talking about is Tango with me.
Lol...exactly! That's the title.
I wonder why the OP is no longer commenting on this thread. Busted!

(1) (Reply)

Plea For Votes For My Lil Man In The Cussons Baby Moments Competition (photo) / Tough Time For Me As We Celebrate This Season / Re: Killer Banker. The Oluchi I Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.