Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. (31287 Views)

You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode / Mad Man At Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Demanding To See Ambode(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Ebubejesus(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tennessee4real:
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
23/02/2015.

Can u go and get a life.......? I ve opened many topics that does not warrant such your write up, yet u posted this trash. I chose to comment because someone need to remind you that your propaganda will not work. Whether u like it or not..... GEJ till GMB provide his certificate and Amaechi apologise to Rivers State.

UP GEJ....... till 2019
Tennessee4real:
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
23/02/2015.

Can u go and get a life.......? I ve opened many topics that does not warrant such your write up, yet u posted this trash. I chose to comment because someone need to remind you that your propaganda will not work. Whether u like it or not..... GEJ till GMB provide his certificate and Amaechi apologise to Rivers State.

UP GEJ....... till 2019
Tennessee4real:

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
23/02/2015.

UP GEJ....... till 2019

1 Like

Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
holladapooo:

Don't mind them, they are confused. Too many contradicting statements from them.

I taya my brother
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by klem93(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
u agent or wat

Business matter Ni ooo
am not an agent... am just a student that helps
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Donchris001: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ambo carry. Go
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ambode,s CV is as sparkling as his talent for siphoning Nbillions to Tinubu before he was forced to resign (he did not voluntary resign)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Baddestguyp(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
ambode, i support you but try not to be tinubu's puppet.

but as for presidency, I support gej
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by bigwallace(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ambode is the man.forget jk,ambo all d way!!!

1 Like

Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by landlordalaba(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Man of the mo
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
If this is d kind person with certificates that u want for Lagos, then why presenting d kind of Buhari for Nigeria. #
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
klem93:

am not an agent... am just a student that helps
OK we have something in common
whatsapp bbm wic one do prefer
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by xhamel89: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
adaweezy:

Ambode's discipline mist especially when it comes to financial activities is legendary so also is hus selfless character which is proven right by the way hus people from Epe treat him....
An ex civil servant who started from the lower cadre of public service to rise to the topmost ranks eventually retiring as AG of Lagos state and Auditor general....
he has worked in 10 different LGAs in lagos and has consulted amongst his grassroots machinery over the past 600 days his plans are quite achievable with his brainy framework outlined to power Lagos.......

on a final note Eloquence does not equate to good governance , the requisite achievements alongside capable individuals are needed.....

You are deceiving yourself, many of you are illiterates so when you hear big English you get confused and begin to hail efico! Ambode account of Lagos is not legendary as you claim, he is just a master in cover up in books. Who does not know that Tinubu is milking Lagos dry, and this olodo said he is keeping our books.

Secondly, check Ambode debate with Jimi where he called Lagos GDP to be #30 billion naira, but because you too be olodo like him, you don't know. Have you seen a gdp as high as that before. He doesnt know jack, He only performed well in helping Tinubu steal Lagos money well.
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by martin98(m): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tennessee4real:

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
23/02/2015.
oh! I see. APC are now fridgetting because their instrument of mass destruction is about to be destroyed. Their secrets is about to be exposed to the world.They are now looking for ways to shift the blame on PDP. They are afraid because Shekau would be caught alive and they would be exposed as the sponsors. Why are you fridgetting if your hands are clean. So APC can be scared to the marrow. I pray our soldiers come out successful. I can't wait to witness the end of bokoharam, the downfall of APC.
Kudos to our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by banki(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ebubejesus:

UP GEJ....... till 2019

please what exactly should ameachi apologise to rivers state for?

NO VEX am just asking,

UP GEJ....... till 2019

UP GEJ....... till 2019
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by ceejay80s(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Forget that carton called certificate, all I need in lagos is atleast 20hrs of electricity daily,
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
xhamel89:

You are deceiving yourself, many of you are illiterates so when you hear big English you get confused and begin to hail efico! Ambode account of Lagos is not legendary as you claim, he is just a master in cover up in books. Who does not know that Tinubu is milking Lagos dry, and this olodo said he is keeping our books.

Secondly, check Ambode debate with Jimi where he called Lagos GDP to be #30 billion naira, but because you too be olodo like him, you don't know. Have you seen a gdp as high as that before. He doesnt know jack, He only performed well in helping Tinubu steal Lagos money well.
Emm my last line answered you on your premises but is it also the same agbaje that lied at the debate about how much LASG spends on education
you are obviously blind to the obvious fact that he successfully created a policy to finance lagos state local government when Obasanjo refused to pay LGAS allocations...
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by denenA: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
obibankz:
Good 4 him but Buhari has none, only 150 cows in his CV after over throwing Shagari Govt, my question is if Gowon and others later went back to school why can't Abokii do the same than all these certificate forgery btw him and his wife, say no to illiterate abokii, say no Association of past criminals APC, ANYWAY IS SAI JIMI, SAI GEJ, GEJ TILL ABOKII GO BACK TO SKULL grin grin grin

skull? who needs going back to school? you or GMB ,#thinking..
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
kunle75:

Hello sir,

Him say make i tell you say him no go chop civil servant money ooooooo,you hear ba yo waa.........

Why did he voluntarily resign. after the controversial face-off with Fashola when he was found culpable of siphoning N2b for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by BabaO2: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
striktlymi:
'Sound mind' that was clueless on the day of the debate with Jimi Agbaje?
Don't be gullible with typical Lagos polished English or are you from across the niger? He made more and better points with uncommon statistics in that debate than Agbaje.
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by fm7070: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC/Fashola government is anti poor/middle class masses. It only favours the rich and their affiliates

1. They are good at propaganda and noise making. They left the core areas of Lagos where larger number of poor and middle class people reside but focused their mediocre development on cities. Are places like Ayobo, Ipaja, Ishefun, Alimosho, Ikotun, Okerube, Ijegun, Ijedodo, Ijagemo, Ajegunle, etc not part of Lagos state. They have been on Ayobo/Ipaja road for the past 4years and up till now, the road is not completed.

2. If not for massive outcry of people, LASTMA was actually sent out to annihilate the poor people and enrich their political affiliates. VIOs fine is horrible and outrageous. They will arrest and their least offence penalty is #20,000, even for brake light or minor offence. This is evil! Especially the ones at Agbara, they are very blunt and notorious bunch of touts. Now that election is drawing close, their activity is less, but immediately they win again, we are doomed in Lagos. This is deceit and wickedness.

3. During the first tenure of Gov. Fashola, he rolled out some agricultural relief for farmers through ministry of agriculture, all that disappeared during the second tenure and no one is hearing anything about any form of support to farmers.

4. The infrastructural development we see does not commensurate with the fund Lagos State is generating monthly
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ok please can buhari show us his CV
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
voltron:

Why did he voluntarily resign. after the controversial face-off with Fashola when he was found culpable of siphoning N2b for Tinubu
shut up...

Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
siraj1402:
Someone said good leadership is not about certificate. Why are they asking of Buhari's certificate? Are they confused?

cluelessness of course
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by xhamel89: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
adaweezy:

Emm my last line answered you on your premises but is it also the same agbaje that lied at the debate about how much LASG spends on education
you are obviously blind to the obvious fact that he successfully created a policy to finance lagos state local government when Obasanjo refused to pay LGAS allocations...

You just confirm to me that you be real olodo! Lagos is a country, federal or no federal there is money to generate. I SAID HE AIDED TINUBU TO STEAL AND COVER UP. THAT IS THE EXPERIENCE AND CHANGE HE HAS TO OFFER.

You said JK, lied. Prove it and please make sure you watch the video over and over again.
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
adaweezy:

shut up...

hah ahahahaha I can write Ambode a letter of Commendation, after-all Bode George has received one, DSP Alamesigha has received one, Tinubu has received several. it does not change his Character neither does it change his intentions (nor History). This is exactly the same behavior Nigerians exhibited when OBJ came out of prison to Presidency.., the same behavior when one Otueke lout came from Deputy Gov. to VP then presidency.. we think with out heart and never allow our brains to function. This is why louts like Ambode, Fashola and Tinubu will continue to deceive you. Meanwhile,.. how is GMB doing apparently he does not know what APC stands for neither does he know what INEC means.. Truly a dead-pan President-in-waiting is better than Clueless lout like GEJ. but the worst are people like yourself.
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by balakbalam: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Leadership is not all about certificate, honestly Lagos need to try another Party and see what will happen, Fashola really sent so many people apart
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by chynergy1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
HOW I WISH UNA GRAND PA GMB HAVE THIS..........
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Fantasticgaby: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lagos needs no less expertise. For Lagos to be bigger and better than Jo'burg of this world, to be the largest hub of the 3E' ( Employment, Economy boost @ Entertainment ) in Africa, VOTE AMBODE abeg. This is 2015. Need for Lagos to move further ahead is imminent, Lagos should not lag behind. Hogwash PDP archival Pharmacist can't take us there. In Accountant General AMBODE I believe.

1 Like

Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by micrep3030(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
All those things r just paper presentations
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
xhamel89:

You just confirm to me that you be real olodo! Lagos is a country, federal or no federal there is money to generate. I SAID HE AIDED TINUBU TO STEAL AND COVER UP. THAT IS THE EXPERIENCE AND CHANGE HE HAS TO OFFER.

You said JK, lied. Prove it and please make sure you watch the video over and over again.
you are a clown... isn't the EFCC /ICPC ment to act on your allegations
or wait the APC controls EFCC !!
JK lied at AMVCA debate held at Ikeja unfortunately no video exists otherwise I would have pasted it here again also the LASG countered his arguments with full placed adverts on national dailies.. tell agbaje to pay the taxes of Jaykay Pharmacies which he is the MD has been circulated in his lean CV
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by adaweezy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
voltron:

hah ahahahaha I can write Ambode a letter of Commendation, after-all Bode George has received one, DSP Alamesigha has received one, Tinubu has received several. it does not change his Character neither does it change his intentions (nor History). This is exactly the same behavior Nigerians exhibited when OBJ came out of prison to Presidency.., the same behavior when one Otueke lout came from Deputy Gov. to VP then presidency.. we think with out heart and never allow our brains to function. This is why louts like Ambode, Fashola and Tinubu will continue to deceive you. Meanwhile,.. how is GMB doing apparently he does not know what APC stands for neither does he know what INEC means.. Truly a dead-pan President-in-waiting is better than Clueless lout like GEJ. but the worst are people like yourself.

it counters your arguments of Fashola sacking him with reiterated assurances of support in endeavours which he chooses to embark upon...
if you wanna hide something from a black man hide it in a book next time read....
I would prefer achievers like Fashola tinubu and Ambode rather than Koro, agbaje, Bode George, Ogunlewe and Kashamu running my environment
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by Fantasticgaby: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lagos needs no less expertise. For Lagos to be bigger and better than Jo'burg of this world, to be the largest hub of the 3E' ( Employment, Economy boost @ Entertainment ) in Africa, VOTE AMBODE abeg. This is 2015. Need for Lagos to move further ahead is imminent, Lagos should not lag behind. Hogwash PDP archival Pharmacist can't take us there. In Accountant General AMBODE I believe!
Re: See Ambode's CV! This Is What We Need In Lagos. by wirelessmaster: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Going through this brief profile makes me feel very proud of the calibre of men we have in politics in South West. Only the deep can reach to the deep. Intellectuals that have the opportunity of being educated and of being given practical exposure to assignments can do a lot. We also have intellectuals that through divine gift and personal development without much classroom certificates are better or of the same quality with those with certificates. These people are very refined, urbane and fine gentlemen. We have the likes of Aliko Dangote, Cosmas Maduka, etc.

Now, coming back to South West, I am an Ijebu man from Ogun State, I always wonder if people like Fayose can be given a Chairmanship post in my state. Definitely, in Lagos State, where my fellow Ijebu people are in large number from Ikorodu to Mojoda/Isiwo (Epe area), a character like Fayose can never be given a gubernatorial slot. You can cross check from Jakande, Yomi Edu, Dapo Sarumi, Ade Dosunmu, Jim Agbaje, Afikuyomi, Fashola, GOS etc check their strength of character, their comportment. Now com back to Ogun State, Bisi Onabanjo,Segun Osoba, OGD, Amosu etc, any non South West person should notice a major difference between the class or people contesting gubernatorial election in these states and Fayose of Ekiti.

Also, something must be going wrong in Ekiti because it is a state of elites. The likes of Niyi Adebayo, Segun Oni and Kayode Fayemi are all highly disciplined, refined, suave and fine gentlemen. But I noticed the characters of these gentlemen are not like the characters of most ekiti people I have met from Efon, Ido, erio etc . The characters in these areas are similar to that of Fayose perhaps they understand themselves better. These three men are better appreciated in states like Lagos and Ogun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch / Police Withdraw Tompolo’s Security Aides / Four Power Plants Shut After Militants’ Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.