Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. (23281 Views)

Just For Fun! Which Nollywood Actor Would Play You In The Story Of Your Life? / YBNL Viktoh Replies To - How Nigerian Musicians Would Have Been As Students / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by mailaclu: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Ptoocool(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chai, OP dey make mε remember GEJ..
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Narrow 4-4-2 diamond. Korede bello would make a good winger sha grin
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by freety(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Guy u don lie , wizkid and olamide suppose be boy boy, 2 baba nah him go be our hit man top striker . Our highest goal scorer nah 2 baba

1 Like

Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by mytime24(f): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Make i just type loL, for op mind i don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Sarimah(f): 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
angry angry
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by hamzazayyad1: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
ok what about short black boy MI ABAGAok what about short black boy MI ABAGAok what about short black boy MI ABAGA
terry g for coach the thing na madNESS
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by delors(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
oluwagadaffi:
Eedris Abdulkareem will be good for a defender, him go fit dey break break people leg. Terry G go fit play 11, but weedita no go fit allow am run
Haba! Eedris as defender? Na calamity be that na...Korede Bello go dribble the bros tire
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by tundeotunba(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where M.I wey sabi football?
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by championeh(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where 2 Baba go come dey?
www.macadamstechnologies.com
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by goodluck4favour(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
:DTerry g, timaya, daddy shoki, and danfo driver dem go dey the officiating crew grin
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by kentochi(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Guys am plus 1 year today.
Can somebody wish me happy birthday!.
Am so happy.

1 Like

Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by simdam500(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
phaphyz05: The op is high on wee.d
(a)yes
(b)i think so
(c)smh
(d)all of d above

D

The mod that brought this to fp....... definitely yes
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Davidson267(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
iamsodium:
Have you ever thought of some of your favourite musicians as footballers....Well I did
Ill Bliss(Goalkeeper)
Reminisce(Left-back)
Olamide(Right-back)
Phyno(centre-back)
BlackMagic(centre-back)
Ice-prince(defensive mf)
Vector(center mf)
Korede bello(center mf)
Davido(attacking mf)
Lil kesh(supporting striker)
Wizkid(centre forward).....
......Am I wrong........ grin cool
the rate at wch u consume weeds these day is becoming bad
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
delors:
Bad formation.
Black Magic will be best as Defensive Midfielder (the Makelele role).
Vector right winger. I don't see Davido, lol Kesh, Wizkid, Korede Bello making the first 11... D'Banj (9) or Tuface - doesn't look strong but delivers the goals, Paul or Peter, attacking midfielder, Jah Bless attacking midfielder...KC somewhere in the backline...Young 6 definitely second choice goal keeper...Don Jazzy as manager (Avram Grant grin)

choi!
nairalanders never seize to surprise me...see the time you devoted to come up with this analysis... not like its gonna be useful
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by delors(m): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kizmarty:

choi!
nairalanders never seize to surprise me...see the time you devoted to come up with this analysis... not like its gonna be useful
My brother u never know when these things go dey useful o
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Nazeeboy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
No! Defensive mf no fit ice prince at all na. Abeg rethink and make u change the squad.
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Evergreen4(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
ugosonic1:
den Don jazzy will b coach
Does your data work on Modem?
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Temmytea70(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Abeg u guys shuld face reality and stop living in fantasies. There's a reason they re musicians not footballers. And they will remain musicians. So wake up. undecided

Dis ur moniker though

2 Likes

Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by SuperSuave(m): 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
fabuloustee:
2face striker
he will surely score more goals with his bald head...lmao
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by richielan: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by SuperSuave(m): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
mytime24:
Make i just type loL, for op mind i don laugh tire
abi na. It isn't funny
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by phlamesG: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ill bliss nd wizkid cant play dat their position o
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by danielicon(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
like if u think op is drunk and jobless? what criteria do u determine their wings? and who are they playing against...
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by joxxy01(m): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na tu-baba for be top 9 aspa super striker concerned
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by pbs4real(m): 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
iamsodium:
Have you ever thought of some of your favourite musicians as footballers....Well I did
Ill Bliss(Goalkeeper)
Reminisce(Left-back)
Olamide(Right-back)
Phyno(centre-back)
BlackMagic(centre-back)
Ice-prince(defensive mf)
Vector(center mf)
Korede bello(center mf)
Davido(attacking mf)
Lil kesh(supporting striker)
Wizkid(centre forward).....
......Am I wrong........ grin cool
were's MI nah?dat guy shw me pepper 4 midfield wit dt him brief stat. . . Abeg include am
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by iamsodium(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
phaphyz05:
The op is high on wee.d
(a)yes
(b)i think so
(c)smh
(d)all of d above
b
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by pbs4real(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
fabuloustee:
2face striker
dis gal u badt gan ooh,if 2face strike nah triplet be dat ooh.
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by pbs4real(m): 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
angry angry
say sumfin
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by iamsodium(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
I made front page....so happy....*dancing Shoki* grin
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by pbs4real(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
richielan:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by pbs4real(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
richielan:
cashbay20.com
dnt u ve relations?let dis cash go round them first.tnx 4 ur und'stnding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / 'Farming': Genevieve Nnaji Makes British Film Debut / Bishop Umoh Defends Policemen Who Raped Ladies Over Prostitution In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.