Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. (23280 Views)

Just For Fun! Which Nollywood Actor Would Play You In The Story Of Your Life? / YBNL Viktoh Replies To - How Nigerian Musicians Would Have Been As Students / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by timilehin007(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
undecided Agbim 3rd choice goal keeper
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by chaberry(m): 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
igbsam:
I just coming here to looks at all the females moniker profiles for photos to seeing the ones that is fine so I can proposing marriages to hers.
This got me laughing
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by warrant22(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
iamsodium:
Have you ever thought of some of your favourite musicians as footballers....Well I did
Ill Bliss(Goalkeeper)
Reminisce(Left-back)
Olamide(Right-back)
Phyno(centre-back)
BlackMagic(centre-back)
Ice-prince(defensive mf)
Vector(center mf)
Korede bello(center mf)
Davido(attacking mf)
Lil kesh(supporting striker)
Wizkid(centre forward).....
......Am I wrong........ grin cool
very wrong! 2face(striker)

1 Like

Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by benjsniper33: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
EagleScribes:
Dagrin nko?
. May God bless you for not forgetting the late CEO.. Dagrin. Will definately be a striker.. Emini best, sugbon e fe fun mi ni crown..!!

1 Like

Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Uchizzy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
mad man
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by oxygenpack(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
lol
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by haryomikun(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
delors:
Bad formation.
Black Magic will be best as Defensive Midfielder (the Makelele role).
Vector right winger. I don't see Davido, lol Kesh, Wizkid, Korede Bello making the first 11... D'Banj (9) or Tuface - doesn't look strong but delivers the goals, Paul or Peter, attacking midfielder, Jah Bless attacking midfielder...KC somewhere in the backline...Young 6 definitely second choice goal keeper...Don Jazzy as manager (Avram Grant grin)
Baba 4get ohh. In reality wizkid is quite good at football. I have seen him do quite an impressive number of skills with the ball. That was on tv tho
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by udatso: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Don jazzy should be the coach
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Akposkool(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Phyno as a defender with those tiny legs? Gimme a break.
J Martin's is definitely a referee.
Wande coal water boy.
Jesse jagz- lines man
Mi-commentator
2 baba- top nine no argument
P square - wingers.
Dbanj-false nine
Terry g- bench warmer
Jaywon the herbalist - surely a defensive midfielder. (baba ijebu)
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by ugosonic1: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Evergreen4:
Does your data work on Modem?

yes it works very well
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by kcowen(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tubaba wey dey score both offside & even corner kick balls,if u come put Tuface 4 pitch na 99-1 be that
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
igbsam:
I just coming here to looks at all the females moniker profiles for photos to seeing the ones that is fine so I can proposing marriages to hers.

I usually don't laugh at stuffs like this, but this got me grin
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by africandictator(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
na phyno fine ooo dat top 9 fit! Wizzy fit all those smallish cuning player roles like messi,david silva,and arjen robben...
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by igbsam(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

I usually don't laugh at stuffs like this, but this got me grin

What's laughing you about my statements ? Is it funny in you ?
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
igbsam:

What's laughing you about my statements ? Is it funny in you ?

Yes
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by igbsam(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Yes

issorite...Laughs is gooded for yours bodys
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by jerrymej(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Turning musicians to footballers!
Hey Naija guys.
NA wao.
Me no gree with your list sha even so.
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by MrGoc(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
iamsodium:
Have you ever thought of some of your favourite musicians as footballers....Well I did
Ill Bliss(Goalkeeper)
Reminisce(Left-back)
Olamide(Right-back)
Phyno(centre-back)
BlackMagic(centre-back)
Ice-prince(defensive mf)
Vector(center mf)
Korede bello(center mf)
Davido(attacking mf)
Lil kesh(supporting striker)
Wizkid(centre forward).....
......Am I wrong........ grin cool
wizkid's gonna be an unused sub . . Psquare na comfam 8 and 9 . . .but wait oh . . Why you come put all our rappers for defense?? . . . . Ill bliss's to fat to keep . .he cant dive . . Terry G will make a better goalkeeper . . .
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Really2: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Than na tubaba go b the coach
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
TDstarr:
like if you think the op is highon weed
Abi oo.
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Lancelott(m): 11:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
mailaclu:
funny
[img]http://3.bp..com/-TdyNrO8d6mc/VOtb4p-Q_PI/AAAAAAAAAf0/tYVmEr2TTuA/s1600/ks.png[/img]
pls this image is inhumane...even if she stole, its not an excuse for a pervert to take her pics......She's also human abeg.....pls let's stop this habit of stripping ladies naked...#saynotostripping
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
Abeg u guys shuld face reality and stop living in fantasies. There's a reason they re musicians not footballers. And they will remain musicians. So wake up. undecided
gurl, can i borrow your top for a week. its beautiful
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 24, 2015
The attack should be 2face, Wizkid and D'banj
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by henryhazmike: 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Phyno vs zamani(centre mf).......O.B.O baddest(striker) 2baba vs D'banj(coach of different teams)
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2015
flavor as the Gk
Omo akin n Lynxx as. DC
Iyanya and phyno as SW
Vector and 2face at midfield
P square as wingers
Pantorankin n Olamide to strike
Banky W n Donjazzy as coaches grin
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by eROCK247(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2015
igbsam:
S
P
E
E
C
H
L
E
S
S
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by eROCK247(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
igbsam:
S
P
E
E
C
H
L
E
S
S
!
!
!
Re: The Positions Some Nigerian Musicians Would Play If They Were To Be Footballers. by ugoshevy(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Una no just knw ftball @all.... Make wizkid with e small body dey do like sterling 4attack... We need 4-4-2...and na Peter and paul fit pass...dey even use ball do video 4shekini. Terry g go play defensive midfield naaa... No movt, e go dey mara 4 d midfield. Una no dey see how Inyanya Grab... Inyanya 4 d defensive... Our flexible Waist guys... Kcee and flavour 4left and Right wing... You even put phyno wey no get breeze kaiii... Wen Short man MI go start 2dey turn 4middle like Xavi...u go knw say dem davido and Starboy dey 4youth team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Farming': Genevieve Nnaji Makes British Film Debut / Tonto Dike Vs Mercy Johnson / Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.