Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. (750 Views)

Acres Of Land For Agricultural Purpose(livestock) Needed. / How Can We Graduate Get Loan For Agricultural Farming / Parts For Agricultural Machinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. by hilsocial(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
I just graduated from Dept of Agric Econs, FUTO. I am waiting for service. I ve been looking for a thread for the policy makers but i couldnt where i can learn from elders or colleagues with unique ideas and experience so i decided to open this thread. I am hoping to hear from odas on dia career, places of work for agric economist, vacancies, scholarships for graduates and undergraduate, experiences in different schools, thesis/research works, good Universities both local and foreign for Msc and Phd etc. Generally, i am looking for inputs from different persons that will add value to agric economics undergraduates and graduates esp dos unexperienced and job seekers like me and also for dos dat want to further their academics. Thanks for ur anticipated replies.
Re: A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. by farouk0403(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
hilsocial:
I just graduated from Dept of Agric Econs, FUTO. I am waiting for service. I ve been looking for a thread for the policy makers but i couldnt where i can learn from elders or colleagues with unique ideas and experience so i decided to open this thread. I am hoping to hear from odas on dia career, places of work for agric economist, vacancies, scholarships for graduates and undergraduate, experiences in different schools, thesis/research works, good Universities both local and foreign for Msc and Phd etc. Generally, i am looking for inputs from different persons that will add value to agric economics undergraduates and graduates esp dos unexperienced and job seekers like me and also for dos dat want to further their academics. Thanks for ur anticipated replies.

Good day am also an undergraduate in Agric, pls sir are you now employed? Or you run a farm now?
Re: A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. by hilsocial(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2016
farouk0403:

Good day am also an undergraduate in Agric, pls sir are you now employed? Or you run a farm now?

Currently serving the nation.
Re: A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. by farouk0403(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
hilsocial:

Currently serving the nation.

Wow nice one so what's your plan after your service? Search for a job or run a farm?
Re: A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. by hilsocial(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
farouk0403:

Wow nice one so what's your plan after your service? Search for a job or run a farm?

Get a job or run my masters. No capital and land for a farm now.
Re: A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. by farouk0403(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
hilsocial:

That's good plan bro all the best for you Are you on whatsapp
Re: A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. by hilsocial(m): 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
farouk0403:

Thanks. Ya.
Re: A Thread For Agricultural Economists - The Policy Makers. by farouk0403(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
hilsocial:

(1) (Reply)

Layers For Sale In Ibadan / My Cassava Is Waisting Buyers Needed Urgently Please / New Imported And Fairly Used Imported Cages For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.