Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Susanifarm - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Susanifarm (895 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susanifarm by chucky234(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Has anyone seen Susanifarm lately?
Re: Susanifarm by Prodeegee(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
chucky234:
Has anyone seen Susanifarm lately?

Lol...missing person!
Re: Susanifarm by chucky234(m): 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

Lol...missing person!
His method of posting resembles that of Jeremy U. Sani and his email reads salisuumorusani@gmail.com
Hmmm just want to be sure as we are still on the trail of Jeremy U. Sani.
Re: Susanifarm by Apitch(m): 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Same dude! I collected his number as Jeremiah Ugezu and I was thinking he was the actor only for me to dig deep and find out he's the same person as susanifarm.
I put it to him that he is a scam, let him come and defend it if he's not
Re: Susanifarm by chucky234(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Apitch:
Same dude! I collected his number as Jeremiah Ugezu and I was thinking he was the actor only for me to dig deep and find out he's the same person as susanifarm.
I put it to him that he is a scam, let him come and defend it if he's not
Yea bro, my brain has been playing with the idea of Susanifarm being same person as Jeremy U. Sani on facebook, my instinct can't be wrong and I'm sure he is same person as Jeremy U. Sani the crafty scam artist.

(1) (Reply)

Me No Happy At All / 3weeks Old Healthy Caucasian Puppies For Sale (cros .sed Breed) Price Reduced / Chaiiiiii 3months Plus Female French Mastiff..with Parents Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.