Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe (1682 Views)

Deola Sagoe Designs Halima Babangida's Wedding Gown (Photos) / Fatima Khadijah Bashir Wears Deola Sagoe N500k-n1.5m Komole Iro And Buba / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by slightlyMad(f): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
please watch and drop your comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3Wk9pB_uo

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by otipoju(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
The girl was very calm yet in her mind she was like " look at this slowpoke playing smart with me"

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by najoke: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Choi.....this Deola girl don turn to Doyin Okupe's worst nightmare.......the train part really cracked my rib grin
Doyin just dey misyarn....over 20m unemployed youth......we have created over 1m jobs grin.
is it true there are a lot of poor peop in Nig.....Okupe: Yes there are shocked

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why Doyin dey touch the gal nau
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by Myluv1: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Half of the questions were dumb for a career journalist to ask.

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by GeneralBosco: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
[s]
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Yes there poor people in Nigeria

People like you who doesn't want to engage themselves into something rather wasting their time on nairaland waiting for government to spoon feed them
Doyin was right

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
[/s]
That fool just messed himself up.

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by najoke: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
[s]
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Yes there poor people in Nigeria

People like you who doesn't want to engage themselves into something rather wasting their time on nairaland waiting for government to spoon feed them
Doyin was right

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
[/s]
Trash.....I work for a private firm and also employer of labor.

Who knows maybe you are one of my worker.

Dont tell me you have started spending part of the salary i paid you on Friday to buy data to log on to Nairaland......I go tell your wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ok
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
najoke:
[s][/s]
Trash.....I work for a private firm and also employer of labor.

Who knows maybe you are one of my worker.

Dont tell me you have started spending part of the salary i paid you on Friday to buy data to log on to Nairaland......I go tell your wife

Na your papa dey work for me
Go and get a job and stop blaming Gej

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
That fool just messed himself up.

Your father messed himself up more

Stay there dey wait for Gej to spoonfeed you while orders are taking advantages of our growing economy

Lazy baboon

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by najoke: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Na your papa dey work for me
Go and get a job and stop blaming Gej
I can see you have comprehension problem......
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
najoke:

I can see you have comprehension problem......

Na your papa get problem
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by najoke: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Na my papa get problem

No wonder..............You for don talk so since now.......sowry.........it is well.............yaba left
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
najoke:

Thunder scatter your family there

Hopless bastard vagabond

Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by najoke: 10:56am On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

Thunder scatter my family there

My family is Hopless bastard vagabond
We are praying for them
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2015
najoke:

We are praying for my family because Thunder dey scatter their head now

Ok
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by najoke: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Make buhari win if I click dat link undecided
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:16am On Mar 02, 2015
najoke:

lipsrsealed

Mutu
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by najoke: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

IsaAbubakaAzeez na Mutu
Re: You Just Have To Watch Deola Of Saharareporters Engage Doyin Okupe by IsaAbubakaAzeez: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2015
najoke:
my Mama na prostitute
Yap

(1) (Reply)

3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) / Exposed: Bukola Saraki Was A Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Photos / The Appointment League Table So Far In The New Government Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.