Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Bash Ali Remanded In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bash Ali Remanded In Prison (681 Views)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / List Of Top Nigerians Remanded In Kuje Prison / Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bash Ali Remanded In Prison by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
World Boxing Federation (WBF) Cruiserweight boxing champion, Bash Ali (OON), is currently cooling his heels at a Kuje, Abuja prison. The boxing legend confirmed this in a text message he sent to Daily Times on Sunday evening.

The terse text message reads thus: “The labour of our heroes shall not be in vain. I have been in Kuje Prison since Thursday without food and with tough criminals because I said ‘No’ to corruption at a Bank (name withheld). My court case is March 5. A revolution has started. Champ Bash Ali, OON.” When our correspondent reached the boxer after several attempts on phone, he further revealed the genesis of his ordeal. “The Executive Director, Customer Services, of the bank invited me on Wednesday, but to my shock, he was not there, so he told me to wait.

“While waiting, the Managing Director of the Bank, came and ordered the security to beat us. The head of one of the LOC members of Bash Ali Guinness Book of World Records fight, was broken. It was from there we were taken to SARS and detained and now I’m at Kuje Prison,” the champ said with a tinge of regret.

Daily Times tried to reach Nigeria Police spokesman, CP Emmanuel Ojukwu on his mobile telephone, but he did not pick his calls. Also, a text message to his set was not responded to.

http://citypeoplenews.com/bash-ali-remanded-in-prison/

Re: Bash Ali Remanded In Prison by Sleekydee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Booked
Re: Bash Ali Remanded In Prison by Randerl: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
If this story is true, God will see you true, Bro.
Re: Bash Ali Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
This government seff
Re: Bash Ali Remanded In Prison by wordcat(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
What is the meaning of this

He was invited not by the police but his bank and the next thing is Kuje prison,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How?
Why?

Na wa for this our Obodo Nigeria.
Re: Bash Ali Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ehyaaaah; I still remember the promo for his fight against Terry Ray in September 2000.

"I will intimidate him in round 1,

Break him down physically in round 2,

And knock him out in round 3.

And..... He did just that. grin
Re: Bash Ali Remanded In Prison by me1234: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
The story does not add up.

(1) (Reply)

Famous Saying Of President Jonathan / Fix Culpability Where It Belongs, Jonathan Is The Architect Of The Nigerian Prob / Corruption Makes PDP Leaders Afraid Of Buhari's Presidency - Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.