Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. (2120 Views)

God Is Dead. The Real Truth / Origin Of Christmas, Santa Claus, Christmas Presents, Christmas Tree / Christainity Is The Largest Religion In Nigeria- 2014 Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by sulexcraig(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
This article am about to share my fellow Eve's Kins had being causing me a long time of Psychological trauma which i can nt resist anymore than too pour out my feelings to the World.
Before i proceed further let me analyse few points of what religion is about? A religion is a belief in,or the worship of,a god or goddess or a particular system of belief or worship.
Christainity and Islam are two different religions.
First and foremost,when God(in which the both faiths) created the Earth,he made a two equalled creatures in structures but different potentials and ability to think,whom are known as Adam and Eve(the first man and woman).
All through the era and reign of Adam and Eve,God never name a particular religion in place to worship him,except too appease and praise his holiness through the sacrificial method of lamps and the farm harvests.So let me come down to the Generation of man whom both the Islam and Christainity accepts and behold as the Father of Faith(both in Bible and Al-quran) Abraham(christainity)Ibrahim(islam).
Ibrahim(Abraham) is a man whose faith is high and strong that makes him go through a lot of temptations and trials,(check your Al quran and Bible for doubt) and in turns be gave birth to children,but Ismail(ishmael) and Ishaq(Isaac) were the only two who became prophets.
ORIGIN OF MUSLIM AND CHRISTAINITY WITH BOTH MIXED.
Ibrahim(Abraham) first wife,who at that time was known as Sarah(Sarai).She and her husband Ibrahim(Abraham) sought away to have children in order to fufill the Abrahamic Convenant(check your scriptures).
Since sarah(sarai) was 75years old and had yet to bear Abraham(Ibrahim) a child, her idea was to offer her Egyptian handmaiden Hagar to Ibrahim(Abraham),so that they could have a child by her.Abraham(Ibrahim) consentented to a marital arrangement taking Hagar as his second wife when he was in his late 85th year of age customs of that time dictated that,although Hagar was the birth mother, any child conceived would belong to sarai(sarah) and Abraham(Ibrahim).
In short,Hagar became pregnant and gave birth to Ismail(ismael:check your scriptures for full details) and at the time of the convenant,God informed Abraham(Ibrahim) that his wife Sarah(Sarai) would give birth to a son,which he was instructed to name Isaac(Ishaq).A year later,Ismail's (Ismael) half brother Isaac was born to Abraham(Ibrahim) by his first wife Sarah when she was 90years old and had caused having any signs of fertility.
On the day of feasting during which Abraham(Ibrahim) celebrated the weaning of Isaac(Ishaq) Ismail(Ismael) was playing with Isaac and Sarah(sarai) asked Ibrahim(Abraham)to expel Ismail(Ishmael) and his mother,saying"Get rid of that slave woman and her Son,for that slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with my son isaac(ishaq)".This proposition was grievious in Ibrahim(Abraham) sight because of his son and bondwoman,Hagar.Abraham(Ibrahim) only agreed when God told him that "for in isaac your seed shall be called" and that he would "make a nation of the son of the bondwoman"Ismail(Ishmael),since he was a desencendant of Ibrahim(Abraham).
At the age of 14years,Ismail(Ismael) was freed along with his mother.
Abraham(Ibrahim) sent them away with bread and water,Hagar entered in the wilderness of Beer sheba where the two soon ran out of water and Hajar,not wanting to witness the death of her son,set the boy some distance away from herself,and wept,
"And God heard the voice of the lad" and sent his angel to tell Haja,'Arise,lift up the lad,and hold him in thine hand,for i will make him a great nation".And God"opened her eyes,and she saw a well of water",from which she drew to save IShmael's(ismail) life and her own"and he grew,and dwelt in the wilderness,and became an archer"
ISHMAIL/ISHMAEL(FATHER OF MUSLIMS FAITH)
He have 12 sons (12 nations check your Al quran)
Prophet Muhammed was a descendant of kedar,and a tribe of Quraysh

ISAAC/ISHAQ(FATHER OF CHRISTAINS FAITH)
He gave birth to 2 sons(2 nations check your Bible)
Jesus christ was from the descendant of Jacob
Similarities in islam and christainity
Greeting you in the same manner as Jesus,greet in Hebrew luke 24:36
Sholam alay kum or Islamic greeting in Arabic Assalanmu alai kum both meaning 'Peace be in you'
25 importants prophets in Al quran and Bible
QURAN BIBLE
Aadam Adam
Idris Enoch
Nuh Noah
Hud Heber
Saleh Shelah
Ibrahim Abraham
Lut Lot
Ismail Ishmael
Ishaq Isaac
Yaqub Jacob
Yusuf Joseph
Shoaib Jethro
Musa Moses
Harun Aaron
Daud David
Sulayman Solomon
Ayub Job
Ilyas Elijah
Zalkifl Ezekiel
Al-yasa Elisha
Yunus Jonah
Zakariya Zechariah
Yahya John
Isa Jesus
Mohammed(s.a.ws) Muhammadim
christains may wonder;Is prophet Muhammed's name mentioned in the Bible?
The answer is Yes,the final messenger's name is mentioned in the Holy Bible.Prophet Muhammed is mentioned by name in the song od Solomon chapter 5 verse 16.
I remain sulexcraig....Olaonipekun all insults and critics are welcome!

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by whizbee(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
QUITE AN EYE OPENER,

MEANWHILE

WORKING ON MY RAP ALBUM
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op.I believe you are a Muslim, muhammed name is not mention in the bible, ishmael was Made a great nation but the covenant of prophethood is with Isaac,you said adam is a prophet and the quran say every prophet was sent to A nation, which nation adam was sent to?and to which people?
there are many reason to doubt muhammed as a prophet:

muhammed is a false prophet;
Qur'an 69:44-46 And if he (Muhammad)
had forged a false saying concerning Us
We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (AORTA). [Hilali-Khan]

So if Muhammad had been a false
prophet and a liar and a deceiver, we
know how Allah would've killed him—
Allah would've cut his aorta. As long as
no one severs Muhammad's AORTA

Guess what?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428 The Prophet in
his ailment in which he DIED, used to
say, "O Aishah! I still feel the pain
caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and
at this time, I feel as if my AORTA is
being cut from that poison."
Meaning he is a false prophet
Note:this is from Islamic source.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by johnydon22(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2015

Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by sulexcraig(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
Op.I believe you are a Muslim, muhammed name is not mention in the bible, ishmael was Made a great nation but the covenant of prophethood is with Isaac,you said adam is a prophet and the quran say every prophet was sent to A nation, which nation adam was sent to?and to which people?
there are many reason to doubt muhammed as a prophet:

muhammed is a false prophet;
Qur'an 69:44-46 And if he (Muhammad)
had forged a false saying concerning Us
We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might), and then certainly should have cut off his life artery (AORTA). [Hilali-Khan]

So if Muhammad had been a false
prophet and a liar and a deceiver, we
know how Allah would've killed him—
Allah would've cut his aorta. As long as
no one severs Muhammad's AORTA

Guess what?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428 The Prophet in
his ailment in which he DIED, used to
say, "O Aishah! I still feel the pain
caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and
at this time, I feel as if my AORTA is
being cut from that poison."
Meaning he is a false prophet
Note:this is from Islamic source.

am not defending any religion bro am just sheding light too what seem too blur too you about christainity and Islam

PROPHET MUHAMMED IS MENTIONED BY NAME IN THE SONG OF SOLOMON CHAPTER 5 VERSE 6
HEBREW PRONUNCIATION:
"HIKKO MAMITLAKIM WE KULLO MUHAMMADIM ZEHDOODEH WA ZEHRAEE BAGNA JERUSALEM"
TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH:
"HIS MOUTH IS MOST SWEET:YEA,HE IS 'ALTOGETHER LOVELY' THIS IS MY BELOVED,AND THIS IS MY FRIEND,O DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM".
IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE "IM" IS ADDED FOR RESPECT.SIMILARLY "IM" IS ADDED AFTER THE NAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD'IM'.IN ENGLISH TRANSLATION THEY HAVE EVEN TRANSLATED THE NAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMED AS "ALTHOGETHER LOVELY",BUT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT IN HEBREW,THE NAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMED IS YET PRESENT.

SO BELIEF IT OR NOT,TWO WRONGS CAN NT MAKE A RIGHT,NEVER FIGHT OR INSULT YOURSELF OVER RELIGION FAITH BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTAINS ARE ALL ONE IN THE EYE OF GOD!
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by sulexcraig(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
johnydon22:
This is from ur own idealogy....humans are insatiable!
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

am not defending any religion bro am just sheding light too what seem too blur too you about christainity and Islam

PROPHET MUHAMMED IS MENTIONED BY NAME IN THE SONG OF SOLOMON CHAPTER 5 VERSE 6
HEBREW PRONUNCIATION:
"HIKKO MAMITLAKIM WE KULLO MUHAMMADIM ZEHDOODEH WA ZEHRAEE BAGNA JERUSALEM"
TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH:
"HIS MOUTH IS MOST SWEET:YEA,HE IS 'ALTOGETHER LOVELY' THIS IS MY BELOVED,AND THIS IS MY FRIEND,O DAUGHTERS OF JERUSALEM".
IN THE HEBREW LANGUAGE "IM" IS ADDED FOR RESPECT.SIMILARLY "IM" IS ADDED AFTER THE NAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD'IM'.IN ENGLISH TRANSLATION THEY HAVE EVEN TRANSLATED THE NAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMED AS "ALTHOGETHER LOVELY",BUT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT IN HEBREW,THE NAME OF PROPHET MUHAMMED IS YET PRESENT.

SO BELIEF IT OR NOT,TWO WRONGS CAN NT MAKE A RIGHT,NEVER FIGHT OR INSULT YOURSELF OVER RELIGION FAITH BOTH MUSLIMS AND CHRISTAINS ARE ALL ONE IN THE EYE OF GOD!
The Song of Solomon contains beautiful
and sensuous poetry expressing
romantic love between a young man (a
shepherd 1:7) and.a young woman (a
shepherdess 1:cool. The young lady is describing her husband's body in 5:10-16. Is it likely that while enamored of her husband, she would suddenly speak of another man in verse 16?

In that romantic context, the meaning is
certainly not about a totally unknown
man at the time the Song of Solomon was written (about 960 BC). Muhammad was born hundreds of years later (AD
570-632)! He was a man of whom the
shepherdess could have had no
knowledge whatsoever. And if she did,
she would not have mentioned it while
making love to another.the verse uses a present tense meaning it was not talking about future event.

In Ezekiel 24:16, Ezekiel's wife is called
" machmad," because she's treasured by Ezekiel. So if machmad means
"Muhammad," Muhammad must have
been Ezekiel's wife! Is that what any
Muslim believes? Of course not. So why
do Muslims keep telling us that
machmad means "Muhammad"?

Just five verses later in Ezekiel, God tells
the children of Israel that Jerusalem will
be conquered and that the temple will
be destroyed. He says, "I am about to
desecrate my sanctuary—the stronghold
in which you take pride, the DELIGHT of
your eyes" (Ezekiel 24:21). The word
"DELIGHT" here is machmad. So if
machmad is the name "Muhammad,"
God is promising to desecrate
Muhammad! Ignorance Muslim.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig. in song of solomon
God is not
even mentioned (except for 8:6 in some
translations).the song of Solomon talk
more about physical love than spiritual lesson infacte there is not a single prophesy in it.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by sulexcraig(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
The Song of Solomon contains beautiful
and sensuous poetry expressing
romantic love between a young man (a
shepherd 1:7) and.a young woman (a
shepherdess 1:cool. The young lady is describing her husband's body in 5:10-16. Is it likely that while enamored of her husband, she would suddenly speak of another man in verse 16?

In that romantic context, the meaning is
certainly not about a totally unknown
man at the time the Song of Solomon was written (about 960 BC). Muhammad was born hundreds of years later (AD
570-632)! He was a man of whom the
shepherdess could have had no
knowledge whatsoever. And if she did,
she would not have mentioned it while
making love to another.the verse uses a present tense meaning it was not talking about future event.

In Ezekiel 24:16, Ezekiel's wife is called
" machmad," because she's treasured by Ezekiel. So if machmad means
"Muhammad," Muhammad must have
been Ezekiel's wife! Is that what any
Muslim believes? Of course not. So why
do Muslims keep telling us that
machmad means "Muhammad"?

Just five verses later in Ezekiel, God tells
the children of Israel that Jerusalem will
be conquered and that the temple will
be destroyed. He says, "I am about to
desecrate my sanctuary—the stronghold
in which you take pride, the DELIGHT of
your eyes" (Ezekiel 24:21). The word
"DELIGHT" here is machmad. So if
machmad is the name "Muhammad,"
God is promising to desecrate
Muhammad! Ignorance Muslim.

I hope you have nt mislead thousands of souls astray with ur self gain mass interest!....what you seem not too know lies beneath what you need too know bro,you dont need a priest too tell you what each words and Bible verses mean too comprehend ur understanding,if you truly belief in ur faith then convince others with ur words and character nd not through demoralization of others faith with insults nd speech that can ravage a war,in my terms we are all one in the eyes of God....belief or not

3 Likes

Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by sulexcraig(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
sulexcraig. in song of solomon
God is not
even mentioned (except for 8:6 in some
translations).the song of Solomon talk
more about physical love than spiritual lesson infacte there is not a single prophesy in it.
Not really bro,there is nothing named in the scriptures that will never be feature in the future,seek a more knowlege bro you will get too the root of every word inscribed by Solomon in his Songs!...we are meant too learn more everyday nd love more....belief me God is one but different souls meant too serve him all in different opinion of wisdom nd understanding of their Creator!
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

I hope you have nt mislead thousands of souls astray with ur self gain mass interest!....what you seem not too know lies beneath what you need too know bro,you dont need a priest too tell you what each words and Bible verses mean too comprehend ur understanding,if you truly belief in ur faith then convince others with ur words and character nd not through demoralization of others faith with insults nd speech that can ravage a war,in my terms we are all one in the eyes of God....belief or not
sulexcraig:

sulexcraig:

Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

sulexcraig:

sulexcraig:

falsified my claimed,song of solomon did not even made mention of the word "God" only one verse,there is not a single prophesy in it, if you don't agree then prove me wrong.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

sulexcraig:

sulexcraig:

falsified my claimed,song of solomon did not even made mention of the word "God" only one verse,there is not a single prophesy in it, if you don't agree then prove me wrong.

Show me where I insult other belief.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

Not really bro,there is nothing named in the scriptures that will never be feature in the future,seek a more knowlege bro you will get too the root of every word inscribed by Solomon in his Songs!...we are meant too learn more everyday nd love more....belief me God is one but different souls meant too serve him all in different opinion of wisdom nd understanding of their Creator!
what denominations are you?
The woman is not talking about muhammed,is she a prophetess?what her name? the bride is praising a man's
body. This makes perfect sense if she's
talking about her husband. But if our
Muslim friends insist that she's talking
about Muhammad, they're accusing
Solomon's bride of lusting after another
man (Muhammad) in a vision given to
her by God.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by sulexcraig(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]falsified my claimed,song of solomon did not even made mention of the word "God" only one verse,there is not a single prophesy in it, if you don't agree then prove me wrong.

Show me where I insult other belief.

Sure! I will do that for you
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by sulexcraig(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
what denominations are you?
The woman is not talking about muhammed,is she a prophetess?what her name? the bride is praising a man's
body. This makes perfect sense if she's
talking about her husband. But if our
Muslim friends insist that she's talking
about Muhammad, they're accusing
Solomon's bride of lusting after another
man (Muhammad) in a vision given to
her by God.

Lolz myopia conclusion!
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
If we are to agree by the op, then this is what solomon wife is saying about another man;
Song of solomon 5:16
His mouth is sweetness itself; he is
Muhammad . This is my beloved, this
is my friend, daughters of Jerusalem.

She kiss muhammed because how does she knows his mouth is sweet? And even went ahead and called him my beloved. The verse context never say it was a vision. Op may God forgive you for accusing someone of adultery.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

Sure! I will do that for you
and I am ready to provide for you many verses where the same word is used. I gave example of ezekiel.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

Lolz myopia conclusion!
the same bible muslim claimed is not the word of God made mention of. Muhammed,if the bible is not the word of God,then which god made mention of muhammed?
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by sulexcraig(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
malvisguy212:

If we are to agree by the op, then this is what solomon wife is saying about another man;
Song of solomon 5:16
His mouth is sweetness itself; he is
Muhammad . This is my beloved, this
is my friend, daughters of Jerusalem.

She kiss muhammed because how does she knows his mouth is sweet? And even went ahead and called him my beloved. The verse context never say it was a vision. Op may God forgive you for accusing someone of adultery.

This is how you will derail the masses too ur own self interest with an accusation without evidence...lemme just let you know the fact that understanding and deep knowlege applies in all corner of life!we keep learning God is one!
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
sulexcraig:

This is how you will derail the masses too ur own self interest with an accusation without evidence...lemme just let you know the fact that understanding and deep knowlege applies in all corner of life!we keep learning God is one!
was it not you that said muhammed is mention in song of solomon 5:16? I help you to insert his name there ,what else do you want? The verse is talking about present tense and not future event, the word "IS mouth" is a present Event. You and your prophet are liar. Thank you for your time.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by olaeffect(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Muslims believe only the Quran is the true word of God; why then do you always try so hard to always proof that Islam or Mohammed was mentioned in the Bible?

I don't think it necessary!!
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2015
olaeffect:
Muslims believe only the Quran is the true word of God; why then do you always try so hard to always proof that Islam or Mohammed was mentioned in the Bible?

[url]
olaeffect:

[/url]
olaeffect:

you dey mind them.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by 9jaforlife: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
the same bible muslim claimed is not the word of God made mention of. Muhammed,if the bible is not the word of God,then which god made mention of muhammed?

It is the word of God but has been twisted and full of lies. The bible confirms it...

Jeremiah 8:8

New Living Translation
"'How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?"

English Standard Version

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie."

See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses (peace be upon him) predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death. The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
9jaforlife:

It is the word of God but has been twisted and full of lies. The bible confirms it...

New Living Translation
"'How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?"

English Standard Version

“How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie."

See Also Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses (peace be upon him) predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death. The Book of Moses predicted that the Law (Bible) will get corrupted. The Book of Jeremiah which came approximately 826 years after did indeed confirm this corruption.

very good, you admits it is the word of God but has been change,I want you to answer the following question and see where you will end up.if you are sincere you will notice satanic manipulation in Allah word.
1.when was the bible corrupted?
If it was before islam, why would Allah
refer Muhammad to something that is
Corrupted to make confirmation?
2 If it was after Muhammad had died, how was he able to receive the revelation that the Scripture (Torah and Injeel) had been corrupted ?
3. The quran confirms that the Scripture
was a clear proof in writings. This means
there were copies in circulation. How
possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere? You
should by now discover a lie is told.
4. Why would God be so weak as to allow man throw away His words before He would vow to protect the subsequent
revelations? Did He learn from experience?

I tell you the truth,if you answer this questions properly you will discovered sooo many lies. Thank you.
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by bungechu: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
are muslims telling us that muhammed was a womanizer even in d bible?
Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by 9jaforlife: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
malvisguy212:

very good, you admits it is the word of God but has been change,I want you to answer the following question and see where you will end up.if you are sincere you will notice satanic manipulation in Allah word.
1.when was the bible corrupted?
If it was before islam, why would Allah
refer Muhammad to something that is
Corrupted to make confirmation?
2 If it was after Muhammad had died, how was he able to receive the revelation that the Scripture (Torah and Injeel) had been corrupted ?
3. The quran confirms that the Scripture
was a clear proof in writings. This means
there were copies in circulation. How
possible all copies vanished without
anyone having a copy anywhere? You
should by now discover a lie is told.
4. Why would God be so weak as to allow man throw away His words before He would vow to protect the subsequent
revelations? Did He learn from experience?

I tell you the truth,if you answer this questions properly you will discovered sooo many lies. Thank you.

Why are you asking me to proof what is EXPRESSLY stated in the bible? Have you opened your bible to confirm?

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

It's also in Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses (peace be upon him) predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.

Was I the one who inserted those passages into the bible ??

1 Like

Re: The Real Truth!,origin Of Islam And Christainity. by malvisguy212: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
9jaforlife:

Why are you asking me to proof what is EXPRESSLY stated in the bible? Have you opened your bible to confirm?

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

It's also in Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses (peace be upon him) predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.

Was I the one who inserted those passages into the bible ??
how is this an answer to my question? I believe by now you should notice the lies that being told here.

Jeremiah was a weeping prophet,the teacher of the law don't believe in his prophecy,Jeremiah 8:8 was not talking about SCRIPTURE,it was talking about the law,the bible was not written by teachers of the law and the verse was talking about them.Jeremiah appears as
foreshadowing the prophet of Nazareth
( Matthew 23:2-12)
2saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees
have seated themselves in the chair of
Moses; 3therefore all that they tell you,
do and observe, but do not do according
to their deeds; for they say things and do
not do them. 4“They tie up heavy
burdens and lay them on men’s
shoulders, but they themselves are
unwilling to move them with so much as
a finger. 5“But they do all their deeds to
be noticed by men; for they broaden
their phylacteries and lengthen the
tassels of their garments. 6“They love the
place of honor at banquets and the chief
seats in the synagogues, 7and respectful
greetings in the market places, and
being called Rabbi by men. 8“But do not
be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher,
and you are all brothers. 9“Do not call
anyone on earth your father; for One is
your Father, He who is in heaven. 10“Do
not be called leaders; for One is your
Leader, that is, Christ. 11“But the
greatest among you shall be your
servant. 12“Whoever exalts himself shall
be humbled; and whoever humbles
himself shall be exalted.

Now, can you answer my question.

(1) (Reply)

Who Created Hell?? God Or Satan / what does it mean to be bornagain / Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.