Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? (2113 Views)

My out-of-body DMT Experience / Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
DMT, or N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, is one of the most
powerful psychedelic drugs, probably he most powerful. Also known as "The Spirit Molecule," DMT is notorious for facilitating near-death, out-of-body, and god-like trips. it's also been known to induce experiences involving the communication with non human entities and the exploration of multidimensional realities.

If you have taken the drug what was your experience like and how did your experience reshape your view of the world and of reality?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by hausadreturn(m): 8:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Blockdock90:
powerful psychedelic drugs, probably he most powerful. Also known as "The Spirit Molecule," DMT is notorious for facilitating near-death, out-of-body, and god-like trips. it's also been known to induce experiences involving the communication with non human entities and the exploration of multidimensional realities.

If you have taken the drug what was your experience like and how did your experience reshape your view of the world and of reality?
Question should've been directed to Quora. I doubt any Nigerian would've taken it.

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Cooleasy(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2021
kossyeze:
For those who are really interested in trying out psychedelic (dmt, magic mushroom, lsd, mescaline, etc) !! I created a telegram group for this.

The reason I created this group was because I have come to understand that a lot of Nigerian's have no idea on how powerful psychedelic drugs are. How it can change our view view about our self, our thinking. How this drug can make us more spiritual. Help us understand ourselves better.

In this channel, we are going to share our ideas on how to extract dmt, learn about psilocybin mushroom (how to identify, how to grow) etc...

CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

https:///psychedelic_nigeria

Join an let's expand this group.

DMT!!!
Link to the telegram group please. The one you posted is not working.
Or you can inbox it to me please.
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Champ66: 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
kossyeze:
For those who are really interested in trying out psychedelic (dmt, magic mushroom, lsd, mescaline, etc) !! I created a telegram group for this.

The reason I created this group was because I have come to understand that a lot of Nigerian's have no idea on how powerful psychedelic drugs are. How it can change our view view about our self, our thinking. How this drug can make us more spiritual. Help us understand ourselves better.

In this channel, we are going to share our ideas on how to extract dmt, learn about psilocybin mushroom (how to identify, how to grow) etc...

CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

https:///psychedelic_nigeria

Join an let's expand this group.

where can i get magic mushrooms in abuja

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
I really need me some dmt,I need to have that experience. I need to completely kill my ego if possible ,it would be very very great to have some of those.
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Champ66: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I really need me some dmt,I need to have that experience. I need to completely kill my ego if possible ,it would be very very great to have some of those.

lol dahm i went through alot of pain when i had my ego death
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:12am On Oct 18, 2021
Champ66:

lol dahm i went through alot of pain when i had my ego death
oh shit! Boss tell me about it, i wanna have that experience but the pain you mentioned omo would I survive it?? shocked is there a plot for those magic shrooms in 9ja here?
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Champ66: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
oh shit! Boss tell me about it, i wanna have that experience but the pain you mentioned omo would I survive it?? shocked is there a plot for those magic shrooms in 9ja here?

Actually what i took was mdma, I dont recommend you take that.. the ego death took me unaware it was my third time taking the pill that caused the ego death, i felt like i was going to die.. lolz i felt this intense pain in my heart or the middle of my chest for 3 days not sure of the period maybe be 4 days. After the pain went away, i started to question my reality. what is real? and what is not real?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2021
Champ66:

Actually what i took was mdma, I dont recommend you take that.. the ego death took me unaware it was my third time taking the pill that caused the ego death, i felt like i was going to die.. lolz i felt this intense pain in my heart or the middle of my chest for 3 days not sure of the period maybe be 4 days. After the pain went away, i started to question my reality. what is real? and what is not real?
OHMYGEES, I would really want that experience, although not as hardcore as yours lol perhaps a lil milder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by stiles5000(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Psy.gie on ig sells. Check them out
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Champ66: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
in nigeria?
stiles5000:
Psy.gie on ig sells. Check them out
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by TDstarr: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2021
I need it am in yola
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by HigherConscious: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2023
I can help u with that
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Bintasukai: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
hausadreturn:
Question should've been directed to Quora. I doubt any Nigerian would've taken it.
I have
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Bintasukai: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
TDstarr:
I need it am in yola

Make it yourself. That’s what I did
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Bintasukai: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
I’ve tried it. There is no experience like it. It is the final frontier. While at the peak, I remember thinking how am I able to purchase this experience through such a simple form as the internet. Imagine visiting all the planets through something you purchased from you ur neighbourhood Mallam
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Bintasukai: 3:33am On Jun 14, 2023
hausadreturn:
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Bintasukai: 3:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Dliquidmetal:
OHMYGEES, I would really want that experience, although not as hardcore as yours lol perhaps a lil milder.

Better stay far
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Onoroyiza(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2023
Bintasukai:

Make it yourself. That’s what I did

Really. How did you get the plant
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Bintasukai: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Onoroyiza:

Really. How did you get the plant

Bought it online
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Onoroyiza(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bintasukai:

Bought it online

Please from which site?, I was afraid they won't be able to because of how remote most places are in Nigeria
Is it door delivery or you will go to their branch?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Bintasukai: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Onoroyiza:

Please from which site?, I was afraid they won't be able to because of how remote most places are in Nigeria
Is it door delivery or you will go to their branch?

Door delivery
Re: Has Anyone Here Ever Taken DMT? What Was Your Experience Like? by Konquest: 12:45am On Feb 25

(1) (Reply)

When God Seems Far Away / Is There Still Anything Called Indecent Dressing? / Is Christian Tithing A Salvational Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.