Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram (1856 Views)

Hilarious Photo:- When You Ask A Nigerian Girl For Her Unclad Pics / 20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / Show Of Shame!!! Tonto Dike Semi Unclad Photos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by BoiledCorn: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is from my very agile source NCL(naija celeb licks) news jus reached on me this evening with potho evedience. First she release pic of her lover, then of his face now she show her pant.... And whots under tha pant. angry very nauthy I say..

As For the pics they were confiscate by police angry s evidence no one availabel. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by smileysmiles(f): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol.. where have you been?
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by BoiledCorn: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
smileysmiles:
Lol.. where have you been?
sweery av been in Australia for work. U miss me?
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
angry
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by smileysmiles(f): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
BoiledCorn:
sweery av been in Australia for work. U miss me?

Welcome back.
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by Chizzy20(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
lolz very funny, i can only imagine d faces of pple dat jst or will open dis thread grin
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by Enegod(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
BoiledCorn:
This is from my very agile source NCL(naija celeb licks) news jus reached on me this evening with potho evedience. First she release pic of her lover, then of his face now she show her pant.... And whots under tha pant. angry very nauthy I say..

As For the pics they were confiscate by police angry s evidence no one availabel. Sorry.
angry angry
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by mytime24(f): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Who let d dog out
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
boss boiledcorn pls give me ur number or twitter account..Love ur funny threads.. am involved in a movie and I will like u to b involved
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by mirexxx(f): 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
unleash kwa
grin
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by ShirelleBaby: 11:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
mirexxx:
unleash kwa
grin

Hahahahahagrin
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by mirexxx(f): 11:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Hahahahahagrin
I fear na grin
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2015
I have been asking cokacoola of your whereabouts since 1960
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by cokacoola(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2015
Muds frontpage pleseasad
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by cjeriia: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolz very funny, i can only imagine d faces of pple dat jst or will open dis thread grin
smiley people like u
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by isacolukay(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
mytime24:
Who let d dog out

**in DJ Khaled's voice**
You smart!
You pretty!!
I 'preciate you!!!
Re: Tonto Dicke Finally Unleashe Her Unclad Pic In The Instragram by mytime24(f): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
isacolukay:

**in DJ Khaled's voice**
You smart!
You pretty!!
I 'preciate you!!!
hmm, tnx thou

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pics / Naija Pastor!!!! Come And Laugh With Me / Naija Babes Ridiculed On Twitter Via Trending With #goandmarry See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.