Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat (2604 Views)

"Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs / We Never Endorsed Jonathan —yoruba Elders Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by Bunchersstab(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Alaanyihaji:
Tell him my dear. The chief Campaign manager of GEJ in my area is a Yoruba man.He can bet his three months salary that Jonathan will defeat APC hands down in Lagos and the South West. Just listen to Jonathan's presentations and promises for the South West this time and u see the need for the zone to vote massively for him.
ThiefNIBU and co will definately lose to jona.
Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by maestroferddi: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
lanicky:
Almost all d yorubas in my area supports GEJ.

Afolabi can't predict....he can only speak for himself not for every body.
Let him be deceiving himself while deals are being struck.

Buhari should continue while away time in the UK. When he loses this election, he would instigate his ignorant supporters to cause havoc.

Jonathan will easily win in the South West.
Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by sunayo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC is really pained that most Yoruba monarch are solidly behind GEJ. Why won't they any way. Support Buhari who has contempt for monarch. Remember Buhari embarrassed 2 royal fathers for visiting Isreal without his permission.

If APC believe GEJ's visits to the monarch has no electoral value why are they wasting their time on it.
Meanwhile Buhari is in London meeting with ghosts who will come to Nigeria to vote for him. Does that have electoral value?

Jonathan's performance in 4years dwarfed Obasanjo's performance in 8years. So it's not about performance or non performance but some greedy and selfish fake yoruba leaders(Tinubu and co) fighting for their pocket. The real Yoruba's are for GEJ. Afenifere, Obas, market women and youths are for GEJ. I'm Yoruba, I and my nuclear and extended family are for GEJ.

Lagos/Ibadan express way dualisation is ongoing, OBJ did not do it. Several other multibillion naira road projected completed and ongoing, power plants etcs are there for all to see.

GEJ will win SouthWest come 28th march. Quote me after the election.
Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by focus7: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't support the Yorubas voting for Jonathan, if the Yorubas vote for Jonathan and he wins the igbos we claim the glory as though they are the one that voted Jonathan in, the Igbos has presented Jonathan as their candidate as though they don't need the Yorubas to give victory to Jonathan, I will like to test igbos popularity in Nigeria and prove a point that they are in the minority in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by Trypa(f): 4:03am On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

I'm glad you've taken my advise to go and die. Good girl. Make it fast okay. Nairaland will not miss you. Good riddance!

Hey u r been harsh on lanicky she did nothing to u

U aren't even behaving mature, do u knw if u will leave d world b4 her? U gat no ones life in ur hand God does so kip shh n watch
Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Trypa:

U aren't even behaving mature, do u knw if u will leave d world b4 her? U gat no ones life in ur hand God does so kip shh n watch
You have been heard. Now Bounce!
Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by Trypa(f): 4:11am On Feb 24, 2015
harde2lah:

You have been heard. Now Bounce!

Plzz stop behaving arrogant cus it doesn't fit u ok!

1 Like

Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by reborn1: 4:19am On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
maestroferddi:
Let him be deceiving himself while deals are being struck.

Buhari should continue while away time in the UK. When he loses this election, he would instigate his ignorant supporters to cause havoc.

Jonathan will easily win in the South West.
[/s]

He will win easily with your 1 vote. Speak for yourself bro and not the SW.

1 Like

Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by MayorofLagos(m): 4:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Yorubas support Jonathan money so they can do ariya. On election day they will support Buhari.
Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by lanicky(f): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Trypa:

Oh! Trypa dear, u shouldn't av answered him jare.
*holds her* let's go to our family house smiley
Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by Trypa(f): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2015
lanicky:

Oh! Trypa dear, u shouldn't av answered him jare.
*holds her* let's go to our family house smiley

Don't mind him, he no get sense jare

How are u president of narialand 2015

*hold her too*
Re: APC To Jonathan -Yoruba Monarchs Can't Save You From Defeat by jjlala: 7:20am On Feb 24, 2015
lanicky:

Says me!!
you can lie angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Probe Sanusi’s Missing US $20bn Allegation -buhari / What Will You Do If Your Sister Dresses Like This To Church??? / Photos: See $4M Mansion Bought By A 23-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.