Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? (32732 Views)

Optical Illusions! / Optical Illusions / Find The Young Lady In This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by hardbody: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

Go after her biko grin

Bring another lady and come with her PERSONALLY, so i can identify 'the both of you'
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:

Bring another lady and come with her PERSONALLY, so i can identify 'the both of you'

shocked shocked sad lipsrsealed

No worry again undecided undecided
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by MasterWayne(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is eye punishment! angry
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by favouredon(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
The nose of the old woman is the young lady's chin while the old woman's mouth is her shoulder
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Godbest(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
5 minute
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Lols. Its not too difficult.

Just ignore the left woman's eye, cos that's the young lady's hair, the old woman's nose is the young lady's face, facing right. The old woman's right eye brow is the young lady's long eye lash. Just picture a young lady facing right. The old woman's chin is the young lady's shoulder.

Hope this helps.!!! smiley

Nope didn't help. What's everybody seeing?
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrCuddles:

Nope didn't help. What's everybody seeing?

How about this?

2 Likes

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2015
VickyRotex:

How about this?

No again but let's act like I saw her. Yayyyy lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
MrCuddles:

lols. You still dont see her?

A lady facing right, with her long hair.

Follow the label, and you'd understand better.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2015
imcomplete lady noni

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by eightsin(m): 9:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
MrCuddles:

I tot I was d only one.not seeing anything after all these explanations

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Abbeyme: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Here is it...

eightsin:

I tot I was d only one.not seeing anything after all these explanations

(following the red outline recreated by the OP)

Imagine a young girl..

Look at her from the side view...

look at her eye lash (assume she fixed a long eye lash), then the small nose,
Try capture the face,

If you have done a little of art or drawing, you should trace out the remaining.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by eightsin(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abbeyme:
Here is it...

(following the red outline recreated by the OP)

Imagine a young girl..

Look at her from the side view...

look at her eye lash (assume she fixed a long eye lash), then the small nose,
Try capture the face,

If you have done a little of art or drawing, you should trace out the remaining.

I have followed all the labelling and red lines. Nothing.

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Abbeyme: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
eightsin:

I have followed all the labelling and red lines. Nothing.

You are just funny, dude

You arent looking, or maybe, you arent seeing...
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by CorneliusSulla8: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Yames70:
just concentrate on the old woman's nose, that is the right side of the young girl's face.An inverted V at the side of the old woman's nose is the young girl's nose and the concave line above is the young girl's eye lashes which is very long! you can picture the rest up to her neck.
Thanks this thing fit makes pesin mad.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Omo I HV MAD nd I HV WELL BACK, I just saw it after sketching it on a piece of paper....... Now, d girl face small sha na Dwarf ba. oya to d strugglers, look above d old woman chin, dia is d girls face(side view) follow d op marked lines on d picture he dd, OR SIMPLE WAY, sketch it.......it took mi 44 mins nd 12 sec.
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by VickyRotex(f): 4:46am On Jan 05, 2016
KIKO720:
Omo I HV MAD nd I HV WELL BACK, I just saw it after sketching it on a piece of paper....... Now, d girl face small sha na Dwarf ba. oya to d strugglers, look above d old woman chin, dia is d girls face(side view) follow d op marked lines on d picture he dd, OR SIMPLE WAY, sketch it.......it took mi 44 mins nd 12 sec.

Lol cheesy cheesy

Wow! You've got great patience. Keep it up. cool
Re: Optical Illusion!!! Who Sees The Young Lady In This Pix? by catalan15(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yames70:
just concentrate on the old woman's nose, that is the right side of the young girl's face.An inverted V at the side of the old woman's nose is the young girl's nose and the concave line above is the young girl's eye lashes which is very long! you can picture the rest up to her neck.
You are right,I got it....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Translate This Photo Into Words? (pic) / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" / DO You See It? Pic Inserted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.