Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" (32822 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
This game will go like this: dont use these following words IS, THE, OF, AND, IN and A

Please don't spoil this game

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emmyk(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm a very smart guy. undecided
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by jamace(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
You have started a nice game. cheesy
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by udohjaphet: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
an incredible statement made by an incredible person

52 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Obere4u: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
Don't tell me never to stop trying

4 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Afribiz(f): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
Unto Thee O! Lord will I lift up my hands.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
i need to add 'A" for it to be more difficult
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
every one wanna beef me
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by lanaVello1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: every one wanna beef me
that ain't a sentence

8 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by oasis01(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tooo high to comment nw,i'll b back later.

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello: that ain't a sentence
F9
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by TharyeS(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
THE guy IN red doesnt knw what IS required OF him.grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Tharye S.:
THE guy IN red doesnt knw what IS required OF him.grin grin grin cheesy
dont spoil this thread
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by TharyeS(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: dont spoil this thread
woravydon?

3 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by lanaVello1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: F9
nah too far,i'd rather give you d7.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by lanaVello1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
'was' is as good as 'is' ; same thing as 'an' and 'a' fink this should be added to the rules. jezSaying

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Civory(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
There will be no food for you today.

5 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by TharyeS(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
THE guy IS IN A deep sh¿t grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
that hunk head nagoma likes pennywhistling from his talking arsse so much on here.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by AKMoney1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
I CAN EASILY MAKE ONE SENTENCE WITHOUT THOSE WORDS smiley

50 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello: 'was' is as good as 'is' ; same thing as 'an' and 'a' fink this should be added to the rules. jezSaying
oversabi can cause heart attack

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by lanaVello1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
mrsincredible: oversabi can cause heart attack
some things are worse than heart attacks...eg always seeing and receiving every honest advice wit a bad side!

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
lana_Vello:
some things are worse than heart attacks...eg always seeing and receiving every honest advice wit a bad side!
eya sorry bro
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by buoye1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Emmyk: I'm A very smart guy. undecided
check the rule of d game wella
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by buoye1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
jamace: You have started a nice game. cheesy
A
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by buoye1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
AK Money: I CAN EASILY MAKE ONE SENTENCE WITHOUT THOSE WORDS smiley
Baadoh

4 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2013
I dance.
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
I guess this thread will attract so many people that love playing mind games. You have created a nice thread opening poster. Never mind people that love to derail, they got no other job. smiley

1 Like

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ARareGem(f): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2013
Dude, there are two things involved.

4 Likes

Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by lanaVello1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
babe,one of them lies within me
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by Emmyk(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
buoye1: check the rule of d game wella

mrsincredible: i need to add 'A" for it to be more difficult

Dont tell me nonsense undecided .
Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by ARareGem(f): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2013
lana_Vello: babe,one of them lies within me

Are you saying what I think you're saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

DO You See It? Pic Inserted / Words That End With "tion" / For Geniuses Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.