Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

B -R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B -R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. (593 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B -R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by igbeke: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Members of the Islamist terror group, Boko
Haram that are running away from the
fire-power of our Troops are calling for
ceasefire and immediate stop to
hostilities.
The group that has lost almost all their
camps in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa are
distributing flyers in Potiskum and Yobe
areas in Adamawa state asking for
ceasefire as they are fleeing for safety.
The $1Billion request from President
Jonathan was delayed by the House of
Representative for nearly 5 Months and
Nigerians lost over 148 soldiers using war
equipment used during the Biafran war.
In the last three weeks, the war planes,
attack Helicopters, armoured vehicles with
Night vision, Body armour for the Boys
ordered have arrived and the Boko Haram
and their supporters are not finding it
funny.
Nearly 400 Members of Boko haram got
drowned last week while trying to escape
through the Lake Chad river.
We are NOT interest in any ceasefire or
amnesty as the time for such policies has
expire. It is fight to finish.
FOR THE ONLINE SUPPORTERS OF BOKO
HARAM, IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH
WHAT OUR GALLANT TROOPS ARE
DOING, PLEASE JOIN BOKO HARAM IN
THE BUSH.
Nigeria will surely overcome. SUPPORT
OUR TROOPS AND SUPPORT OUR
PRESIDENT.
We BELIEVE IN GOODLUCK JONATHAN
and supports his re-election.

Re: B -R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by pacesetter939: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another BIG plot against GMB and Nigerians. Please read and share.
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.
Re: B -R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by Harmvirus(f): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good news.. The end of BH
Re: B -R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by nobilis: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Story for the gods.
OP, where is the link to your source?
Re: B -R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by PapiWata: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
No ceasefire is needed. The terrorists must ALL be united with their allocation of 72 virgins in heaven, as soon as possible, by federal firepower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B -R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by Sanguine77(m): 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
We want this news to be true but how authentic is this report?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Made Of BUHARI And Apc,what Are U Made Of? / ABIA : Don't Allow Politicians Use You, Orji Advises Clerics / These Are The Things That Could Make You Shout "NAIJA FOR LIFE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.