Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage (1692 Views)

I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Good Christian Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage. / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Otobroto(f): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
I am posting this for an elder sister. This is becos, I came here when I was in a similar situation, but today, I am in a blissful relationship. In fact, I am happy I did come to Nairaland.

Meanwhile, an elder sister, as I always like to refer to her, needs a good Christian man, who is between the age of 45 to 50 for a serious relationship, that may lead to marriage. She is in her very early 40s. She is single, and doesnt have any kid. Its a very long story. Anyway, whoever matches her description, and is interested, should please call her direct line on 08105443892. Note, she is educated, and has her own job. All she needs is a man she can call her own. She is willing to relocated, if thats what the love of her life, may want.

Finally, for the love of GOD, and for whatever you hold sacred, do not abuse or insult anyone on this thread. In this life, what others get easily, others strife hard daily to achieve it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by donbabade: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pic pls
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
donbabade:
Pic pls
why not collect d number and save it in ur fone and check her pics tru whatsapp
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Otobroto(f): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
why not collect d number and save it in ur fone and check her pics tru whatsapp

Good. I think she is on whatsapp.
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Cutehector(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Otobroto:

Good. I think she is on whatsapp.
lol not me ooo. Am not 45 years nbok. Was referin to d oda guy so its him u hav to tell
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Otobroto(f): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol not me ooo. Am not 45 years nbok. Was referin to d oda guy so its him u hav to tell

You sound like someone from South-South...Akwa Ibom to be precise.
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Cutehector(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Otobroto:

You sound like someone from South-South...Akwa Ibom to be precise.
lol I"m igbo buh I luv evry tribe and dr language here in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by channelz: 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's okay. Esther is a beautiful name.

**Modified**

Otobroto:

To know more about her, please call her at anytime on her direct number on 08034797938 .
Otobroto:
Anyway, whoever matches her description, and is interested, should please call her direct line on 08105443892.

Which should the interested suitor go for?

The first number which is Funmi's
Or the other number which is Esther N.' s?
Why two numbers?

What's going on here undecided angry
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Enjoyment1(f): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Otobroto:
I am posting this for an elder sister. This is becos, I came here when I was in a similar situation, but today, I am in a blissful relationship. In fact, I am happy I did come to Nairaland.

Meanwhile, an elder sister, as I always like to refer to her, needs a good Christian man, who is between the age of 45 to 50 for a serious relationship, that may lead to marriage. She is in her very early 40s. She is single, and doesnt have any kid. Its a very long story. Anyway, whoever matches her description, and is interested, should please call her direct line on 08105443892. Note, she is educated, and has her own job. All she needs is a man she can call her own. She is willing to relocated, if thats what the love of her life, may want.

Finally, for the love of GOD, and for whatever you hold sacred, do not abuse or insult anyone on this thread. In this life, what others get easily, others strife hard daily to achieve it. Thanks.

It is well sister. Please call me, my phone fell into water. It has refused to come on. Tnx.
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by selingel: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
channelz:
It's okay. Esther is a beautiful name.

**Modified**

Which should the interested suitor go for?

The first number which is Funmi's
Or the other number which is Esther N.' s?
Why two numbers?

What's going on here undecided angry

I think they are two separate persons based on the description of both. Dont mix them up. You are the one getting confused.
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by channelz: 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
selingel:

I think they are two separate people based on the description of both. Dont mix them up. You are the one getting confused.
[size=14pt]If they were two different people as you claim...[/size]

Otobroto:

To know more about her, please call her at anytime on her direct number on 08034797938 .
[size=14pt]...then why was the Topic created by the op, where I got this quote from deleted?[/size]

Otobroto:
Anyway, whoever matches her description, and is interested, should please call her direct line on 08105443892.

Unless you prove otherwise I put it to you that you are the alternate moniker behind this; and since a topic can be deleted, I won't be surprised if you edit another topic or ban me angry
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by selingel: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
channelz:

[size=14pt]If they were two different people as you claim...[/size]

[size=14pt]...then why was the Topic created by the op, where I got this quote from deleted?[/size]

Unless you prove otherwise I put it to you that you are the alternate moniker behind this; and since a topic can be deleted, I won't be surprised if you edit another topic or ban me angry

I read both topics at about 11:50pm yesterday (if I am not wrong), only to discover that the second topic has been deleted a few hours ago. Thats how I knew both are different persons. No one is perfect in English language.
Mnwhile, although I belong to a group here on Nairaland, but that does not change who I am. Check when I registered on Nairaland, and you will know I deserve some respect. I will not entertain any allegation, please.
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by channelz: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2015
selingel:

I read both topics at about 11:50pm yesterday (if I am not wrong), only to discover that the second topic has been deleted a few hours ago. Thats how I knew both are different persons. No one is perfect in English language.
Mnwhile, although I belong to a group here on Nairaland, but that does not change who I am. Check when I registered on Nairaland, and you will know I deserve some respect. I will not entertain any allegation, please.
@bolded: then tell us why it was deleted angry
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2015
channelz:

@bolded: then tell us why it was deleted angry

why what was deleted? undecided
Re: I Need A Christian Man For A Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by channelz: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Bolded:

why what was deleted? undecided
grin angry

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Hookups For Working Singles In Port Harcourt / IF U R BORED COME IN HERE.... / Anyone Born In May? Let Us Share Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.