Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns (677 Views)

A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / Musa Mayaki: I Was Punished For Censoring Hate Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by midolian(m): 12:26am On Feb 24, 2015
All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ekiti State has advised Governor Ayodele Fayose to focus on governance of the state instead of busying himself with hate campaigns ahead of the March 28 presidential election.

APC state Publicity Secretary, Honourable Taiwo Olatunbosun, advised the governor against wasting Ekiti people’s money on campaign against its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, including hiring agents trailing Buhari around the world, saying “it is criminal to be spending the state’s resources in furtherance of personal ambition and safety.”

Olatunbosun said in a statement in Ado Ekiti yesterday that “Governor Fayose is taking his hate campaigns against General Buhari to the level of personal agenda far and above the collective agenda of Ekiti people for good governance and development of the state.

“If Fayose had taken the issues of development seriously as he is doing in his hate campaign against Buhari, the effects could have been felt in many areas that are germane to the state’s development,” Olatubosun said.

The APC accused the governor of diverting the attention of Nigerians from his alleged fraudulent victory as revealed in the audio tape leak. It said the revelations in the tape would not be eclipsed by the governor’s anti-Buhari campaign antics, stressing that the money the governor was spending in his hate campaign could have been channeled towards productive activities for the benefit of Ekiti people.

The APC also berated the governor for lack of focus on development issues, stressing that for the past four months, he had busied himself with debts profile of the state, while not forthcoming on the balances and refunds made to the state by the Federal Government.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/apc-to-fayose-focus-on-governance-not-hate-campaigns/

1 Like

Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by joseph1832(m): 12:47am On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
All Progressives Congress, APC, in Ekiti State has advised Governor Ayodele Fayose to focus on governance of the state instead of busying himself with hate campaigns ahead of the March 28 presidential election.

APC state Publicity Secretary, Honourable Taiwo Olatunbosun, advised the governor against wasting Ekiti people’s money on campaign against its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari, including hiring agents trailing Buhari around the world, saying “it is criminal to be spending the state’s resources in furtherance of personal ambition and safety.”

Olatunbosun said in a statement in Ado Ekiti yesterday that “Governor Fayose is taking his hate campaigns against General Buhari to the level of personal agenda far and above the collective agenda of Ekiti people for good governance and development of the state.

“If Fayose had taken the issues of development seriously as he is doing in his hate campaign against Buhari, the effects could have been felt in many areas that are germane to the state’s development,” Olatubosun said.

The APC accused the governor of diverting the attention of Nigerians from his alleged fraudulent victory as revealed in the audio tape leak. It said the revelations in the tape would not be eclipsed by the governor’s anti-Buhari campaign antics, stressing that the money the governor was spending in his hate campaign could have been channeled towards productive activities for the benefit of Ekiti people.

The APC also berated the governor for lack of focus on development issues, stressing that for the past four months, he had busied himself with debts profile of the state, while not forthcoming on the balances and refunds made to the state by the Federal Government.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/apc-to-fayose-focus-on-governance-not-hate-campaigns/
I find it amazing that the sharing of Rice and Beans brought Ayo Fayose into governance. So him spending the resources of Ekiti State on smear campaigns shouldn't surprise any well thinking Nigerian. After all, should they question how he spends State resources, he could still share Rice and Beans again to shot them up!.

#Stomach_Infrastructure

1 Like

Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by midolian(m): 1:04am On Feb 24, 2015
joseph1832:

I find it amazing that the sharing of Rice and Beans brought Ayo Fayose into governance. So him spending the resources of Ekiti State on smear campaigns shouldn't surprise any well thinking Nigerian. After all, should they question how he spends State resources, he could still share Rice and Beans again to shot them up!.

#Stomach_Infrastructure
the man, to me, is like a curse on Ekiti state. He obviously has got nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by joseph1832(m): 1:12am On Feb 24, 2015
midolian:
the man, to me, is like a curse on Ekiti state. He obviously has got nothing to offer.
I beg to disagree. He has Rice and Beans to offer. grin

1 Like

Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by midolian(m): 1:14am On Feb 24, 2015
joseph1832:
I beg to disagree. He has Rice and Beans to offer. grin
LWKMD
Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by Bekwarra(m): 2:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Gobe
Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by argon500: 2:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Don't be surprised if Fayose talks while sleeping..
Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by chymystique(f): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2015
I dont even know between FFK and Fayose who parrots more
Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by san316(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Foolish man. let him continue. he will meet his waterloi very soon
Re: APC To Fayose: Focus On Governance, Not Hate Campaigns by helpee(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2015
Please what is foolish about what fayose is doing? How can we trust APC with the kind of monumental lies they tell? So because fayose puncture their lies, then he is a foolish man. Have you ever thought about what will happen if such a lying party grabs power? They wil lie about every single policy of govt. If they could lie about common interview I am now sure they lied about buhari certificate. We may need change in Nigeria but not the kind of change LYING MOHAMMED is proposing

(1) (Reply)

From Experience, 80% Of My Advisers Have Nothing To Say – President Jonathan / Lagos State House Of Assembly Grant Themselves Lifetime Benefits. / Our Leaders Need To Place National Interest Above Selfish Ambition – Col. Nyiam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.