Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) (4920 Views)

Breaking News: Prof. Osinbanjo Pictured With Minister Trading Words / Atiku Is Looking For The Guy Whose Savage Tweet To Him Went Viral (screenshot) / Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
A Nigerian man, @SteveTemitope who is probably pained by the issues of governance and economy in Nigeria has, in a series of tweets asked the acting president to stand up and act. His hilarious but wake up calling tweets has garnered over 1000 retreats and 800 likes. He is trending on Twitter right now

Pics below

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Drversatile: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
This is it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by dingbang(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
But when u have access to aso rock, will you have the mouth to speak to him in that tone? Some people sha
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by philchudi: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
The guy is on point.

It could be one of his legacy as an acting pre.

And for all these cowards saying he did not respect constituted authorities should chill.

What authorities?
Or was he lying. ?

Some Nigerians are really funny. if u can't meet them personally why not use the tools u have.

just few days ago d same people were here ranting and cursing the guy who blasted Olamide for not participating in National protest.

But as it turned out that d tweet changed and compelled Olamide to proclaim he will participate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
But when u have access to aso rock, will you have the mouth to speak to him in that tone? Some people sha

I don't know him but he may. Not everyone is a coward like you

46 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
the guy did not respect the constituted authority. see as he just dey run hin hand on fone dey type gibberish. lolz
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by dingbang(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

seems ur madness has besieged you again this morning..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Abeg tell am

4 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
philchudi:
The guy is on point.

It could be one of his legacy as an acting pre.

And for all these cowards saying he did not respect constituted authorities should chill.

What authorities?
Or was he lying. ?

Some Nigerians are really funny. if u can't meet them personally why not use the tools u have.

just few days ago d same people were here ranting and cursing the guy who blasted Olamide for not participating in National protest.

But as it turned out that d tweet changed and compelled Olamide to proclaim he will participate.

Thank you oo..

Seems these people don't know how powerful the social media is if utilized as tool to combat people in power.

5 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nutase: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2017
Word of life

1 Like

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by ITbomb(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
Viral in your bedroom

1 Like

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
Okay. Meanwhile do you want to be an undercover billionaire? Do you know want secret the Banks are keeping away from you? Check my signature and build your wealth irrespective of any economic situation under a regulated, licensed and audited investment.

1 Like

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by darfay: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
Twitter citizens, twitter senator na only place way Nigerians get mouth abeg mo hear word joor na twittocracy be this?
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by jumobi1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Buhari will fight Osinbajo if he tries that.

2 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
Good
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
2kaybiel:
the guy did not respect the constituted authority. see as he just dey run hin hand on fone dey type gibberish. lolz
Brainwashed youth

7 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2017
chuzydon:
Brainwashed youth
wats ur definition of brainwash? lets start 4rm there
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Asito(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2017
What our dear twitter user didn't know...

3 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by MufasaRebirth: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
One of the numerous reasons why reasonable Nigerian don't want this govt.... President is clueless, VP is a figure head!!

5 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by xmich(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Keep on tweeting he will hear

1 Like

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Blue3k(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2017
2kaybiel:
wats ur definition of brainwash?
lets start 4rm there

When you equate voicing your concerns to elected representative to disrespect. When the mere act of telling governor to do his job and ensure secruity becomes disrespectful in your mind. If his words are too harsh he can get a tissue people have died and property has been destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2017
Blue3k:

When you equate voicing your concerns to elected representative to disrespect. When the mere act of telling governor to do his job and ensure secruity becomes disrespectful in your mind. If his words are too harsh he can get a tissue people have died and property has been destroyed.

is dat wat u relate being brainwashed wit?
anyway, cheers
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by FisifunKododada: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
cool No be only viral na bacterial cool

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by donsteady(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:
your age mate making valid point. And see the nonsense you typed. Please don't be a uselful idiott

7 Likes

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by worlexy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
Truth
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nbote(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
dingbang:

What tone is dat and what exactly is wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
Will they allow him affect such change this one they're even doing meetings behind his back right there in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2017
donsteady:
your age mate making valid point. And see the nonsense you typed. Please don't be a uselful idiott

My gad shocked grin cry

1 Like

Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by ellechrystal(f): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
2kaybiel:
Not everyone is a gullible coward, or a zombie.
I remember when Buhari and his minions insulted the nerve out of GEJ, n even instigated Nigerians to do same, now una dey find respect?
Naaa, karma is a Biatch!!!!!!
Guy, u need Jesus o
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
ellechrystal:

Not everyone is a gullible coward, or a zombie.
I remember when Buhari and his minions insulted the nerve out of GEJ, n even instigated Nigerians to do same, now una dey find respect?
Naaa, karma is a Biatch!!!!!!
Guy, u need Jesus o

i quite believe ur heart is deviod of truth, the bible says u shld obey authority which authority does d bible mean?
pls, search ur conscience. if u introduce Jesus to me, i cn say nw wit al sense of responsibility dat u need Jesus the more.
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by Histrings08(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hmm
Re: A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) by UncleSnr(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2017
2kaybiel:

i quite believe ur heart is deviod of truth, the bible says u shld obey authority which authority does d bible mean?
pls, search ur conscience. if u introduce Jesus to me, i cn say nw wit al sense of responsibility dat u need Jesus the more.
Do unto others what you want to be done unto you.
No be me talk am, na so e dey for Bible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Begging IPOB Not To Protest Against Buhari Today(photos) / Viral Video Of Heavily Armed Boko Haram Terrorists Waiting For Signal To Strike / Watch ESN Display Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.