Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview (24858 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by SafecozzyTeam: 5:48am On Feb 24, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO) has said that the revelation that the All Progressives Congress (APC) lied about the location of General Buhari’s interview for the TV show ‘All Eyes on Africa’ proves it is a party founded and built on deceit.

In a statement issued yesterday in Abuja, the director of media and publicity of the PDPPCO, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode said, “It has come to light that the All Progressives Congress lied about the location of General Buhari’s interview with Kemi Fadojutimi of the USA-based TV show ‘All Eyes on Africa’.

“While the APC had earlier claimed that the interview was conducted in London, UK, Mr Mukhtar Dan’Iyan has proven through his Twitter handle,@AyeDee, that the interview was actually conducted in the Transcorp Hilton Hotel in Abuja. This revelation proves the point we have made at various times in the past that the APC is a party founded and built on deceit.

“As many Nigerians are now aware, in 41 tweets posted on his timeline on Sunday, 22nd February, 2015, Mr Dan’Iyan (@AyeDee), proved to the whole world that the interview under review, which the APC led Nigerians to believe was conducted in faraway London, United Kingdom, was actually carried out here in Abuja at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel.”

“Moreover, despite desperate attempts by the APC propaganda machinery to coerce newspapers from retracting the fraudulent picture of Buhari’s purported London interview, The Guardian, one of the newspapers that printed the picture on its front page of Sunday, 22nd February, 2015, was quick to publish a regretful retraction on page 2 of the newspaper’s Monday, 23rd February, 2015 edition.

“In the retraction, The Guardian wrote, and I quote, ‘The front page picture of yesterday in The Guardian on Sunday was not taken during the visit of Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) to London as we erroneously stated. The picture was actually taken in Abuja when he was being interviewed by a journalist. The error is regretted.’

“We want to be very clear about this: Nobody here wishes General Buhari anything other than good health. If the General is unwell, it is only right for him to seek medical attention wherever he chooses. Anybody can fall ill at any time. It is God that keeps us all. And we wish General Buhari good health so that he can spend quality time with his family in his retirement.

“The issue at stake here is the credibility crisis the APC has brought upon itself with these pointless lies. As many Nigerians are now asking: If the APC can lie about the location of an ordinary interview, what else has the party been lying about?

“Was the APC lying when the party said it had not cloned Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs)?
http://leadership.ng/news/413584/pdp-blasts-apc-over-location-of-buharis-interview

http://www.safecozzy.com/news/pdp-lambast-apc-over-location-of-buharis-interview/

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Tundenoni(m): 5:56am On Feb 24, 2015
no source?
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by simplemach(m): 5:57am On Feb 24, 2015
APC and lies. I have decided to vote GEJ come march 28.
GEJ till GMB regains his full health.

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by clevvermind(m): 5:58am On Feb 24, 2015
it is a big disgrace. gringrin they even lie more than the devil now. satan is even afraid of apc now cos they have taken over his position.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by siraj1402(m): 5:58am On Feb 24, 2015
FFK,Omo ale.Like father like son,iku Buhari la pa e.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Sanuzi(m): 5:58am On Feb 24, 2015
sTOP
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 24, 2015
undecided

FEMI THE POLITICAL BIRD. GIVE HIM FOOD AND MONEY AND HE WILL DANCE FOR YOU SHAMELESSLY cool

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by sexyattorney(f): 5:58am On Feb 24, 2015
APC = corruption.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by DesChyko: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Frontpage Scores for Today

PDP 2 - 0 APC

Expecting Sahara babies or Premium chiefs to cook up something ASAP!

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by ignis: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2015
How do we expect truth from bunch of liars? Tinubu, The God father of the party is a corrupt deceiver and doesn't have the word "truth" in his dictionary.

The party literally lie about everything ; certificate, funding, strategies, locations, state of health, stake at BH crisis, campaigns, account hacking, PVC cloning etc.
Indeed the foundation of APC is built on lies.

GEJ till APC tell Nigerians at least one truth.

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by hrykanu231(m): 5:59am On Feb 24, 2015
OK o
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2015
APC is a party founded on falsehood. I do not believe anything from that camp.

GEJ all the way. . .

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by gurusmac4: 6:00am On Feb 24, 2015
APC are very corrupt old niggas. Hit Like if you believe.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by DickDastardly(m): 6:00am On Feb 24, 2015
The lies you APC people are sharing in this country. Diaris goduoooooo cheesy

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by fflamingo(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2015
NIgerian political parties dividing nigeria since the days of Lord Lurgard. Back to the topic. APC will reply pdp in ojupali.
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by phayvoursky(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2015
SO FASHOLA WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS

GEJ EXPONENTIAL INFINITY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Ola17: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2015
You must respect the PDP for their attention to details, from the PYO crusade picture saga to this one.
APC played all their cards too early, their cyber propagandists' camp has gone cold too. PDP just dey decimate all the online momentum they've managed to gather in the past few months cry

Whoever came up with this election postponement move is a genius.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nutase: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2015
grin
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by preselect(m): 6:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Absolute Propaganda Crooks

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by sagewonders(m): 6:02am On Feb 24, 2015
no matter how far lie goes truth must over come it.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by lolademariam: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Whether na lie or no lie o

Sai Buhari.

25 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by jorlons(m): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Exactly how does discrediting APC wins more votes for PDP. Cause I wouldn't be so stupid to cast my vote for PDP neither will I advise anyone to do so.

Nigerians reason. PDP have had another six(6) weeks to bombard us with all Mr. Jonathan grin did all through his almost 6yrs in office, yet they've decided to WASTE it. Is it when they're given 4yrs that they'll perform MAGIC in the society ?? I bet you they'll WASTE it again.

PDP is a party of WASTE, a party with MISPLACED PRIORITIES, a pro-politician rather than pro-people party.

Vote wisely, vote out incompetence in leadership.
Vote out GEJ Vote in GMB/PYO

By the way why are GEJ's supporters not talking about sambo or does he bring shame to their camp.

Where is Samboribobo

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Vicotex(m): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Pdp giving Apc double wahala since the begining of time

31 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by englishmart(m): 6:05am On Feb 24, 2015
this matter don dey tire me o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Flets: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015
No sane patriotic Nigerian should be caught even remotely supporting this evil called APC

These demons have succeeded in heating up our polity with evil propaganda, lies and terrorism.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Bornlord(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015
PDP, wats ur problem? Let me tell u dis. A society full of ungrateful Mercenaries of financial driftings, greedy politicians who suppose just shut up will continue to say rubbish until our change comes. #March'on'Buhari

9 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by Vicotex(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015
preselect:
Absolute Propaganda Crooks
mumu

10 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by hurricaneChris: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015
MrAyeDee will surely be the most popular social media personnel after this election.

He's APC's "worst distraction"

20 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by canjuice: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Oh,how I hate APC with all my Strength. GEJ 2015 nothing more nothing less.

29 Likes

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by sagewonders(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015
DesChyko:
Frontpage Scores for Today

PDP 2 - 0 APC

Expecting Sahara babies or Premium chiefs to cook up something ASAP!

please keep me up-to-date will the latest score. nice job

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lambast APC Over Location Of Buhari’s Interview by tolexy007(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Need some pop corn and weed b4 I could comment, diz issue don dey pass Ordinary...I will b bak

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Chose New Service Chiefs On Merit, Says BUHARI / Ibrahim Shekarau Wins Senatorial Seat In Kano State / Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.