Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor (25351 Views)

Kaduna: Uba Sani Celebrates As Tribunal Affirms His Election As Governor / Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by onthehill: 9:27am On May 10, 2023
Nigerian singer, Davido has reacted to the ruling by the Supreme Court affirming his Uncle, Ademola Adeleke, as governor of Osun state, IGBERETV reports.

In a post shared on his Instastsory, Davido congratulated Osun state indigenes and stated that the ruling marks ‘’Freedom time'' for them.

https://instagram.com/stories/davido/3098924579897402028?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Orangedreams: 9:52am On May 10, 2023
Well noted Dav.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by richard870(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2023
They had no choice than to be fair this time around....naija is still fantastically corrupt!

12 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Jennyclay(f): 12:46pm On May 10, 2023
I Love Davido for no reason

I’m so crazy about him

21 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Ambitious21: 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
Congrats to Osun people for the freedom

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Patosky4U: 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
United family. No wonder there is a saying that a family that is United win more....

The problem with many family presently is envy, jealousy and wickedness. Nothing bring a family down like those things

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Triangles1(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
Oyetola should wait till next election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by jude33084(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
Now it is the people's mandate but if APC had won it would have been a stolen on

APC
PDP and LP be calming down. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Iamicekid(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2023
Ademola go dey Shock dem like high Tension

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by eDoctorr(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2023
Loyal Nephew...

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Fearyourcreator: 12:48pm On May 10, 2023
Nice one David

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by LordEclipse: 12:49pm On May 10, 2023
Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Administration1: 12:49pm On May 10, 2023
Hey
Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2023
Òmo baba òlowo you'ar doing well 🥂 A better Nigeria is coming, for us all.
Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 10, 2023
Congratulations, Davido. What a family! It would have been utmost rascality if it were Afghaneasterns. Or what do yo say about the Uba family. One of them drove a sitting Governor out of Government House! Imagine if that had happened in Western Nigeria!

16 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Francofranco: 12:53pm On May 10, 2023
richard870:
They had no choice than to be fair this time around....naija is still fantastically corrupt!

Hmmmmm
Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by gokay11(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2023
Congratulations to the Governor and the good people of Osun.

I'm glad the unnecessary distraction (Court case) has been put to rest.

Now is the time to focus on governance.

I urge the governor to find a means to sort out backlog of salary arrears and pensions owed by previous administration.

May God give Adeleke the wisdom to pilot the affairs of the state to greater heights.

God bless Osun state and Nigeria as a whole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2023
Good one
Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by LivingSage: 12:55pm On May 10, 2023
You're in Love with his money and fame, that's how parasite does
Jennyclay:

I’m so crazy about him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by 9jahotblog: 12:55pm On May 10, 2023
Patosky4U:
United family. No wonder there is a saying that a family that is United win more....

The problem with many family presently is envy, jealousy and wickedness. Nothing bring a family down like those things
yes it’s very true. Infact davido was part of victories of Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in last year July 16th governorship election too.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Kellie069(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2023
News of since yesterday?? Damn you OP. Stale and irrelevant news on front page!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by eedimo(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2023
Congrats to the the Adeleke's and Osun state
Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by mankan2k7(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

I’m so crazy about him

If he say make u open, u go open?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57pm On May 10, 2023
God bless Osun State.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

From [/color] with love ❤️

[color=#990000]CONGRATULATIONS to the people of Osun.
They chose the people they want to lead them.

We pray this bring succor, peace and tranquility to the state.

God bless Osun State.

God bless Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by callmevirus(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

I’m so crazy about him

Go and marry
Davido is married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Supreme Court Affirms His Uncle, Ademola As Osun Governor by Etranshub(m): 12:59pm On May 10, 2023
I am happy for the dancing senator.... Atleast make Osun people feel something new although all of them naa the same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.