Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency (25337 Views)

Vacuum Looms In Judiciary As Buhari Yet To Accept Recommendation Of New CJN.. / Abba Kyari Not Sacked As Chief Of Staff - Presidency Source / Buhari Yet To Give Finance Ministry Details Of Recovered Loot — Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
The presidency has denied reports
that President Muhammadu
Buhari has named his chief of
staff.

Rumours were rife on Monday
that Mr. Buhari on Monday
appointed a former military
administrator of Kaduna State,
Hamid Ali, as his Chief of Staff.
However, the president’s
spokesperson, Femi Adesina, told
PREMIUM TIMES no appointment
had been made.

“No appointment yet,” Mr.
Adesina said. He did not provide
further details on whether an
appointment would be made
soon.

Mr. Buhari has been under
pressure of late to announce his
personal staff and cabinet
positions, one month after his
inauguration.

This newspaper had reported how
the delay in the appointment of
some key personnel by the
president is slowing down the
nation’s business.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/185824-buhari-yet-to-appoint-chief-of-staff-presidency.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by MKO4ever(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
What is this? Fake news everywhere!!!

Somebody should pls warn this person below me, otherwise I will push him to the next page

Cc: Introvert, ENTROVERT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by haywire1: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
saTanist releasing false information angry angry, barcanista warn ur people ooo

O'boy na FP sha shocked shocked, so na me God bless with this plot of land shocked shocked.

This Land belongs to me, beware of 419 keep running

#

29 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by amnesty7: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
And Nasidi is BBC Hausa's correspondent. He would not give an incorrect statement. Let us wait.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hamid Ali is a good candidate for that post. I hope its so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
amnesty7:
And Nasidi is BBC Hausa's correspondent. He would not give an incorrect statement. Let us wait.
We can only wait
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Demdem:
Hamid Ali is a good candidate for that post. I hope its so.
Honestly I don't know much about him except that he was in charge of the campaign donation fund. I believe he is capable

2 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Adeshina should release press statement. Taking on twitter shouldnt take him more than two minutes. I dont want the air to be filled with confusion

2 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by ijustdey: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
let Adesina come and clarify this news joor
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Slynonny(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dogo Yaro Party.
Any MOUTH ACTION'S news must be given 3 days of extensive screening before swallowing it.
That was how they lied to their fellow cows that Mr Mouth Action wants to sell off the Presidential Jets.
They started jumping and rejoicing but when the news was refuted i fired to them that there's a limit to what Mr Mouth Action can do at 73.
They started giving flimsy excuses that Mr Mouth Action cannot sell off the Jets within 1 Month.
That time should be giving to him.
Kam nukwa!!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by sammyj: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Daura President go smell his nyash these days.
Shebi he wan be presido? Oya see presido chop am naaa.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Finally found a link.

Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na wa for this government o, when will they get themselves organized

4 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by sosanova: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
Shara Reporters is really having a bad week...their remaining pride n prestige is now worthless than Zimbabwe currency
the various APC media propaganda outlets that brought APC to power are now backfiring on APC
[/size]

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by HzRF(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hehe
This govt likes denial
Lyk oyibo likes tea

Always denying

They will soon say Nigeria didn't vote buahri says Na G-7 appoint am

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by DaGC(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Honestly, the quantity of misleading information or speculation been passed around is just too much. I think these media houses need to be more sure before releasing articles.
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by sammyj: 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
And some shenanigans will come here and post rubbish based on rumors and sentimental bigotry !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Barselonia(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na wahala undecided.... denying everywhere

Very soon we would deny Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Chukwutobi: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jesus!

What is going on?

This is getting crazy!
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by fitzmayowa: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Femi Adesina is fast becoming a deniaI expert...cheesy

nationwide1:
Why is APC government always denying everything?

Maybe APC need to change their name to DRP (Denying RuIing Party)...cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by DankemzI(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Arise O Compatroits!
Nigeria is Hijacked
What is Mr. President waiting for?
Propaganda brought him in, i dont think Propaganda will sustain him.
Mr. President start the governance or you respectfully resign
Saraki is the Senate President Impeachment is not that Far fetched
Fresh news in the morning, counter news in the evening
Are Nigerians kids or Stupid

17 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by nationwide1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why is APC government always denying everything?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by omenalfa: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
MKO4ever:
What is this?
APC

3 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by steric58(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
shahara reporter

strictly for the beautiful people of ilorin,discover how to remove minor scratch from your car by checking my profile for more details and my contact
Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by elohorayodele: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na Propaganda go kill this administration

What buhari says e.g 'i belong to nobody and everybody' and then 'i wish i was younger as my age limits me'
what he really meant (as explained by Adesina)
what his body language says-
what he promised during election : is now sounding like 'one chance'

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Diesel1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why is it difficult for Northerners to stay on there on... Just divide dis country, we ain't dsame

12 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by MizMyColi(f): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
But seriously, what is this about Second-Step verification of news before it is adopted.

Sahara says one, Breaking says another? Premium Adjoins.
Seriously?

How long do we continue like this?

And to think we have two, not one, but TWO media assistants in the employ of the President...
What are they doing?
Are they sleeping on their jobs?
Aren't their eyes and ears supposed to be everywhere as it pertains the president?

They should take a course in proactive media relations and do so fast!

.....Except they were in on this the whole time, and kept mute to maintain plausible deniability, should there be change in plan(s).

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by youngberry001(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
krattoss:
Daura President go smell his nyash these days.

Shebi he wan be presido? Oya see presido chop am naaa.
bullshi*t.........and u gonna smell ya Di¢k too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sahara Reporters !!!! Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by chynergy1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
and the season of denials continue. grin grin grin grin grin

we dont even know what to believe again.
this people are learners indeed.
so boring.....looking more like we ve been scammed. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari yet to appoint Chief of Staff — Presidency by Kexcellency: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari As A Federal Commissioner Of Petroleum (1970s Throwback Photo) / Governor Wike Dancing At NAFEST 2018 / Top 10 Questions For President Buhari Before 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.