Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M (3510 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by satinosdiary: 6:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Tatafo indeed...During Comedian Accapella’s comedy show over the weekend at Amuwo Odofin, tagged Comedy Goes To Church, Jara Presenter Helen Paul was an invited guest and was also one of the comedians who entertained guests at the comedy show. As soon as Helen mounted the stage she started with the story of her life, then she diverted mocking actress Stella Damasus, saying how many times will she even change her surname.
In her words; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/only-god-knows-what-stella-damasus.html

Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by funnyme(f): 6:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Happy day. First to comment.
Anything wey she like make She answer its non of my bizz.
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Helen paul is right on this account. But that doesn't mean she should mock Stella damascus

But Stella sha undecided
Why would a woman be changing men like underwear?

By the way why is every woman throwing stones at stella damascus lately?
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by walexGodson(m): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2015
None of my business
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by teemanbastos(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2015
helen paul..?? Is dat d name of a person,animal,place or thing?
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by Nutase: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
yanga dey sleep.....
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2015
^^^^^

lol.

lol wetin "consign" me
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by may01(f): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Awaiting Stella's reply
I know it'll definitely be badass grin
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2015
At least She knows what marriage looks like and is on d verge of Experiencing it again. Helen Paul, Go and Marry !!"
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by dechandel(f): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
At least She knows what marriage looks like and is on d verge of Experiencing it again. Helen Paul, Go and Marry !!"
Uncle.. Helen Paul is married with two kids!!

4 Likes

Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by floragregs(f): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
lol, are u sure u know her? She's very much married with kids. Please they should all leave Stella alone! Hypocrites!
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by DuchessLily(f): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Preciousjoz:
^^^^^

lol.

lol wetin "consign" me
na waoo.. How much u dey sell dis land?
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by DuchessLily(f): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2015
All tongues against Stella Damasus.

Stella u sef do well make d hating reduce.

Awaiting ur reply sha...

Gheen gheen....
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by Iceprincehkn(m): 10:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Sorry for her

Bt really, she seems ready for shitz lyk dis.
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by Thegiva(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Okay
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by drnairalov: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Helen paul is right on this account. But that doesn't mean she should mock Stella damascus

But Stella sha undecided
Why would a woman be changing husband like underwear?

i think she has only be married once tu her late husband?
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by silverdam(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Aunty Helen Paul, i tire for Stella ooo, she can like to change name/man like wrapper. I guess she's not allegic to d**k, she can't do without it, she would even snatch your husband Aunty Helen, Does your husband has big d**k? Becareful cos Stella likes it Big
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by troubleshooter: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
na waoo.. How much u dey sell dis land?

U r even more unwell than that poster. U helped him double the useless land being occupied. I think seun needs to organise tutorials 4 NL newbies like both of u. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by kennyjodeci(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:

But Stella sha undecided

She was not mocking her my dear, this is her hustle, if you watch naija comedy too well, u wud notice that they yab people alot especially their fellow celebrities
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by Blazinraj01(f): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:

But Stella sha undecided

If I may ask, are you married? If not, how many boyfriends have you had? Just think about it.
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by DuchessLily(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
troubleshooter:

U r even more unwell than that poster. U helped him double the useless land being occupied. I think seun needs to organise tutorials 4 NL newbies like both of u. undecided
And dats why u r calling urself "unwell" ... ...NL oldbies without manners
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by MisterLongman(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
She's married already........
Or you want make she self dey change surname like stella
Re: ''only God Knows What Stella Damasus Would Change Her Surname To''; Helen Paul M by MisterLongman(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
drnairalov:

i think she has only be married once tu her late husband?
She married twice to Jaiye Aboderin and emeka nzeribe.
Jaiye died while she divorced emeka, but now na doris simeon ex-hubby dey floor

(1) (Reply)

"What Will You Do If You Had Me For 24 Hours?" BBA Winner Dillish Asks Men / Peter Okoye Come Get Your Wife!!! Wth / Nollywood Actor, 4 Others Die In Car Accident (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.