Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... (107172 Views)

Well Maintain 2 Story Building Is S For Sale @ Alapere Kosofe Lagos (pics) / Sarafoam Building Is Currently Burning In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Story Building Is For Sale In Surulere Around Masha Kilo For N75M 08038156694 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by nameoh: 3:11am On Apr 18, 2015
EndiaSami:
. In our case there is not. Since The website is just use in showcasing products only. But its been worked on. Will post it here when its fully updated

pls can u send me the cost of those jazucci sets to meetmefst@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
nameoh:

pls can u send me the cost of those jazucci sets to meetmefst@yahoo.com. thanks
sent sir.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by newacca: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
EndiaSami:
Our luxury conceal water closets. luxury + quality
I like the 2nd and 3rd pics. How much can I get them?
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by olumide4christ: 1:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Please send me your comprehensive and competitive price list to: qpc_projects@yahoo.com; projects.qpc@gmail.com

Thanks and expecting it.

1 Like

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
All emails will be sent as soon as possible. Meanwhile phoneline is available 24/7. 07036341294. Thank you
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2015
newacca:

call/text/whatsapp:07036341294. Let's talk price, quantity and I will see how I can give you special discounts grin
newacca:

call/text/whatsapp:07036341294. Let's talk price, quantity and I will see how I can give you special discounts
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by newacca: 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
EndiaSami:
call/text/whatsapp:07036341294. Let's talk price, quantity and I will see how I can give you special discounts grin call/text/whatsapp:07036341294. Let's talk price, quantity and I will see how I can give you special discounts
I'll call.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
newacca:

I'll call.
thank you
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 11:53am On Apr 27, 2015
07036341294. sales@sweethomebathrooms@gmail.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2015
sales@sweethomebathrooms.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2015
olumide4christ:
Please send me your comprehensive and competitive price list to: qpc_projects@yahoo.com; projects.qpc@gmail.com

Thanks and expecting it.
sent sir
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2015
all mails sent. however the phone line is available 24/7 07036341294. thank you. steam bath, luxury wc

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by dshuaibuiliyasu: 7:44am On May 02, 2015
Please I want the comprehensive pricelist and pictures of your product including shower glass. Send to dshuaibuiliyasu@yahoo.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
dshuaibuiliyasu:
Please I want the comprehensive pricelist and pictures of your product including shower glass. Send to dshuaibuiliyasu@yahoo.com
sent sir. 07036341294. number available for instant response to enquires. thank you
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 12:26am On May 03, 2015
07036341294. call, text, whatsapp. 24/7 we are on! basins!!

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 12:24pm On May 03, 2015
sales.sweethomebathrooms@gmail.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by bbally: 3:42pm On May 03, 2015
EndiaSami:

Hello Endiasami, please can u send your price list of your mid-range products to my mail. The posted products are nice but price tag will help in deciding what and what to go for.
I will want the following fixtures: 2 persons jacuzzi, cubicle, stand shower, top flush w/c, hand basin without pedestrain, toilet accessories and double bowl sink.
Expecting your reply,
Balogun
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by mufutau55(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2015
EndiaSami:

You should also post your website or the links you gave me to see more of those amazing products.

Hajji M.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by kinzodigital: 6:29pm On May 03, 2015
[quote author=EndiaSami post=33372958]sales.sweethomebathrooms@gmail.com[/quote
Hello,I have seen your thread.Please can you send your price list of your products to me including that of your jacuzzi to : kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk, so that we talk business.
If you have a website where we can assess you products and prices,kindly sent it to my above email.Thanks
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:14am On May 04, 2015
bbally:

Hello Endiasami, please can u send your price list of your mid-range products to my mail. The posted products are nice but price tag will help in deciding what and what to go for.
I will want the following fixtures: 2 persons jacuzzi, cubicle, stand shower, top flush w/c, hand basin without pedestrain, toilet accessories and double bowl sink.
Expecting your reply,
Balogun
goodmorning sir balogun. it has been sent to your mail. view the basin and half pedestal in the email i sent earlier andlet me know what you think. 07036341294. whatsapp/call/text
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:40am On May 04, 2015
mufutau55:

You should also post your website or the links you gave me to see more of those amazing products.

Hajji M.
goodmorning sir hajji. The website is been upgraded. Meanwhile our email and whatspp medium is available to clients and prospective clients to be shown every and any products, their prices and for consultations. Once upgraded, Link will be posted.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:42am On May 04, 2015
kinzodigital:
sir kinzo. Goodmorning. Email sent. View and let's relate. Thank you
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by omopretty1: 1:57pm On May 04, 2015
Pls send the prices of the jacuzzi, the white & black toilet bowl, wash hand basin and the ceramic kitchen sink to omopretty@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 2:14pm On May 05, 2015
omopretty1:
Pls send the prices of the jacuzzi, the white & black toilet bowl, wash hand basin and the ceramic kitchen sink to omopretty@gmail.com. Thanks
thank you. email sent
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 7:50am On May 06, 2015
GOOD MORNING
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Johnsonsp(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2015
Can I get ur all price list at: Sanni.sp.oo7@gmail.com
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by 2sex(m): 1:54am On May 08, 2015
newacca:

I'll call.
boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by newacca: 6:58am On May 08, 2015
2sex:
boss smiley
I'm humble and loyal sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by bbally: 8:20pm On May 08, 2015
EndiaSami:
goodmorning sir balogun. it has been sent to your mail. view the basin and half pedestal in the email i sent earlier andlet me know what you think. 07036341294. whatsapp/call/text

Hello, I didn't get email. Pls, resend and will be glad.
Thanks
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 8:24am On May 09, 2015
bbally:

Hello, I didn't get email. Pls, resend and will be glad.
Thanks
ok sir. will resend
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by Spyonsurvey: 10:36am On May 09, 2015
Feel free to talk to us, you just might need our products/services. Check out our signature for more details.
Re: Your Building Is Incomplete If It Lacks These ... by EndiaSami: 9:44am On May 10, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Can I get ur all price list at: Sanni.sp.oo7@gmail.com
hello sir. please check your email address and if correctly written, let me know please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Professional Screeding /pop And Painting Designs Works(pictures) / Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria / Most Current Prices For Original Long Lasting Turkey Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.