Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

Short Prayer For My Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Short Prayer For My Country (573 Views)

A Short Prayer For All GEJ Fans / This Were People Like Us.Please Take A Moment To Say A Short Prayer.(Pray4Naija) / Oyedepo's Church Divided Over Prayer For President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Prayer For My Country by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Oh Nigeria arise, hear the word of God, let every man and woman planning to scatter you be uprooted beforehand the end of this month and let that cherishes you be bless, let them be favored and honored, let men and women go out of their ways to favor them both in this country and abroad ! March will come and pass and Nigeria will remain the same and stronger in Jesus name I pray! Amen

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Did Not Sign Any Undertaking With Yoruba Royal Fathers –abati / US Woman Kidnapped In Kogi State / Ibori’s Conviction Gulped£14m, Says Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.