Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola (3128 Views)

Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) / FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Really? the Council of state...

This is the same way you absorbed the EFCC and ICPC of incompetence yesterday while you hid behind the FOI bill.

*eating popcorn*

So who takes the blame for the Chibok girls?
Oduahgate
Obanikoro's rigging which you ignored again.

This is interesting you know.

We are yet to see how many people have gone to jail from FOI expose.

2 Likes

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Mynd44: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
I have answered your qÙestion on Alamesiegha pardon. That wasn't done by Presidential fiat. The record is there.

As for Oduahgate, my position is very clear on it, it was the major reason I left GEJ's camp in the first place before my return.

On Obanikoro, I have modified my comment to state my position.

As for EFCC/ICPC it works like this. You petition the Agencies, the Agencies look at your petition and supporting evidence to see whether or not a case can be established. If yes, the agencies will work on the documented evidence and get witnesses to prosecute the case. How do we get the documented evidence when the government in power at States level are not coorperating by releasing relevant document to look into? What we normally have is situation where people are probed based on just petitions with no documented back-up and the case get adjourned "forever" with the Judge giving the suspect a clean bill of health. Please, look at the case of Ibori in Delta State. This is not saying EFCC themselves are competent as constituted, but States aren't helping matters and are even guilty of more coverups for themselves and their puppeteers
on Obanikoro, we heard the tape, we have heard the people involved say it happened and yet for some reason, we are not a high level investigation. Infact your new principal said there is no case and like he did about the Chibok girls say it did not happen.

I believe if you break up a relationship, do not get back with that person unless that issue that caused the break up is settled. has Stella Oduah being tried? so even with all the evidence the EFCC and ICPC has, they left her alone and yet you think it os because of the FOI bill.

If the EFCC gets a complaint about fraud, they can write tk the agency demanding for their books and if not given get a warrant. That is how to do your job.

I have never supported Fani Kayode or cramjones. That nigga belongs in jail but of course some charges were dropped.

Bro, what happened to our foreign reserves? why is the Lagos-Ibadan not done?
why is the Lagos-Abeokuta in ruins
why is the Apapa-Oshodi a joke?

well I guess I cant talk cos we have rails abi?

The song we sing to President Jonathan is simple "Wafekulaleyi"

The song resonates through Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and the whole north.

I do love that you've picked a side though. The next couple of weeks will be cute (I should not say much sha)

3 Likes

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Mynd44: 9:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Which one you dey? Na wa for you o
LMAO
Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by omenka(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Mynd44:

You are jealous tongue
If I give u rough tackle ehn! cheesy
Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by PentiumPro(f): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Mynd44:

on Obanikoro, we heard the tape, we have heard the people involved say it happened and yet for some reason, we are not a high level investigation. Infact your new principal said there is no case and like he did about the Chibok girls say it did not happen.

I believe if you break up a relationship, do not get back with that person unless that issue that caused the break up is settled. has Stella Oduah being tried? so even with all the evidence the EFCC and ICPC has, they left her alone and yet you think it os because of the FOI bill.

If the EFCC gets a complaint about fraud, they can write tk the agency demanding for their books and if not given get a warrant. That is how to do your job.

I have never supported Fani Kayode or cramjones. That nigga belongs in jail but of course some charges were dropped.

I do love that you've picked a side though. The next couple of weeks will be cute (I should not say much sha)

I love the sound of that song, it's gonna be a night of the long knives. cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by anonimi: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
N160 billion World Bank loan for light rail don turn bad business be that, abi

Just like the N8 billion Sunborn floating hotel!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]

Lagos N8bn Sunborn Yacht deal, bad business — APC

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-n8bn-sunborn-yacht-deal-bad-business-apc/

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Mynd44: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

I love the sound of that song, it's gonna be a night of the long knives. cheesy cheesy cool cool
I am stashing pop corn already
Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Mynd44: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

You mean the same light rail project where work goes on nighy and day? no worry. it will be launched by Ambode.

Not every road corridor has rail. Ikorodu road for example.....those places will have the buses. was that so hard to figure.

you should bring back your red biro tongue

1 Like

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by PentiumPro(f): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Mynd44:

You mean the same light rail project where work goes on nighy and day? no worry. it will be launched by Ambode.

Not every road corridor has rail. Ikorodu road for example.....those places will have the buses. was that so hard to figure.

you should bring back your red biro tongue

LMAOOOOO, ink don dry and stipend is not coming again.
Oga realized that he has lost the social media war woefully, no point wasting money on the minions again, Yoruba Iyalojas, Obas and PDP Afenifebis are those eating the money now, they are more useful than these internet noise makers.
chahahcchaahahahahaahahaaaaaa grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Mynd44:

Which investigation should the President launch when the case is in court? If Fayemi and APC so believe in the tape why can't they present it to CÓurt? Do you know that it amounts to illegality when a government raise a tribunal for a case that is before a court?
On the issue of Chibok, I initially "doubted" the story before I had to change opinion. Truthfully, the President did not do so well by not taking speedy action but with due respect I didn't see where he said it never happened, except your President is Asari and Kema Chikwe(or so).

I am stating this again that my support for Jonathan doesn't mean I see him as Mr. Perfect or a Saint, I see potentials in him to lead the real change after appreciating the undemocratic and hypocritical/corrupt character of the Broom party which I refer to as "Old PDP" and her allies. The case of Oduah though unfortunate but notwithstanding is no different from the cover-ups by APC States and their Chiefs. Key example was Admiral Nyako. Despite the allegation before him, the APC couldn't call for him to clear his name but Kwankwaso even boasted that they are behind him. His case is worse than Oduah. Today he's in exile, yet the APC still supports him. If you are proposing Change, you must offer something better than what the incumbent is offering and not worse.

For the EFCC/ICPC the court cannot force any government to release any document when there is no law to back it on. This was the reason FOI was passed and signed by Jonathan. The EFCC will just be helpless and put up show by prosecuting cases without relevant documented evidence. All over the world, real progressive governments at all levels practice the FOI. It is only in Nigeria that our own Progressives are going to court to deny it and reject enquiries.

The External Reserve depletion is one area I am not happy with government coupled with increased debt, but the ECA depletion should be blamed on both the FG and the Govs. The Govs led by Amaechi called for the sharing of Excess Crude Account which the President Obliged. I repeat that the Opposition looks worse than the incumbent otherwise they'd have proferred solutions within their own level and not perpetrate worse.

1 Like

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by iamrealdeji(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Kudos Fashola
Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Is this what moving to the other side does? Something that was launched yesterday, you are asking if anyone entered the buses yet
last time I checked today is not yesterday. It was launched yesterday and so what? So operation is yet to commence or what is your point? I asked a very simple question, which routes are they plying or are they expected to ply.

1 Like

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

Lol... You wicked gan

1 Like

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
last time I checked today is not yesterday. It was launched yesterday and so what? So operation is yet to comment or what is your point? I asked a very simple question, which routes are they plying or are they expected to ply.
Well you have see the buses now
Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Change2015(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Alams pardon was not done through Presidential fiat but by the National Council of State(NCS). The NCS consists of all past Heads of State and Presidents, CJN, Speaker, Senate President and the 36 Governors. So far nobody came out to say they disagreed with his pardon. In fact, Yakubu Gowon came out to defend it. I am not holding brief for anyone but the responsibility should be shared by all of them and not President Jonathan alone.

As for Obanikoro alleged tape, I am yet to comment on it except on one occasion where I blamed Jonathan. However, he has gone to court arguing that the tape was doctored. Whether he's made a Minister or an SA is another issue as I believe there is the court to settle election matters. As for FFK, I recall when he was with APC, they said through elRufai that his trial was politically motivated. I want him to be brought to justice but I find it laughable the u-turn made by the same APC when he left them. Just the way they had backed Nyako rather than telling him to clear his name. Bro, APC is worse than PDP.

As for APC guys, lol....we know their antecedents and hypocrisy. Not forgeting their schemes. It is very easy to spot them. Haha.

MODIFIED

The only thing that Saharareporters.com has received from Obanikoro is a cease and desist letter which is not a court process. There is no court action by Obanikoro anywhere apart from posturing, because Omisore, The police affairs minister and fayose have all essentially admitted their part in the conversation, but dispute the interpretation.

You can rest assured that the press is salivating at the prospect of taking photos of FFK as he enters and exits the court this week as his money laundering trial continues. Does Jonathan need this kind of publicity?

More details on the metro bus launch here
http://africanspotlight.com/2015/02/23/photos-lagos-launches-100-air-conditioned-internet-enabled-metro-buses/

EDIT;
Speaking earlier, the State Commissioner for Transportation, Mr Kayode Opeifa described the launch of the new high capacity buses as another firm demonstration of the readiness of the present administration to implement the multi- modal transportation system.

Speaking at the event, the Managing Director of the LAGBUS Asset Management Limited, Mr Babatunde Disu said the buses will start operation soon, servicing main routes namely ?Sango-Oshodi-Obalende- Ikorodu-Island–Epe.

He added that the 100 new Air Conditioned buses have been made possible by the partnership with a private concern called Metro Bus and would eventually have a total of 1800 buses servicing 47 routes to bring about comfort and safety as well as reduce congestion.

Mr Disu said ridership has increased by 31 per cent as 64.5 million passengers have been moved by Lagbus from 2012 to December 2015.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Change2015(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Which investigation should the President launch when the case is in court? If Fayemi and APC so believe in the tape why can't they present it to CÓurt? Do you know that it amounts to illegality when a government raise a tribunal for a case that is before a court?
On the issue of Chibok, I initially "doubted" the story before I had to change opinion. Truthfully, the President did not do so well by not taking speedy action but with due respect I didn't see where he said it never happened, except your President is Asari and Kema Chikwe(or so).

I am stating this again that my support for Jonathan doesn't mean I see him as Mr. Perfect or a Saint, I see potentials in him to lead the real change after appreciating the undemocratic and hypocritical/corrupt character of the Broom party which I refer to as "Old PDP" and her allies. The case of Oduah though unfortunate but notwithstanding is no different from the cover-ups by APC States and their Chiefs. Key example was Admiral Nyako. Despite the allegation before him, the APC couldn't call for him to clear his name but Kwankwaso even boasted that they are behind him. His case is worse than Oduah. Today he's in exile, yet the APC still supports him. If you are proposing Change, you must offer something better than what the incumbent is offering and not worse.

For the EFCC/ICPC the court cannot force any government to release any document when there is no law to back it on. This was the reason FOI was passed and signed by Jonathan. The EFCC will just be helpless and put up show by prosecuting cases without relevant documented evidence. All over the world, real progressive governments at all levels practice the FOI. It is only in Nigeria that our own Progressives are going to court to deny it and reject enquiries.

The External Reserve depletion is one area I am not happy with government coupled with increased debt, but the ECA depletion should be blamed on both the FG and the Govs. The Govs led by Amaechi called for the sharing of Excess Crude Account which the President Obliged. I repeat that the Opposition looks worse than the incumbent otherwise they'd have proferred solutions within their own level and not perpetrate worse.

On the EFCC etc you are plain wrong. The EFCC, regular police and security agencies have the power to demand and seize documents with a reasonable nexus to their investigations. The have never needed FOI for that. This shows your misunderstanding of the purpose of FOI. FOI is primarily intended for use by citizens and ngo's to facilitate increased transparency about the workings of government.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Change2015:

On the EFCC etc you are plain wrong. The EFCC, regular police and security agencies have the power to demand and seize documents with a reasonable nexus to their investigations. The have never needed FOI for that. This shows your misunderstanding of the purpose of FOI. FOI is primarily intended for use by citizens and ngo's to facilitate increased transparency about the workings of government.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Sometimes some of you just want to argue. Do you think Security Agencies will just swoop in without petition? Do you think Security Agencies will successfully prosecute a case just like that without the coorperation of relevant state agencies and government? I told Mynd of Ibori's case as a case study. The FOI simply means I can demand for relevant infor and documents. If I'm unsatisfied, I will approach the EFCC and say see this and that....If a case is established by them, they will carry further investigation and institute lawsuit. That is how things work
Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Change2015(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:

The FG was stealing monies from the states and local governments which is why the ECA ended up in court. I'm sure you know this!

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201209260165.html/

Nigeria: Excess Crude Account - States Offer New Settlement Terms
26 September 2012 , By Tobi Soniyi, Source: This Day
(Photo: Vanguard)

States are demanding a sweeping change in the way the Federal Government has been handling monies accruing to the central purse as part of their condition to drop their suit challenging the legality of the Excess Crude Account (ECA).

They have proposed new conditions to resolve the lingering dispute between them and the Federal Government over illegal deductions from the Federation Account.

Counsel to the Federal Government, Mr. Austin Aleghe, Tuesday informed the Supreme Court of the new development when hearing resumed in the suit filed by the states seeking, among others, an order of the court to stop further deductions from the ECA to fund payment for fuel subsidy pending the determination of the suit.

According to the proposed new terms of agreement, the Federal Government will undertake and agree that upon the execution of the terms of settlement, it shall cause all sums standing to the credit of the ECA to be transferred to the Federation Account and distributed within 10 days from the execution of the terms of settlement to the three tiers of government-federal, state and local governments.

Under the new terms, the states are demanding that a limited liability company be established to take over the operations of the National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP) and the $8.425 billion invested in it.

They are also demanding that the shares be allotted to the Federal Government, the states and the 774 local government areas with the rights and obligation of each shareholder spelt out.

Similarly, the states are demanding that the $250 million invested in the railway modernisation projects be transferred to a limited liability company, to be formed, in which the Federal Government, the states and the local government areas shall be the shareholders.

Both the $8.425 billion invested in the NIPP and the $250 million invested in the railway modernisation project were illegally deducted from the Federation Account and were monies that should have been shared among the three tiers of government.

Under the new terms, the Federal Government is being requested to allocate shares to all the states and the local government councils in the country under the Ibom Power Project since the money ($80 million) that was used to fund it was illegally deducted from the Federation Account.

They asked the Federal Government to stop the payment of signature bonuses accruing from oil block tenders into other accounts other than the Federation Account, in accordance with Section 162 of the 1999 Constitution.

Within 30 days after the execution of the terms of settlement, the states are asking the Federal Government to submit two amendments bill to the National Assembly to amend the Petroleum Trust Development Act and Petroleum Act to bring their provisions in conformity with the constitution, a demand that might be deemed curious given that the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB), when passed into law, would abrogate both Acts.

They also demanded that dividends accruing to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) through the Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Limited should henceforth be paid into the Federation Account as against the illegal practice by the Federal Government of holding on to the money.

On proceeds realised from the sale of government property, the states agreed to continue to negotiate with the Federal Government to reach an amicable settlement.

They, however, added a clause that if within six months they cannot reach any agreement, the dispute would be submitted to the Supreme Court for adjudication.

Meanwhile, the case instituted at the Supreme Court by the 36 states of the federation challenging the legality of the ECA and the decision of the Federal Government to transfer $1 billion from the account as take-off grant to the newly created Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF), was yesterday further stalled following a passionate appeal by the Federal Government that it is genuinely committed to settling the matter out of court.

When the case was called Tuesday, Aleghe, who represented the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice in the matter, told a seven-man panel of the court, led by Justice Chukwuma Eneh, that the series of attempts being made by the Federal Government aimed at resolving the dispute amicably, had started yielding fruits.

He said: "We are happy to report that the settlement moves have started yielding results. We received only last week, new proposed terms of settlement by the plaintiffs and the Attorney General is currently studying the new terms of settlement and we believe now, more than ever before, that the settlement is yielding very useful results."

He therefore pleaded with the court to further extend the time for the parties to reach an amicable resolution of the dispute and to adjourn the matter to enable them reach a settlement.

The case as instituted by the states is aimed at resolving the dispute over the retention of the ECA and the transfer of $1 billion to the recently created SWF.

The states had approached the apex court for an order compelling the government of the Federation to pay into the Federation Account, N5.51 trillion, being the balance of the money that accrued to the central purse between 2004 and 2007 from the proceeds of crude oil sales, petroleum profit tax and oil royalties.

The Federal Government had classified such earnings as "excess crude proceeds" and "excess PPT and royalties" which were paid into an account termed the "Excess Crude Account."

The states also want the apex court to order the Federal Government to transfer to the Federation Account all sums standing to the credit of the ECA.

Responding to Aleghe's plead for an adjournment, Chief Adegboyega Awomolo who represented the plaintiffs, reminded the court that the plaintiffs had approached the court since 2008 over the issue and that there had been discussions, offers, counter offers and moves to resolve the matter.

He expressed satisfaction with the genuine commitment by the Federal Government to resolve the matter and promised that his team would embrace such moves.

Awomolo, however, reminded the court that the case was adjourned until yesterday for either the report of settlement or definite hearing of the matter on its merit, adding that he was ready to go on.

The court declined to commence hearing into the matter and observed that such a move would undermine the current attempts towards settling the matter amicably.

The court also noted that delving into the substance of the case would cast doubts on the preparedness of the AGF, Mr. Mohammed Bello Adoke's commitment to settle the matter.

Subsequently, the court adjourned the matter till November 22 for the parties to file the report of their settlement.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Change2015(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Sometimes some of you just want to argue. Do you think Security Agencies will just swoop in without petition? Do you think Security Agencies will successfully prosecute a case just like that without the coorperation of relevant state agencies and government? I told Mynd of Ibori's case as a case study. The FOI simply means I can demand for relevant infor and documents. If I'm unsatisfied, I will approach the EFCC and say see this and that....If a case is established by them, they will carry further investigation and institute lawsuit. That is how things work

Before you prosecute, you must investigate. Did the DSS use FOI when they raided the lagos State apc office? A petition (not required) is not dependent on FOI, people troop to the police and EFCC daily without using FOI. All the information that Sanusi revealed about the banks when he was cbn governor did not require FOI to investigate or prosecute. All the policing authorities need is reasonable suspicion and then they can demand whatever documents that will aid their investigation. It may or may not lead to prosecution, that is a decision that the director of public prosecution/attorney-general makes, based on the work/recommendations of the investigating authority and the likelihood of a successful prosecution. You need to understand the process better.
When customs, stops drivers on the road looking for smuggled vehicles is that based on a petition or FOI? If foreign furniture is banned and the police observe an outlet that always has new stock of such items, does that require a petition or FOI?

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Egbagirl(f): 12:44am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
Alams pardon was not done through Presidential fiat but by the National Council of State(NCS). The NCS consists of all past Heads of State and Presidents, CJN, Speaker, Senate President and the 36 Governors. So far nobody came out to say they disagreed with his pardon. In fact, Yakubu Gowon came out to defend it. I am not holding brief for anyone but the responsibility should be shared by all of them and not President Jonathan alone.

As for Obanikoro alleged tape, I am yet to comment on it except on one occasion where I blamed Jonathan. However, he has gone to court arguing that the tape was doctored. Whether he's made a Minister or an SA is another issue as I believe there is the court to settle election matters. As for FFK, I recall when he was with APC, they said through elRufai that his trial was politically motivated. I want him to be brought to justice but I find it laughable the u-turn made by the same APC when he left them. Just the way they had backed Nyako rather than telling him to clear his name. Bro, APC is worse than PDP.

As for APC guys, lol....we know their antecedents and hypocrisy. Not forgeting their schemes. It is very easy to spot them. Haha.

MODIFIED

President Goodluck Jonathan has confirmed the granting of presidential pardon to a former Governor of Bayelsa State, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, and a few other ex-convicts.
PREMIUM TIMES had broken the strory of the pardon while the meeting was underway Tuesday morning.
We also reported details of the proceedings minutes after the meeting ended.
Presidential spokespersons had gone underground for most of yesterday in what appeared a ploy to dodge media enquiry on the controversial pardon of a man who stole his people blind while governor.
But Mr. Jonathan, speaking through his Senior Special Assistant on Media, Doyin Okupe, has now confirmed our report.
He said he has no apology for his action.
Mr. Okupe spoke on Channels TV breakfast show, Sunrise.
That is an action that has been taken by the National Council of States and I have no apology for that.” Mr. Jonathan said. “We must begin to respect and honour our institutions. I don’t need to defend the action that has been taken.”
When reminded that the action had created the impression that the government was not serious about the war against corruption, Mr. Jonathan said, “It is not all decisions parents take that are palatable for their kids. But with time they will realize that their parents are right.”
He said pardoning Mr. Alamieyeseigha was in order as the former Bayelsa governor had suffered enough.
“A man was deposed. He was hounded, tried and jailed. What is wrong with giving pardon to a remorseful sinner?
“How come granting pardon to him has become an aberration? Is it because he is from Bayelsa? Is it from he is from South-South? Is it because he is connected to Mr. President?”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/124429-breaking-jonathan-confirms-pardon-for-alamieyeseigha-says-i-owe-no-one-apology.html

The presidency in fact came out to support the decision of the council of states
Re: Metro Bus Official Launch By Governor Fashola by Fmghewzy(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2023
egift:
With men like Fashola, Pat Utomi, Soludo, Oby and others in line to play active role in a Buhari's Presidency, Nigeria is on track to greatness.

I wish this dude was still active on this forum.

I want to ask him a question 🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Appoints Daisy Okocha As New CJ Rivers State / Shooting In Rivers State Over Biafra / Caption This Photo Of Pres. Buhari Blushing In The Presence Of Queen Elizabeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.