Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) (33319 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose / Fayose To Inaugurate EGEM, Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshalls Against Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by todaynewsreview: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose exchanging pleasantries and later having a tete-a-tete with local hunters at the official launch of Ekiti Grazing Enforcement Marshall (EGEM) at the Governor's Office, Ado Ekiti on Thursday.

EGEM is saddled with the task of enforcing the prohibition of cattle and other ruminants grazing law in Ekiti.

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1874/gov-fayose-with-local-hunters-at-the-egem-official-launch-to

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Blendoscarz10(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
good of you fayose, thats some of the things i need

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by ERODEDEAST(f): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Deal with any fool.ani on illegal grazing. #shikenan

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Qmerit(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
I foresee war in Ekiti, how I don't know!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Even though this is a welcome development, I wish buhari can just disregard his immunity and order his arrest. This guy is too corrupt to be free due to the confessions of obanikoro

11 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Vicadonis(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
Upon all the media trial. This one is just going about doing his business

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Ezekiel68(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
...issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Ejanla07: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2016
greatest yoruba man dead and alive.

did u see his outfit.
he is sending a message to fg.
I'M A SOLDIER... NOTHING GO HAPPEN.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Abeymills(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fayose d great d tormentor of bubuhari n his hordes of zombies u 2 much I trust u fayose

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by todaynewsreview: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Sirrexninefour(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
I'm sure they've been given a "Shoot at sight" order! grin cool shocked

16 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Opharhe: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Osoko grin
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by DaniDani(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2016
the kind morale this gather, even cocaine smokers no get one tenth of it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Badtman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lmao Fayose and his Bloody hunter think Fulani will repel dem Ordinary Local Gun for where Fulani Ak 47 dey
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by bcomputer101: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
in the next 100years, Fayose will be another god in yoruba land.

All hail the man of his people...
Irumole baba agbalagba.

Tuale!!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by DaniDani(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I wish buhari can just disregard his immunity and order his arrest. This guy is too corrupt to be free
The wish of a Fulani herdsman

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by OBAGADAFFI: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
Awon baami Ogbojun Ode cool

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nateben(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Qmerit:
I foresee war in Ekiti, how I don't know!
be delivered from zombeism now

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I wish buhari can just disregard his immunity and order his arrest. This guy is too corrupt to be free
joboorskill aka mrkayusfit. How far you don't abuse biafrans again grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
joboorskill aka mrkayusfit. How far you don't abuse biafrans again grin grin

I'm sorry I'm neither of the above. Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I'm sorry I'm neither of the above. Have a great day
your love for fulani herdsmen and your hatred for fayose. Why did you tone down your biafra rhetoric. Omidina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
your love for fulani herdsmen and your hatred for fayose. Why did you tone down your biafra rhetoric. Omidina

Stop mentioning me mr. It's obvious you're mistaking me for someone else. I won't reply u after this. Cheers
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Stop mentioning me mr. It's obvious you're mistaking me for someone else. I won't reply u after this. Cheers
All these igbo boys don mend this one naim him come dey loyal like where abokii dey learn quran grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by iconize(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2016
Why can't that obese Enugu state governor do the same?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by BrutalJab: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Oshoko carry go.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by BarryX(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen or land rustlers or whatever Buhari wants to call them are in Hot Soup
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by softmind24: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
cool
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by Exponental(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
I hope this marshalls will not abuse the weapon in their possession..... 'shoot at sight', I hope that isn't the order given to them. cos stray bullets will kill indigenes oooo.
Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by YourNemesis: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
I may not support Fayose on any other issue, but I definitely support him on this.
Other start governors should emulate this man and start similar cattle grazing task force in their states.
Ekiti is Ekiti land , not Fulani land.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Fayooooooooshe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. / Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) / Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.