Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (137656 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by hrtattack: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
[img][/img] tongue
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Emmyth(m): 1:23am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm interested pls...emmatech13@gmail.com thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by fufuNegusi(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2017
Am leaving my present position for a new and amazing job
And am asked to look for my replacement
So lemme give back to the community that has given me so much grin

A Microfinance Bank is looking for an IT SUPPORT/SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
But you must have to reside between ikotun, ijegun, igando, jakande, isolo, iyana ipaja, idimu within the alimosho axis
Networking knowledge is an added advantage

salary scale is within 40-50k (Please do not disclose this to the HR if you are successful for an interview)

You must bring your CV in person to the Head of HR
Please if you are interested and very experienced quote me with your email address so i can send you the contact address of the bank...

GOD BLESS YOU...

Modified...

Please do not quote me anymore
I feel 2 is enough to reduce too many competition
It's just one open position

Thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
fufuNegusi:

But you must have to reside between ikotun, ijegun, igando, jakande, isolo, iyana ipaja, idimu within the alimosho axis

salary scale is within 40-50k (Please do not disclose this to the HR if you are successful for an interview)

Please if you are interested and very experienced quote me with your email address so i can send you the contact address of the bank...

GOD BLESS YOU...
Interested lssmrtoboh@gmail.com. God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by networkkiddo: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hi guys,

I can offer you Networkel's CCNP course for online training.

You may take a look !

https://www.networkel.com/courses/routing-switching-ccnp-course/
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Spazwik: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
Arinaderevco@gmail.com...... Thanks
fufuNegusi:

GOD BLESS YOU...
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by fufuNegusi(m): 5:56am On Mar 23, 2017
luwins:

Sent you a mail already bro... Go check
You have between Today and Friday
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by fufuNegusi(m): 6:01am On Mar 23, 2017
Spazwik:

Sent already.... Check your mail

To be sincere you're the second and last person
You also have between today and Friday

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by tmax2net: 4:04am On Mar 24, 2017
talk2dre:

Please, kindly forward to me ccna study guide. Seems luwins is busy.

Pascallinesman@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Dqueenzy(f): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Manus17:

it depends on your level of understanding...
I.m still in the basics stage,so i also dont really knw which helps most.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by freeedosa(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hi, am also very interested. Thanks I hv good internet connectivity too.

Freeedosa1@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by tosheeba(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please I'm highly interested in this and I have no basic knowledge in networking,please how do I go about it.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by tosheeba(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Here is my gmail id olatunbosuntoheeb3@gmail.com. Please kindly add me up to the group
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ugreat(m): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Dqueenzy:
I.m still in the basics stage,so i also dont really knw which helps most.
Learning centres help if you can afford it. But you can as well get any help you need online by self-studying.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ugreat(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2017
tosheeba:
Please I'm highly interested in this and I have no basic knowledge in networking,please how do I go about it.
You go about it by reading. The basic knowlegde u need is your ability to operate a computer and access to internet to search for informations
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Not to de-rail but those who are asking concerning this ccna path, please do read this thread from beginning and you would learn a lot towards accessing yourself. The reason being cisco advises, you have some basic skills of networking before diving into ccna but if you dont have try looking into the COMPTIA (A+, at least) before coming back to cisco. My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Dqueenzy(f): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
ugreat:

Learning centres help if you can afford it. But you can as well get any help you need online by self-studying.
Thank you.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by fufuNegusi(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2017
luwins:

Check your email now... and respond to the subject ASAP
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by fufuNegusi(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2017
Spazwik:

Also, Check your email now and respond to the subject ASAP
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
fufuNegusi:

Check your email now... and respond to the subject ASAP
Sent
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by uzoexcel(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
luwins:
Not to de-rail but those who are asking concerning this ccna path, please do read this thread from beginning and you would learn a lot towards accessing yourself. The reason being cisco advises, you have some basic skills of networking before diving into ccna but if you dont have try looking into the COMPTIA (A+, at least) before coming back to cisco. My 2 cents
Or N+
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by uzoexcel(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Cybrary is good but I got lots of videos from youtube

fufuNegusi:

Why do you want to study for CCNA?
What part of CCNA are you most interested in?
Are you ready to read and invest your time and money?
Are you working in a related IT field?
Do you have a good laptop?

and many more...

for free CCNA training and videos go to youtube.com and my fav website www.cybrary.it (search for CCNA to get unlimited access)

www.cybrary.it this site have various range of IT courses that you can study for free, but you can only stream it no download is allowed

I use it a lot

good luck bro
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by uzoexcel(m): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
talk2dre:

Done. Check your mails.
Merci
I received it
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good people in the house. Anyone knows where i can get legitimate ccna vouchers apart from those big testing centres? Regards
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by fufuNegusi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
DanIndia:
WOW, CCIE R&S certified ? You're the boss. And I'm glad you're in on encouraging future networkers.
We could use you on this meetup we're planning online. Are you keen to join us ? I would really love for you to join us as we can learn a lot from you.

Please can I get to meet you in person?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by greatpaul2004(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2017
I'm interested.. 09026681069
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hey Guys,

I am sorry I've been absent for quite a while. Life has been pretty busy.
I wanna say I am glad things are going on pretty well.. but guys be safe. I'm a bit unhappy with the way the whole thread has turned to a peered file sharing system. Understand that this tutors work their asses off to produce the material you all are sharing freely.. and also, you could be punished severely for distributing such. Cisco are not really friendly with such people. Even telling others the questions you had after the exam is Illegal. Your email adresses and names could be used to ban your certificates and flagged. Just a piece of advice to you all, I beg make una small small.

This doesn't include the videos off YouTube. I am talking about the illegally downloaded videos or Official Cert Guides. You can buy them.
If you have the cash, pay for it.

That being sad, any python coders/learners here ? The SDN paradigm is here. We all need to know a programming language or two and for Networkers, python is the best bet

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
fufuNegusi:

Please can I get to meet you in person?
In person, not at the moment my brother
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Luckybelt: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
DanIndia:
Hey Guys,

I wanna say I am glad things are going on pretty well.. but guys be safe. I'm a bit unhappy with the way the whole thread has turned to a peered file sharing system. Understand that this tutors work their asses off to produce the material you all are sharing freely.. and also, you could be punished severely for distributing such. Cisco are not really friendly with such people. Even telling others the questions you had after the exam is Illegal. Your email adresses and names could be used to ban your certificates and flagged. Just a piece of advice to you all, I beg make una small small.

This doesn't include the videos off YouTube. I am talking about the illegally downloaded videos or Official Cert Guides. You can buy them.

That being sad, any python coders/learners here ? The SDN paradigm is here. We all need to know a programming language or two and for Networkers, python is the best bet

Yea. I just started my Python program. Its quite interesting. BTW, what is SDN?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Luckybelt:

Yea. I just started my Python program. Its quite interesting. BTW, what is SDN?
Software Defined Networking

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by uzoexcel(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Welcome Dan India

Why python though?I'm also going into programming along with the ccna study and also going into Kali linux and I was thinking c++ was the way to go

DanIndia:
Hey Guys,

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
C++ ke? I know it's the foundation of other languages though. But Python is better used for Automation and network-related stuffs. It's good to at least know one language. And Python is the way to go. Easy, straightforward and gets the job done neatly.
uzoexcel:
Welcome Dan India

Why python though?I'm also going into programming along with the ccna study and also going into Kali linux and I was thinking c++ was the way to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (57) (Reply)

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.