Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration (2286 Views)

Listening To BBC On Fm Radio / Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by lalaboi(m): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2009
tosinaded@:

Guy no be facebook be this,na nairaland!
That link is rubbish,even if am his fb friend and he changes the status before i check it,will i see it?
NO!
i don't know what ure tryn to prove!

OFFCOURSE you will see the status. Like i said earlier, thats how FB works. if you didnt know, Now you know tongue
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by khanye(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2009
I no sabi why some people dey argue on what is so clear to see cool
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by tosinaded(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2009
that link is not valid!
shikena!
Y not a link with bbc itself that everybody can see
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by javalove(m): 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2009
tosinaded@:

that link is not valid!
shikena!
Y not a link with bbc itself that everybody can see

hetr oshi. u go just die
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by khanye(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2009
@ javalove

Eazy nah cool
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by dammiecool(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
Se den don play am?
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by HohDee(m): 4:42am On Jan 31, 2009
modey sha,tryin to feed his fans wit some murdafcker news,to argue along.Wetin b d evidence? on mode9 profile.abeg,give us d rite source(BBc) nt frm mode himself
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by Taurusbull: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2009
Java and Khanye are spammers. They spam every nook and crannies of NL about Mode nine & I'm sure they're somehow related to him. They start each thread with an intriguing topic about M-9 only to find out that they needed attention. I've been tryin to play down on names n insults but I can't help but to say these guyz are fools. sad
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by khanye(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2009
Taurusbull:

Java and Khanye are spammers. They spam every nook and crannies of NL about Mode nine & I'm sure they're somehow related to him. They start each thread with an intriguing topic about M-9 only to find out that they needed attention. I've been tryin to play down on names n insults but I can't help but to say these guyz are fools. sad

Ko ni da fun e grin
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by javalove(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2009
@khayne

u for no reply am.
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by Czarskit(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
Dem no even play the song 'after' the inauguration talk more of 'during' the inauguration. . .
Rumour!
Facebook kò facepage ní. . .
Re: Modenine's "my Skin Is Black" To Be Played By Bbc On Obama's Inauguration by CGutta(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
That's juss sad grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

[music] Wale Turner – NO (prod. By Pheelz) / New Album By Nas Untitled / *download link* New Music: Mi - Undisputed Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.