Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. (1362 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Wins CAF Executive Committee Seat / Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick / Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by 2pence(m): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Recently , I saw photo footage of NFF President Amaju Pinnick and Arsene Wenger in London. As I followed the motive of that visit and ask the benefit of such visit to our football; Amaju Pinnick says he is going back to London to see Mourinho, Brenda Rogers, Pellegrini.To woo them for release of Nigeria players, Woo them ? With tax payers money ? Was that in your Manifesto ? What about grass-root football development you promised ? Charity begins at home. Why didn't you visit Enyimba , Rangers , Kano Pillars, Warri Wolves , Dolphins and woo their coaches for players release ? It's indeed sad the way we run our football .

2 Likes

Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by Topkush: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2015
This can happen only in an ideal world; NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by simplemach(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Who send am...?
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by TeamSimple(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
My thoughts exactly..visiting wenger to help beg Nigeria born players to play for the national team. WASTE!!

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by NWAOCHIEBO(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Did I hear you say tax payers money? Have you paid any TAX in your life?? I put it to you that nobody in your family has paid his or her tax before..

5 Likes

Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
I honestly dont too like guy he do too much, why u no hire coach make him do that kind thing because na u won go London na wa o Nigeria my love
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by 2pence(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2015
NWAOCHIEBO:
Did I hear you say tax payers money? Have you paid any TAX in your life?? I put it to you that nobody in your family has paid his or her tax before..
Yes , I did , I work in Government agency, My Tax is deducted before I get my salary. Wake up, don't be ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by NWAOCHIEBO(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Which of the Government Agency pls??
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by 2pence(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2015
NWAOCHIEBO:
Which of the Government Agency pls??
It is not in my nature to insult people online but you insulted my family already by saying '' I put it to you that nobody in your family has paid his or her tax before...'' I suggest you do not go further on your wealth of ignorance. There are two types of taxation if you must know namely Direct and Indirect tax.Direct Taxes are the taxes that are levied on the income of individuals or organisations. Income tax, corporate tax, inheritance tax are some instances of direct taxation. Income tax is the tax levied on individual income from various sources like salaries, investments, interest. May be you are a tax payer and don't even know. People indeed perish for lack of wisdom. My place of work is not important . Go get Knowledge first !

5 Likes

Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by NWAOCHIEBO(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Alright, am going to get Knowledge and I will be back for you..
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
D man na fool na, u no no b4? Where stealthyme dey abeg? Hu don c am 4 me?
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by M4gunners: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op please just remove this your noise making tax payers money. What he is doing is not bad. If the guys choose to play for Nigeria fine, but if not we have to accept it.After all is pannick didn't go asking them to represent their fathers land and dey start doing well in England national team, you will still blame him for not persuading them to play for us.
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by StealthyMe(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
shockwave91:
D man na fool na, u no no b4? Where stealthyme dey abeg? Hu don c am 4 me?

grin Leave oga Amaju ooo
The man just dey enjoy...why didnt he go visit all at once? Must it be one by one?
Plus is it part of the duties of the NFF president to visit football clubs abroad? undecided
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by 2pence(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2015
You don't woo players to play for a country so blessed with wealth of football talents like Nigeria. What I did was point out how mistakes begin. He should make the environment encouraging first and believe me it will be the other way round, Players should work hard to play for Nigeria not WE wooing and begging parents for persuasions.. It's strange to me. Moreover, his puzzle should be about finding a world class coach and not acting as a coach, Don't he have technical committee ? Yes, tax payers money because it is not his personal funds.. or is it?
M4gunners:
Op please just remove this your noise making tax payers money. What he is doing is not bad. If the guys choose to play for Nigeria fine, but if not we have to accept it.After all is pannick didn't go asking them to represent their fathers land and dey start doing well in England national team, you will still blame him for not persuading them to play for us.
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
StealthyMe:

grin Leave oga Amaju ooo
The man just dey enjoy...why didnt he go visit all at once? Must it be one by one?
Plus is it part of the duties of the NFF president to visit football clubs abroad? undecided
Na agbaya na
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by StealthyMe(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
shockwave91:

Na agbaya na
Hehe cheesy Make im help Nigeria spend small money na grin
After touring England, Spain'll be next undecided
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by edi287: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
2pence:
You don't woo players to play for a country so blessed with wealth of football talents like Nigeria. What I did was point out how mistakes begin. He should make the environment encouraging first and believe me it will be the other way round, Players should work hard to play for Nigeria not WE wooing and begging parents for persuasions.. It's strange to me. Moreover, his puzzle should be about finding a world class coach and not acting as a coach, Don't he have technical committee ? Yes, tax payers money because it is not his personal funds.. or is it?
Abeg where are these talents I keep hearing we're blessed with??
Naija football is super overrated at the moment. Now I don't agree with Oga Amaju's trip, but to say we shouldn't try and convince those foreign based players is just plain dumb. Algeria do it on a regular basis, so I don't see anything wrong with it.
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
StealthyMe:

Hehe cheesy Make im help Nigeria spend small money na grin
After touring England, Spain'll be next undecided
I dey wait make him go north korea cheesy
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by StealthyMe(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
shockwave91:

I dey wait make him go north korea cheesy

shocked
That Kim boy might not leave him be... He wan come scavenge North Korea cheesy He no fit go there sef...Na tourist destination ? grin
Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote
author=StealthyMe post=31214016]

shocked
That Kim boy might not leave him be... He wan come scavenge North Korea
cheesy He no fit go there sef...Na tourist destination ? grin[/quote]
yeah. 4 dose hu want to get demselves killed grin

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick's Visit To EPL Clubs; A Waste Of Public Funds. by StealthyMe(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
shockwave91:

yeah. 4 dose hu want to get demselves killed grin

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Maradona: Jose Better Than Guardiola / Photo: Where Is Chelsea Here? Lol / Breaking News!!! Sunday Oliseh Names 23-man Squad For Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.